SELECT CONTENT

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 68 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 50 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:14 am

Sundy wrote:It may be wishful thinking on my behalf but this doesn't seem like bare minimum SM to me. Courtesy @elise.ie

They're not individual pics though @Sundy - they're tucked away in a multi-post behind a pic of them with two cameramen.  At the very least, I would think an F1 would put the best/most intimate pic as the thumbnail.  They would also be easier to delete packaged away as one, as noted by @Pongo upthread. I wouldn't be surprised if these vanish the day Elise gets control back of her IG account.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:20 am

@Bobette at the moment Elise is still relatively unknown. The majority of people see no chemistry between them and have put her in the 'friendzone.'
But we still have several weeks (and it is certain Elise gets another SQT) and then HTD's. IMO it is then the 'slow burn' will make up for lost time Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 1f600

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:22 am

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:It may be wishful thinking on my behalf but this doesn't seem like bare minimum SM to me. Courtesy @elise.ie

They're not individual pics though @Sundy - they're tucked away in a multi-post behind a pic of them with two cameramen.  At the very least, I would think an F1 would put the best/most intimate pic as the thumbnail.  They would also be easier to delete packaged away as one, as noted by @Pongo upthread.  I wouldn't be surprised if these vanish the day Elise gets control back of her IG account.

ITA @Bobette I feel as though Elise is sending a message by choosing as the front image of the packet the least intimate one. She is saying that it's just a show, and it's not for real. JMO
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:27 am

Elise is not getting recycled ex music unlike another contestant who shall remain nameless here.  Elise is getting F1 music.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:29 am

I don't know what to think but I just noticed Matty has only started following the official BachAU account today and after they posted the pics of him and Elise!!!

question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:30 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I don't know what to think but I just noticed Matty only started following the official BachAU account after they posted the pics of him and Elise!!!

question

Think positive thoughts girl Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 4256136633

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:30 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Bobette wrote:

They're not individual pics though @Sundy - they're tucked away in a multi-post behind a pic of them with two cameramen.  At the very least, I would think an F1 would put the best/most intimate pic as the thumbnail.  They would also be easier to delete packaged away as one, as noted by @Pongo upthread.  I wouldn't be surprised if these vanish the day Elise gets control back of her IG account.

ITA @Bobette I feel as though Elise is sending a message by choosing as the front image of the packet the least intimate one. She is saying that it's just a show, and it's not for real.  JMO

THANKYOU @Dirty Street Pie I'm glad I am not the only one seeing it this way.  I just compared Elise and Laura's IG accounts.  Laura has 12 pics of herself and Matty in what I would call "couple shots" - just the two of them.  These are individual posts, each with their own comment, and include rose ceremonies, pics from their dates, and in the secret garden.  

In contrast, Elise has only posted three VISIBLE pics of the two of them, and one features two cameramen.  I know there are more pics, but those are hidden, and I am looking at it from the point of view of what she has to look at when she sees her IG page.  I don't think it's any coincidence that the IMO most intimate pics (in the hot tub) are not visible on her main page.  

Even the video of them together has a thumbnail of hockey gear - something near and dear to Elise - not the two of them together.  Putting myself in her position this is exactly what I would do if I was F2 - I wouldn't want all those pics "in my face" and I would want to know I could quickly delete them when allowed.  

I also wonder if it took 3 days to post them because she really didn't want to at all and perhaps the multiple pic posting was a compromise she reached with TPTB.  JMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:31 am

dolcimumma wrote:Elise is not getting recycled ex music unlike another contestant who shall remain nameless here.  Elise is getting F1 music.

Didn't the Fail publish a story about the F1 music last year though? Maybe the editors are changing it up because of that, and F1 music isn't F1 music any more? I would love for it to be true though, I can think of nothing more boring than Laura F1/Elise F2. I want some suspense on finale night!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:34 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
dolcimumma wrote:Elise is not getting recycled ex music unlike another contestant who shall remain nameless here.  Elise is getting F1 music.

Didn't the Fail publish a story about the F1 music last year though? Maybe the editors are changing it up because of that, and F1 music isn't F1 music any more? I would love for it to be true though, I can think of nothing more boring than Laura F1/Elise F2. I want some suspense on finale night!

With all due respect, if we take a poll of the the over 700K folks watching this show weekly, how many folks do we think know what the F1 music is. I think we give producers more credit than they deserve that they are changing things up IMO for the minority of folks that sleuth this show which is just a handful compared to the total population that watches the show......jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:35 am

Just a different point of view re. Elise's Instagram. Perhaps she is F1 and she knows she has nothing to prove by spalshing pics of Matty and her all over IG. It's not just the F2 that would have been hurt in the process but possibly the entire F6 as Cobie and Elora all seem invested in Matty too. Maybe she's just a genuinely nice person who doesn't want to throw her relationship in the face of the other girls . In contrast, an F2 that was bitter or hurting might want to really post a lot of pictures of them with Matty in a way to say "Well look at what we had", almost like a dig. IMO, Elise could possibly be the type of person that doesn't feel the need to boast about what she has, if that something is Matty. All JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:35 am

Maybe she's not very good at instagram giggling

I don't really think she chose a specific order for those photos. She just grouped it all in one instagram and that was the order it came up as. Just thinking differently about it I guess!

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:37 am

As my son rightly pointed out to me, unless there is a photo of Matty kissing the winner then anything is possible. I am waiting for HTD's a lot is revealed on those dates. And if Elise gets to the final, for me it will be far, far from boring Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 1f600

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 68 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 50 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
jenski_tas
Sprite
Imp
niclou
clues