SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

life - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 8 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by George1218 Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:01 pm

I'm guessing either a destination wedding in the near future and all of their family is going/paid for OR U2 for Vanessa's students.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

life - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 8 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:11 pm

Doubt it's MM... she said on RS podcast he was 18 and they see eachother all the time and he doesn't want his name out there... If ever there was going to be a quickie wedding, these two seem likely IMO...both so passionate and spontaneous....

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:16 pm

I don't see how Michelle Money is at all relevant to Nick and Vanessa's journey. MM is old news. She was relevant to this franchise 5 years ago.

Personally, we already have to fit Raven and apparently Rachel AGAIN into Nick's time with Vanessa. I will be ubber annoyed if they clog up more time with someone like Michelle Money or really anyone else.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:49 pm

cmarci93 wrote:I think he means audience like the people watching, he says it's not stupid either.

I think Nick has made a special arrangement with TPTB (maybe after all of the mixed feelings he is sending to Vanessa - confusions, uncertainties, non-committal statements)...Nick wants the after proposal to be magical and memorable since Vanessa's favourite holiday is Christmas, thus he had decided to use Christmas as their theme of which incidentally matches the theme they have in Finland....the video clips would cover part of their best and most memorable scenes in their love stories...after six months...they are now ready to share them with the audience and the viewers...in addition maybe an announcement of their future plans... Vanessa's projects and Nick's DWTS performance...

- JMO -
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:55 pm

I just saw nick is at the museum of broken hearts or is just in his car passing it

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:48 pm

They could do a quick film blip of that gross POS Michelle Money. She is not needed for the show on Monday.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:49 pm

I could see it being something with her students. We are all on March break now, so they can do stuff without missing school.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:52 pm

cmarci93 wrote:I just saw nick is at the museum of broken hearts or is just in his car passing it

@cmarci93 He is just driving by.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:59 pm

Seabear wrote:
cmarci93 wrote:I just saw nick is at the museum of broken hearts or is just in his car passing it

It has sound - radio talk about sports bracket cantstopl

Broken heart + sports
Or
Broken hearted fans who lose on their Bach brackets

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:14 pm

I did a double take because the art in the window is from an LA artist who is a close friend of my daughter. laugh out loud laugh out loud I could not discern the sound track though.laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:10 pm

notarose wrote:
Seabear wrote:

It has sound - radio talk about sports bracket cantstopl

Broken heart + sports
           Or
Broken hearted fans who lose on their Bach brackets
cantstopl You're killing it today!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:59 pm

If Vanessa and Nick are happy on ATFR that will be historical enough for me considering what Nick has gone through being F2 2x and heartbroken and on ATFR twice but always with pain. 

That this time on ATFR, Nick can be engaged and in love and happy with Vanessa? 

TPTB don't need to sell me anything more than that to get me to watch because Nick's journey to finding his HEA is what's kept me hooked for 4 shows and it's what has me hooked for ATFR! :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+57
crunchycheeto
remockered
pikake
TrishB
mindless