SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

life - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 21 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:51 pm

fairytaleprincess wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Ah...that darn sneaky edit. cantstopl

I've never seen an edit throw people off as much as this one has.

And I on the other hand, feel this has been one of the more obvious seasons. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

life - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 21 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Guest Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:04 pm

@coolangel Dang she has lots of luggage to bring. Defiantly going to move in with nick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:06 pm

So whoever said she left last Friday , this is your answer that she wasn't in LA for a week yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:08 pm

cmarci93 wrote:@coolangel Dang she has lots of luggage to bring. Defiantly going to move in with nick.

Yup! I am so excited that we'll get to see more of them together.

It's Nissa time! laughlaughlaugh danceround cheerleader
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:09 pm

Vanessa, you get to ditch all that winter clothing. That's a lot of luggage for warm weather?

I still think as others speculated, there are NYC plans for a home base. There's far too much luggage for a month or whatever in L.A.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:11 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
fairytaleprincess wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Ah...that darn sneaky edit. cantstopl

I've never seen an edit throw people off as much as this one has.

And I on the other hand, feel this has been one of the more obvious seasons. cantstopl

Most obvious EVER for me but I haven't watched all seasons.
My only early question was about how quickly their relationship would progress in terms of an engagement/marriage.  More about the timeline and environment of "the process".

Last edited by notarose on Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Vanessa, you get to ditch all that winter clothing. That's a lot of luggage for warm weather?

I still think as others speculated, there are NYC plans for a home base. There's far too much luggage for a month or whatever in L.A.

She probably has dresses and sweaters in there for interviews , especially if they are suspected in NYC Tuesday , she needs some warm clothes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:16 pm

There is something called UPS and FedEx too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Vanessa, you get to ditch all that winter clothing. That's a lot of luggage for warm weather?

Ever since Sharleen hinted at it in her Flare recap, I thought a move to NYC was a likely possibility after DWTS.

I'm excited to see how their SM posts change after tonight. Neither of them have posts with significant others, so it'll be interesting to see how much they're willing to share. Are they going to be really couple-y and shameless with the PDA? Or is it going to be more private (or as private as it can be with two reality show contestants)? Whatever the case, I'm just hoping Vanessa adds some energy to Nick's snaps and IG stories.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 pm

Considering she probably won't be in NYC due to the weather, and even if she was, it would only be for a day or two. There's another show that must go on! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:24 pm

Vanessa's Nonna and Nonno are also in LA. Her uncle posted a pic on IG of them at the Hollywood walk of fame. Smiley

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRli_71hJZE/?taken-by=lucianomercuri
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:25 pm

Um yeah, that is definitely not the amount of luggage to expect of someone who is going to decline a marriage proposal or break anything off anytime soon........... giggling life - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 21 1f60d

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+57
crunchycheeto
remockered
pikake
TrishB
mindless