SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 11 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by nutty1 Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:48 pm

So yea, real life has totally overshadowed this season so I feel like though it is almost over, I am still catching up.
Does Vanessa live close to her family? As close enough to go to Sunday dinners every week? Thanks!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 11 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:00 pm

LOL they don't have to worry about Vanessa's family flying out to spoil the season.They(TPTB) did that on their own.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:43 pm

I think she lives with her mom and brother. Not sure if all three live with her grandparents as well.

Her sisters family, aunt, uncle and cousins join them on Sundays too.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:50 pm

Billysmom wrote:I think she lives with her mom and brother. Not sure if all three live with her grandparents as well.

Her sisters family, aunt, uncle and cousins join them on Sundays too.

Possible.  She just finished her 2nd degree and moved back from Ottawa then started work at Galilleo then took leave to go on the show. I think before completing her degree she seemed to have done an internship at the school as part of her curriculum - based on when she posted a graduation pic.
Doesn't really allow for all that much time to set up her own household/or have the fiances - or perhaps she gave up her lease when she returned.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:12 pm

rosepetals wrote:Is it possible that on the finale Nick does not propose and instead proposes on ATFR with both families there? question

I don't want to say anything is impossible with this show but I do believe based on post show vibes I have gotten from Nick/V and the US magazine article regarding the finale and the F1 "eagerly" accepting his proposal and him being "over the moon" that he proposed and V accepted at FRC in Finland. US Mag is NOT perfect of course but in past finale scoop articles their version for the most part played out on the screen. I still remember my sadness for Nick when reading their finale scoop for Andi because in it it detailed how the F2 tried to contact Andi/wrote her a letter after filming and I was hoping it was not the case that he was so heartbroken but alas it was. This finale article definitely has me feeling the exact opposite! Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 11 1710264613

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:20 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
rosepetals wrote:Is it possible that on the finale Nick does not propose and instead proposes on ATFR with both families there? question

I don't want to say anything is impossible with this show but I do believe based on post show vibes I have gotten from Nick/V and the US magazine article regarding the finale and the F1 "eagerly" accepting his proposal and him being "over the moon" that he proposed and V accepted at FRC in Finland. US Mag is NOT perfect of course but in past finale scoop articles their version for the most part played out on the screen. I still remember my sadness for Nick when reading their finale scoop for Andi because in it it detailed how the F2 tried to contact Andi/wrote her a letter after filming and I was hoping it was not the case that he was so heartbroken but alas it was. This finale article definitely has me feeling the exact opposite! Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 11 1710264613

I have no idea what this surprise is regarding AFTR, but I definitely think things are still good with them as of right now. The only thing the article said about how they're doing now is that watching the show back has been hard for the F1, but I feel like that's nothing out of the ordinary for this show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:28 pm

You would think that Vanessa will know she is the one with how long into the day she has to wait before being taken to the FRC..I mean come on..if it's getting dark out then you know you are the last to arrive..

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:33 pm

Lisa wrote:You would think that Vanessa will know she is the one with how long into the day she has to wait before being taken to the FRC..I mean come on..if it's getting dark out then you know you are the last to arrive..

Usually, I would say yes, but with the small amount of daylight they had in Finland during filming, they could easily play with her head and tell her she is going early or some such thing.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:49 pm

Sprite wrote:
Lisa wrote:You would think that Vanessa will know she is the one with how long into the day she has to wait before being taken to the FRC..I mean come on..if it's getting dark out then you know you are the last to arrive..

Usually, I would say yes, but with the small amount of daylight they had in Finland during filming, they could easily play with her head and tell her she is going early or some such thing.

Didn't somebody figure out that sunset was in mid-afternoon on the day of the FRC? I can't find the post but I remember reading it on here somewhere. If so, then Vanessa wouldn't have waited all day. IMO, Raven was probably the one that knew for sure she wasn't F1 since she was at least 2 hours earlier (read that on here somewhere also).

One thing about an early sunset.... Nick and Vanessa would have had a nice long evening to celebrate!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:10 pm

@Jina and @notarose nice sleuthing. yes

I had no doubt the audience will be partially filled with Grimaldi's and Co.

Next up the Viall's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:03 pm

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 11 1f60d

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 11 17266090_608077262719716_6772874851234349056_n
https://instagram.com/p/BRjDUCtgkQ_/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:08 pm

Where these the choices for her FRC dress?...and she picked the black?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+57
crunchycheeto
remockered
pikake
TrishB
mindless