SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

life - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 19 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by notarose Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:41 am

sosleepy wrote:
shaughnessyb wrote:RS also said that Vanessa is moving to LA while Nick does DWTS.

God.... I hope when DWTS wraps they leave LA.

I suspect Vanessa has been transitioning work-wise since returning from Finland.  She didn't return to work the first week after Christmas break, it was a week or two later.  Possibly she has been associated with the annual Gallileo musical rather than under school employment.  Her work with the musical has also included creating vid with a NY musician and his sound/edit crew.  The musician Pi2 is a former Montrealer.  Also her new advocacy project involves a videographer/photographer who is a long term friend from her acting days. Both projects IMO show an interest in "production" married to her advocacy of mental health/special needs awareness.
Not surprising she would relocate for the duration of Nick's DWTS stint.  Her school is about art therapy to a very large degree so supporting Nick dancing is a natural fit as she has worked in entertainment and supports the arts in general. Her projects can easily be continued from anywhere with a few flights to Montreal added in to keep the projects afloat.
Nick dancing could be a real plus.  Every week, a few students and chaperones might be in the audience.  Wonderful for them plus it gives further visibility to V's work.

Hard to say where they might relocate to afterward. V will get a taste of Cali life after which she will have a better idea of whether it suits her.  Personally I think it's easier to decide anything after you've experienced a bit of it firsthand.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

life - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 19 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:41 am

sosleepy wrote:Can anyone remind me? I know Catherine moved to LA while Sean was on DWTS. Did Whitney ever officially move to LaLa land for that time period? Or was she more non-committal and commuting in and out? I do remember how non-committal she was about moving to the farm at that AFR. But I don't really remember how they handled Dancing.
I didn't follow them closely as I really thought W was his safe choice but I'm almost sure she went back and forth to Chicago...LA on weekends and Chicago during the week.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:42 am

Whitney did not move.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:45 am

Whitney IIRC was in the audience but travelled back and forth to Chicago. There were a few times she wasn't in the audience, and that's when speculation of the break up started if I'm remembering correctly.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:55 am

Whitney did "move" to LA for DWTS in the sense that she stayed there for the majority of the time the first few weeks with a couple of short trips back to Chicago. She got a new role that she could do via Skype or whatnot. Then when things started unravelling I guess, she stayed in Chicago and travelled to Kentucky for the Derby rather than being in the audience.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:04 pm

Jolena wrote: Has anyone spotted any one from Nicks family traveling? Anyone know if they are in LA? TIA

Nothing about LA however Maria and Sam both posted pics today referencing Lapland.
Now Confirmed - Maria was there. I've always thought of her as the key sibling since she is Nick's confidant by his own admission. Hmm, no sightings of her in previews which makes me think we are in for a good scene with her in the epi.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:05 pm

Maya wrote:RS said she's moving to LA to be with Nick during DWTS period. He said he doesn't know what they are going to do after.

Ugh.

life - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:09 pm

sosleepy wrote:
shaughnessyb wrote:RS also said that Vanessa is moving to LA while Nick does DWTS.

God.... I hope when DWTS wraps they leave LA.

oh wow! I wonder what convinced her....I really didn't think she could give up her job but maybe the job gave her a nice deal to come back if she wanted...
All the best of luck to them that they don't get lost in this crazy hollywood world. and I hope Nick's head hasn't turned too much due to the chase for fame and it won't get in between them...

This kind of reminds me of Ali and Roberto ...Roberto a stable guy who wanted to build a family and Ali who was very invested in building a career in hollywood - she was more outgoing he was more homebody...I imagine Vanessa might enjoy the spotlight much more than Roberto but either way that superficial world and the chase for fame can be very misleading. it will certainly be very interesting if both of them make a go for something in hollywood.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:17 pm

There was a commercial on ABC last night showing Vanessa telling the family about puking and how Nick cared for her; how she knew this was it. Mary and Chris were crying and Maria was teary-eyed and bottom lip trembling. Family was all smiles and in huge group.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:20 pm

Im not surprisd that theres a good chance shes quitting her job. She left work to go on the show for a few months ...and shes found love with a guy who lives in another country ...Id be more surprised if she didnt. Im sure she enjoyed her job...but its time for her to start a new chapter in her life.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:24 pm

I wanna see that video!

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:27 pm

I actually think it's a smart idea for Vanessa and Nick to be together these first few months of their relationship post-show. There will be a lot of press surrounding their relationship, especially with Nick being on DWTS (making money! how horrifying! /s). If they were apart, people would speculate there was trouble in paradise. By being together, they can work on their relationship and see if they can cut it out in the real world, which shows they're committed to making it work. They're damned if they stay together; damned if they don't.

Besides, Vanessa taking the semester off doesn't necessarily mean she's giving up her entire teaching career. No one knows that for sure. Based on the charity/initiative she's starting, she wants to bridge her newfound popularity and her experience working with people with special needs. So it's not like she's suddenly some phony, vapid fame-chaser. Rolling Eyes
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+57
crunchycheeto
remockered
pikake
TrishB
mindless