SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 22 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:27 pm

coolangel wrote:Vanessa's Nonna and Nonno are also in LA. Her uncle posted a pic on IG of them at the Hollywood walk of fame. Smiley

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRli_71hJZE/?taken-by=lucianomercuri

Thanks for posting. I just knew there would be a whole slew of them. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 22 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Guest Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:29 pm

I'm happy. Seems like Danielle m is also on her way to LA today, she posted a photo earlier on a plane. I think she's meeting up with Vanessa for good luck.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:43 pm

Maya wrote:RS said she's moving to LA to be with Nick during DWTS period. He said he doesn't know what they are going to do after.
cantstopl He doesn't know? Oh, c'mon GG ... you can do better, just say they will break up after the "summer romance" ... it's easy ... lucky charm I would call. I'm excited for the next chapter ... without "sources" by RS and without "edit", but with a lot of speculation (that's granted)... and I'm really excited for Nick and Vanessa, because they will be the only ones to know the truth (no "handlers", no TPTB, no behind the scenes secrets) Hugesmile

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:43 pm

I'm not really sure which thread this is more suited for, so I'll just link to where I also put it in the finale thread, but has anyone else watched the rather heart-warming series Born This Way on A&E?

I could see Vanessa possibly being aware of the facility the cast is connected with (in the LA / Marina del Rey area - so not at all far from where the DWTS cast is housed and practices - in fact I've gone from DWTS tapings to eat in MDR at a restaurant I love there before! Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 22 2498057887 ) because the show has gained considerable notoriety in the broader special needs community after its Emmy win a few a months ago.

More thoughts wise here:
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4055p408-nick-viall-bachelor-21-frc-atfr-mar-13-sleuthing-spoilers#1116078

I've been pondering it as a potential possibility since Nick was rumored to be on DWTS awhile back.

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:38 pm

Vanessa's BFF Adriana is also there with her family in LA. Most likely to recount how she helped N&V sneak over during 'orange couch gate' laugh out loud laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRlv4uBhuBy/?taken-by=lucianomercuri

JMO cheeky
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:38 pm

It's nice to see her family act like tourists in LA , it's cute seeing an Italian family together.

Seems like Patrick the brother is off by himself , On his Snapchat it shows he's at the skatepark. Maybe he brought a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:52 pm

I just got done talking to some non-spoiled friends. They ALL think he picks Vanessa but should pick Raven cause neither N or V will move. They are super confident N&V will never work out cause neither will compromise.

Just what the heck? What show did I watch and how am I so far off from what casual fans see? I think these two have a plan. Their serious discussions + edit really threw people off. I took their talks as an amazing sign! Not doom and gloom.

And really? He should have picked Raven? Lmao.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:54 pm

Vanessa was featured on a Montreal clothing website: http://blog.temptbrands.com/vanessa-grimaldi-x-tempt-brands/

crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:01 pm

I love that so many of Vanessa's family and relatives are there tonight!

That's what it's all about - the people that matter most.

I can't wait to see Vanessa and Nick with their families tonight on ATFR!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:04 pm

sosleepy wrote:I just got done talking to some non-spoiled friends. They ALL think he picks Vanessa but should pick Raven cause neither N or V will move. They are super confident N&V will never work out cause neither will compromise.

Just what the heck? What show did I watch and how am I so far off from what casual fans see? I think these two have a plan. Their serious discussions + edit really threw people off. I took their talks as an amazing sign! Not doom and gloom.

I wish I know an unspoiled viewers. It'll be interesting to hear their take on it.

I've always enjoyed Nick and Vanessa real life issue conversations. It's not fantasy. You need substance to take you into the future outside the bubble.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:11 pm

sosleepy wrote:I just got done talking to some non-spoiled friends. They ALL think he picks Vanessa but should pick Raven cause neither N or V will move. They are super confident N&V will never work out cause neither will compromise.

Yeah, it's weird how many people seem to think Vanessa was saying that she'll never move and since Nick "obviously" won't, they're doomed. Why would they even get engaged if neither was open to moving? laugh out loud I for one take the fact that they did as proof that they are open to compromise.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:27 pm

Is V's mom and sister there as well??
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+57
crunchycheeto
remockered
pikake
TrishB
mindless