SELECT CONTENT

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 64 of 68 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:25 pm

I am so sad for Elise. To be approached to go on the show and then to be so deliberately set up as F2 is cruel and dispicable. For Matty to be in on this is dispicable too and imo validates that he never was cut up the way he said he was as F2. If he was he would never have done that to Elise.

Poor girl. She has had to endure a wave of criticism on SM for the way she looks and her value and this is horrible. It truly was the Truman show and poor Elise was in the middle. She is an amazing human and far to good for Matty. Poor little sausage
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by niclou Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:32 pm

In hindsight, I think Elise got the intruder edit (just like Lana). They kept her hidden in the hopes that viewers wouldn't get too attached to her (but they were wrong). So they kept her out of promos, didn't show her red carpet arrival etc. Judging by the dress they chose for her, they had already picked her as the potential F1. Even Osher picked it...Matty obviously didn't get the memo! I suppose someone is always going to get hurt on these shows, but I felt like was intruding last night. Total car crash television. Sort of wish they didn't show the rejection. Elise can hold her head high though. She should be proud of the way she has approached the entire process. Such a gorgeous human!

niclou

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:11 pm

Elise must be so relieved this is all out in the open and she can finally move on. She will shine in interviews this coming week, I'm sure of it. She'll also be fending off job offers from all directions IMO.

A hot chick with a brain who knows Aussie Rules football inside out and represented Australia at the Olympics? Every media outlet in Australia is going to want her on their sports commentary team, IMO!

And there are a tonne of men who would see her as THEIR dream woman, even if she wasn't Matty's. I don't see her doing the Bachelorette. She doesn't have it in her to be that cruel to others IMO, which is exactly why I like her.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:31 pm

Elise looking so stunning on Studio 10 with Tara and Flo

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:00 pm

Bobette wrote:Elise must be so relieved this is all out in the open and she can finally move on.  She will shine in interviews this coming week, I'm sure of it.  She'll also be fending off job offers from all directions IMO.  

A hot chick with a brain who knows Aussie Rules football inside out and represented Australia at the Olympics?  Every media outlet in Australia is going to want her on their sports commentary team, IMO!

And there are a tonne of men who would see her as THEIR dream woman, even if she wasn't Matty's.  I don't see her doing the Bachelorette.  She doesn't have it in her to be that cruel to others IMO, which is exactly why I like her.

I really really hope she's snatched up for Sports commentary.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:09 pm

Ok guys here goes my ultimate fanfic Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 3806527698

My first ever post here was noting how Elise had commented a couple of IG photos of AFL player Michael Barlow. They would make a totally cute couple. He is one of the most likeable, down to earth footy players. When he broke his leg the whole footy country just absolutely cried for him. He's that likeable.  He's a real funny and genuine guy. They both follow each other on IG and he likes her pics vice versa.

Elise gets to be a really cool WAG who is different to your typical WAGs. Only downside is i hope he isn't a playa like a lot of sportsmen. Make it happen! He is one of my favourite footy players.

Oh and I forgot to add his dad is a dentist too haha

Last edited by BlueJeans on Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:26 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Matty lied, pure and simple.  He said he didn't make his decision until the night of the finale, but we all know that isn't true.  He said he would have dismissed all the girls on night one and chosen Laura right then.  Elise really was the sacrificial lamb, which makes me feel so sad for her.  Matty was not nice to do that, imho and that is exactly why I have nothing nice to say about him.  I get that someone has to be F2, but that was just wrong of him to string her along like that.  :angryemotion

I despise liars.  

I too despise liars. Matty is very good at lying because he is selfish. Imo Selfish people make life miserable for others, but he is in good company with Laura. Matty did to Elise exactly what Georgia did to him. This makes me question more than anything what sort of person he is.
Elise trusted Matty, she let her guard down and fell in love with a man who said all the right things to her. Love clouded her judgement, and I pray she doesn't blame herself for not seeing the truth.
Matty should never have gone on the show. If he had gone out with Laura in real life, none of this would've happened. But he wanted fame. The rumours about him (and Laura) were true after all. Imo
I am also cross with myself for being sucked in. The train date was what swayed me to Elise. The tender looks Matty gave Elise and the kisses he initiated (as in did in Thailand) made me think he had genuine feelings for her. But again it was all just a lie. Jmo

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:48 pm

Look Matty was always going to break someone else's heart. That was a given. I just think he could have had more compassion and respect for her particular post interviews. He would come across A LOT better if he said something along the lines of "I respect Elise. I have a lot of admiration for her. I enjoyed our time together. I want the best for her and her future. However, my heart is with Laura and I hope that's elise understands and respects that". That's it. Instead of just discrediting her like she doesn't matter. JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:11 am

She looks bloody gorgeous

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZCuRiXjmYa/

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:46 am

Uh, don't go read Elise's interview that bobette posted in the SM thread. You may just want to punch his lights out! no no no :angryemotion
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:22 am

Bobette wrote:
I deserve better’: The Bachelor runner-up Elise Stacy hits out at Matty J
ELISE Stacy was the down-to-earth runner-up on The Bachelor who didn’t get involved in the drama of the series and didn’t want to rock the boat. But now, she’s being honest.
“I thought, ‘Come on Matty. Surely I deserve better — just tell me you don’t love me (and that) you love Laura’. And I didn’t get that,” she told news.com.au after Matty Johnson let her go with a vague explanation on Thursday night’s finale.
After several months of filming, Stacy had fallen in love with the 30-year-old marketing manager. And the 29-year-old admits she felt led on by Johnson while watching the finale.
He pushed her to admit she loved him, but as she watched the episode air, it was clear Johnson knew he didn’t feel the same way long ago.
“I was made to feel like it was a very hard decision for him but, later on, I felt pissed off watching it,” she said. “Knowing he knew when I told him that I loved him, that he didn’t love me back. Man, I would’ve loved then and there for him to say, ‘It’s not you’.”
“He made me feel like he felt that way (in love) all the way to the end.”
As he chose Laura Byrne, Johnson gushed that he wanted to say he loved her in earlier episodes.
“That really hurt because I feel like he knew it wasn’t me longer than (he let on). That was a bit of an extra stab,” Stacy said.
When Johnson told Stacy she was not the one he loved, he kept it short and vague.
“You are so worthy of being happy ... And finding true love. But I’m so sorry ... That it’s not with me,” he told her.
Stacy says she wanted more.
“I think he was trying to let me down gently so I can see what his intentions were but I feel like people who know me know I’m a strong woman and I say it straight and that’s what I respond to and I would’ve appreciated a more blunt nature,” she said. “(He should have said) ‘You’re amazing but I don’t love you’, versus, ‘You’re amazing but you’re just not for me’.”
While conversations are usually cut and edited out to fit within the confines of a 90 minute episode, Stacy said that wasn’t the case with her goodbye last night. She said Matty didn’t have a private conversation with her afterwards to explain his decision.
“I walked off and — you saw it — I fell to the ground and had a cry knowing he was 20 metres behind me and that’s the last time I saw him and the last time I spoke to him,” she said.
Despite filming of the show wrapping months ago, Stacy says she still hasn't got closure from the experience. And perhaps she never will.
“The reality of the reality TV show is it happened and it’s a beast of a thing and I’ll live with that. No closure is OK,” she said.

word rock  

Source
:claphands Great interview!!! Yes you do deserve better Elise. You deserve a man who will see your worth from the getgo and know what a gem you are. jmo

Elise train is still moving - Onwards and upwards! Choo Choo! #whoEls
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:09 am

Such a great post by Elise's bestie. So lovely to see that Elise has such a wonderful support system of amazing friends   hearthumbsup

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 21731398_10212430674195795_9195817688299044806_o
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZBSuD-AXeh/?taken-by=alice_monfries
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 68 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
jenski_tas
Sprite
Imp
niclou
clues