SELECT CONTENT

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 68 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 37 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:16 am

@mercieme no worries at all. If you have their IG usernames you can post them into followers for Matty J's IG and if they show up then they would be following him.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:26 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@mercieme did you post about Elise's possible family on SM? Any of them followed Matty on their SM when you were able to see? TIA

@AllAboutLove I have did some pre-season stalking research and found her Mum, sister and brother on FB:

https://www.facebook.com/marie.stacy.7
https://www.facebook.com/jake.stacy.73?fref=ufi
https://www.facebook.com/olivia.stacy.3?hc_location=ufi

All currently public. Lots of pics of Elise looking gorgeous and info that may be useful for later sleuthing (e.g. possibly the family home in background of her Mum's first pic - could be useful to crossmatch with HTD?). I might copy some pics across now in case they're made private.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:27 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@mercieme no worries at all. If you have their IG usernames you can post them into followers for Matty J's IG and if they show up then they would be following him.

@allaboutlove, I sent you the information pretty please help confirm as I am unable to....thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:34 am

Pics of Elise with her family from her Mum's public FB account: https://www.facebook.com/marie.stacy.7

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 EuGYPPL
Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 2efbOZg
Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 XTOjzrh
Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 QDF0rPe
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:37 am

@Bobette I can definitely see it being helpful for HTD sleuthing.  Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 4256136633

@mercieme I just checked checked about them following Matty on IG and none of them are (unlike Laura's family).

I do think it may be a case like Laura's where they may go more private (as they already did on IG). Remember, only post info that can be located publicly. Thanks again! 

yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:40 am

Just noticed Elise's B'day is April 1 so she would have had it during filming - I wonder if they will make special mention of it. It may even tie into her date on April 11.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:07 am

Everything in Elise's bio makes me think she is a match on paper, down to the ocean activities and "Marketing Executive"... literally even matching careers!

She's cute and seems like she'll have a great personality so I am interested to watch her especially considering her OTT date she got, with flowers!   Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 4256136633

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 TheBachelor_S5_Bio_Elise
Elise Stacy
State: Western Australia

Adventure lover Elise prides herself on always aiming to be the best she can be. The former Australian hockey player loves water sports, training with friends and ran the New York Marathon last year. The 29-year-old is looking for a partner who is witty, charming and loyal to the ones they love.

Why did you apply for the show?
“To find the kind of love that you are excited to wake up to every day.”

Do you believe in love at first sight?
“I believe that the connections you need for love to blossom will be there when you first meet someone.”

How would you describe your perfect partner?
“Someone with a sense of humour, who does not take themselves too seriously, who is family orientated and who has passion and drive in life.”

Describe your dream date.
“My dream date would be doing something that we both love. Casual is my style, with either beach or ocean activities followed by a sunset wine and cheese.”

What do you have to offer a potential partner?
“I have a lot of love to give. I am a caring, warm and genuine person who loves to keep the dream alive and have fun along the way.”
sc:
https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/bachelorettes/elise
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:15 am

She sounds like Matty's exact match on paper.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:26 am

@ssin0547 IA and posted the same. Just wondering if it is like Nikki seemed a perfect match on paper and F2 or a perfect match and F1. Either way she is going far based on sleuthing Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:47 am

I dunno...i still think Nikki was a gem that Richie totally gave up so would be really disappointed if Matty followed suit. Somehow i see that happening.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:41 am

Elise IG posting on M&G premier episode night
To note, Elise was the only one that posted a pic of her with another girl, all the other F7 girls posted their pics just with Matty.

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Img_0133
Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Img_0115

Last edited by mercieme on Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:48 am

Elise's IG pics v similar feel to Matty's IMO.  Interesting contrast between Elise sun/beach and Laura cold/mountains.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 68 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 37 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
jenski_tas
Sprite
Imp
niclou
clues