SELECT CONTENT

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 68 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 45 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:16 am

Elise train keeps moving along  giggling Her pic where she is holding Matty's cut out pic looks good IMO, second time she is wearing outfits that seem she is shooting something special for the media IMO. The first one was for one of the Adelaide newspapers. It's so funny how she says Papa Stacy is Matty's number one fan, don't sound like what a heartbroken F2 would say to me but hey I am in the minority on this but it's all good  Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 2498057887

Elise Stacy has come out of nowhere to be the new favourite to win The Bachelor
ELISE Stacy, one of the new favourites to win The Bachelor, has revealed that she nearly quit Ten’s dating show earlier this year. The former Hockyroo jumped into contention last night after her one-on-one date with Matty Johnson.
Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Img_0239
Elise’s father, Phil, turned wingman making the date happen after quizzing Matty about his daughter’s prospects on the show. Elise admits that she grew so frustrated with the lack of attention from Matty up until then that she had considered walking out.
Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Img_0240
“I was, kind of, done,” Elise said. “You get to that point — and by this time it had been six weeks, and (I’d been) sitting around the house, not working, not getting any dates, where I was like “what’s the point?”
Elise’s shot to prominence last night comes after reports in April that the brunette beauty is a ‘dark horse’ on Ten’s dating show. Sources at the time told News Limited that Elise “is absolutely on his (Matty’s) radar after an amazing date”.
Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Img_0241
“Seeing Elyse and her dad today, and being able to witness first-hand how close they are, it really reminded me of how close I am with my Mum,” Matty said during last night’s episode.
“The more I think about it, Elyse and I are just so similar.”
The light bulb moment came after Matty had a group date with Jen, Cobie, Elise and Simone. They were each reunited with a family member, and the group cooked lunch together.
That was the first time Matty and Elise had spent any real time together (apart from a brief moment where they went ‘fishing’ together during a cocktail party) — and it was Elise’s dad Phil, who ended up making it happen. “That is one sentence I would never have thought I would say in my life — that my dad is the ultimate wingman!” Elise said.
Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Img_0242
Elise is tight-lipped about how far she goes in the competition but says she was surprised with the way everything played out last night and that she is excited with what is to come.
“When he said ‘Sorry I have overlooked you’, that caught me by surprise,” she said.
“I felt that he was very genuine. I was happy that he said, ‘This is where my head’s at’ because it could so easily have gone the other way. He could have said, ‘Nup, I’m not into it’ [and that would have been the end of it.] “I was so proud of my dad. I think I gave him a high five and said, ‘Good on you!.’” Elise said. “Matty just needed a bit of a shake-up.”
Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Img_0243
As for Phil, he is now Matty’s biggest cheer squad, and the Bachelor now has his seal of approval.
“When I said I was going to do The Bachelor dad freaked out, but now he’s his (Matty’s) number one fan,’ Elise said. “He sent a text message on our family [text] thread, saying, ‘Guys, we all have to get on this bus and go for it!’ “Now it’s like, ‘Matty, do you actually just want to hang out with Phil, or are you actually interested in me?’”

Last edited by mercieme on Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:43 am

I find it interesting that Elise didn't post any pics of her and Matty on IG after last night's episode, only the one of her and her Dad.  If she were F1 I would think she'd want to chronicle their SQT, as it would appear to have been a turning point.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:46 am

Bobette wrote:I find it interesting that Elise didn't post any pics of her and Matty on IG after last night's episode, only the one of her and her Dad.  If she were F1 I would think she'd want to chronicle their SQT, as it would appear to have been a turning point.

Saving those Matty pics for tonight probably!

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:02 am

Bobette wrote:I find it interesting that Elise didn't post any pics of her and Matty on IG after last night's episode, only the one of her and her Dad.  If she were F1 I would think she'd want to chronicle their SQT, as it would appear to have been a turning point.

I'm hoping for a super picture from tonight
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:18 am

Maybe she is doing what Matty said his F1 has to do...pretending being sad and disappointed. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:34 am

I noticed the same thing. Makes me kind of sad tbh. That and she still doesn't follow Laura (only one of possible F4 she isn't following). Makes me think she doesn't want to see any of those pics. OTOH, on the slim chance she is F1, then maybe she is pretending to be sad on her IG. I just don't think so. I think if she was documenting her journey like all the other contestants she'd post the pics with her and Matty for SQT. 

I happen to believe if Elise if F2 she is heartbroken and having to pretend to media she is happy when she's not just like Lana/F2 and just like Matty himself who said he had to pretend to be super happy and the winner even with friends and relatives and act like he had won. 

I also don't buy that Elise wouldn't have feelings and possible devastating heartbreak just because the writing may have been on the wall for someone else for F1 earlier on in filming... which TBH the same thing can be said about Matty, he himself said it was much later in the season he saw himself have a chance and by the end he said was convinced he would win! 

So just because Elise started later doesn't mean she didn't fall for him and may have bought into Matty's feeling for her and being led on to F2 and hoping he was genuine and wouldn't do to her what was done to him.

sad

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:37 am

Just a little nugget, Papa Stacy is a dentist and an avid fisherman Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:19 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
I noticed the same thing. Makes me kind of sad tbh. That and she still doesn't follow Laura (only one of possible F4 she isn't following). Makes me think she doesn't want to see any of those pics. OTOH, on the slim chance she is F1, then maybe she is pretending to be sad on her IG. I just don't think so. I think if she was documenting her journey like all the other contestants she'd post the pics with her and Matty for SQT. 

I happen to believe if Elise if F2 she is heartbroken and having to pretend to media she is happy when she's not just like Lana/F2 and just like Matty himself who said he had to pretend to be super happy and the winner even with friends and relatives and act like he had won. 

I also don't buy that Elise wouldn't have feelings and possible devastating heartbreak just because the writing may have been on the wall for someone else for F1 earlier on in filming... which TBH the same thing can be said about Matty, he himself said it was much later in the season he saw himself have a chance and by the end he said was convinced he would win! 

So just because Elise started later doesn't mean she didn't fall for him and may have bought into Matty's feeling for her and being led on to F2 and hoping he was genuine and wouldn't do to her what was done to him.

sad

You could be right @AllAboutLove and I wasn't implying Elise's feelings aren't genuine - far from it I think she is the most genuine person in the house - just that I think Georgia is a better actor than Matty, and Elise seems like she would be able to read someone well, so may have seen it coming and held back, even if just a little, to protect herself.  Maybe I'm just hoping this is the case because otherwise it's going to be heart carnage for my poor girl Elise, IMO!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:55 am

See I think the opposite. I think Matty is a better actor (in person) and the reason I say so is because he was a contestant who went to the end at FRC. G never was a contestant. Matty's been through this before and knows how it works, what it actually means to be led on, etc (something Elise's dad actually asked him not to do). 

Thus, Matty as a contestant and F2 who was heartbroken at F2 and keeps talking about his slow-burn (on and off the show) and to Elise herself, Matty is the perfect person to sell the idea to Elise that SHE can be the one for him because of him being in the same position as Elise in the past. 

It's why Elise said what Matty told her about slow-burn and how he is like that and how she said he was "genuine" about that (meaning she bought what he told her) because of what he had been through himself - just like her.... thus time not the factor. 

So basically Matty literally using his own storyboard as F2 (and how he is a slow-burn person himself) to make Elise feel like she can have a chance at F1. hmmm  

Without Matty doing that, I would buy that Elise would protect herself more. But with Matty using his own personal backstory to get Elise to believe she can be the one no matter the time factor? I think she's going to be devastated if she is F2. Osher's tweets and likes regarding Elise already have confirmed that for me sad

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:05 am

Well it might just be me but I found Georgia really hard to read.  She genuinely seemed into both Matty and Lee, IMO, and even Jake for a while, which I think is the mark of a good actress (and is part of what made her a good Lead, IMO).  

With Matty, I only see him being interested in Laura.  With the other girls, I see him pretending to be interested.  My opinion might change after tonight's date but unfortunately at this stage I just don't see the same chemistry with Elise.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:09 am

Bobette wrote:Well it might just be me but I found Georgia really hard to read.  She genuinely seemed into both Matty and Lee, IMO, and even Jake for a while, which I think is the mark of a good actress (and is part of what made her a good Lead, IMO).  

With Matty, I only see him being interested in Laura.  With the other girls, I see him pretending to be interested.  My opinion might change after tonight's date but unfortunately at this stage I just don't see the same chemistry with Elise.

I found Georgia really easy to read. Must say too last year I recall Nikki sitting with a cardboard cutout at I think it was a fundraiser prior to the finale. I believe it was when she dyed her hair that almost silver colour
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:18 am

As a viewer and sleuther I've found both Matty and Georgia easy to read. To me, I think he likes Elise but I don't see that romantic/sexual interest as of yet.  

My point though was in regards to Elise and what she would "read" from Matty since her SQT while in person with him.

I don't see how Elise would think that Matty is acting with her given what he has told her, what her dad said to Matty about not leading her on, given Elise is getting a SD straight after SQT that is catered for her especially - flowers, hockey, (even a hot tub which is the MOST intimate date yet), HTD with her dad again, FD and likely going to F2 despite all this. 

All of that to me, coming from someone like Matty who has been through this before and is through his actions reassuring Elise by taking her that far, would be a hard for Elise to buy that Matty is NOT interested in her romantically, especially since most of that is happening when she will be separated from the other contestants.

This is why I don't believe that Elise would read Matty as being anything other than genuinely interested in a slow-burn kind of love --
the kind of love Matty has said he had with those he truly loved in the past/past relationships -- slow-burn love. And since that's what Matty still is talking about at this stage of the show, a slow-burn love, to Elise and acting upon... well, I can see Elise buying it hook line and sinker.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 68 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 45 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
jenski_tas
Sprite
Imp
niclou
clues