SELECT CONTENT

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 65 of 68 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

whoels - Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AEF Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:48 am

Don't think this one has been posted
http://www.vogue.com.au/culture/features/the+bachelor+elise+shares+her+post+bachelor+experience+rdont+make+me+talk+about+it+againr,44162

AEF

Back to top Go down

whoels - Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:56 am

AEF wrote:Don't think this one has been posted
http://www.vogue.com.au/culture/features/the+bachelor+elise+shares+her+post+bachelor+experience+rdont+make+me+talk+about+it+againr,44162

An astute observation from Elise here.

“Laura was never the underdog,” she added. “I think she felt she was going to be in a position where she was the one.”
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:27 am

Loving the words of wisdom from Captain Phil too

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:31 am

BlueJeans wrote:Loving the words of wisdom from Captain Phil too

Absolutely...

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:36 am

IMO I really think tptb have a manual and there is a psychological checklist for picking the F2 ie. willing to be very vulnerable and articulate with feelings, comes across as genuine, strong sense of self, competitive, very centred and strong, resilient (likely won't crack post show), non-parent, highly relatable, very attractive, strong support network etc. Someone has to be picked to be F2 and those coming onto the show with these qualities should be wary. I think the lead is directed as to their F2 as it's a huge risk to the show.

Elise's strength is coming out loud and clear in these interviews - she is calling Matty out very strongly and directly and fair enough especially given her father's involvement.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:49 am

Gosh the thing that absolutely had me in tears was Elise describing walking up on the sand and realising there were no other footsteps in the sand and realising that she was walking the path first. So sad
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:51 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Matty lied, pure and simple.  He said he didn't make his decision until the night of the finale, but we all know that isn't true.  He said he would have dismissed all the girls on night one and chosen Laura right then.  Elise really was the sacrificial lamb, which makes me feel so sad for her.  Matty was not nice to do that, imho and that is exactly why I have nothing nice to say about him.  I get that someone has to be F2, but that was just wrong of him to string her along like that.  :angryemotion

I despise liars.  

I have to laugh. Last season it was all about how Georgia dumped poor Matty and he didn't deserve it, blah, blah, blah. He milked that sentiment and people thought he would be so much more understanding and gentle when his turn came...and yet here we are. No doubt if Elise were to be the next Bette it would be more of the same. 

No matter who the dumpee is (F2 or F3), they are edited in the best possible light and the lead is made out to be at fault for not being kinder. When their turn comes, everything is reversed. Wash, rinse, repeat.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:53 am

Sundy wrote:Gosh the thing that absolutely had me in tears was Elise describing walking up on the sand and realising there were no other footsteps in the sand and realising that she was walking the path first. So sad

ITA and also how much Elise had her wits that she could see no footprints and process what that meant even in that moment. She is on Project right now

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:00 am

AEF wrote:
Sundy wrote:Gosh the thing that absolutely had me in tears was Elise describing walking up on the sand and realising there were no other footsteps in the sand and realising that she was walking the path first. So sad

ITA and also how much Elise had her wits that she could see no footprints and process what that meant even in that moment. She is on Project right now

That's how smart she is

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:03 am

Sprite wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Matty lied, pure and simple.  He said he didn't make his decision until the night of the finale, but we all know that isn't true.  He said he would have dismissed all the girls on night one and chosen Laura right then.  Elise really was the sacrificial lamb, which makes me feel so sad for her.  Matty was not nice to do that, imho and that is exactly why I have nothing nice to say about him.  I get that someone has to be F2, but that was just wrong of him to string her along like that.  :angryemotion

I despise liars.  

I have to laugh. Last season it was all about how Georgia dumped poor Matty and he didn't deserve it, blah, blah, blah. He milked that sentiment and people thought he would be so much more understanding and gentle when his turn came...and yet here we are. No doubt if Elise were to be the next Bette it would be more of the same. 

No matter who the dumpee is (F2 or F3), they are edited in the best possible light and the lead is made out to be at fault for not being kinder. When their turn comes, everything is reversed. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Having said that though, I don't think the consensus was that Georgia was to blame. I can't speak for anyone else but the thing that was heartbreaking was because Matty was so head over heels for Georgia and watching him double over was hard. Matty was on the radar way earlier and his jovial behaviour was really endearing so it was easy to feel for him. However, Georgia was very complimentary and respectful of Matty in post show interviews where as Matty has really just come across like a bit of an azz for not even really saying anything positive about Elise, particularly his I don't care comment in one of his interviews today. JMO

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:10 am

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/i-deserved-better-the-bachelor-runnerup-elise-stacy-hits-out-at-matty-j/news-story/28551c6ce14a9658fbb2212077533336

"I think he was trying to let me down gently so I can see what his intentions were but I feel like people who know me know I’m a strong woman and I say it straight and that’s what I respond to and I would’ve appreciated a more blunt nature,” she said. “(He should have said) ‘You’re amazing but I don’t love you’, versus, ‘You’re amazing but you’re just not for me’.”

I'm sorry, but as much as I like Elise and feel for her, but to me, that above statement is ridiculous. Whether he said it this way or that way, he was saying the same thing. If he had said it the way she wanted, then he would have been blamed for being too harsh. The lead just can't win in this situation.

After last season, Matty jumped on the bash Georgia bandwagon and now to me, she is doing the same thing. I didn't like it when he did it and I don't like it now when she is doing it. Accept that you were not the one and someone had to be the F2. As for Matty, well, what goes around comes around. Pay attention Elise! Now, I kind of want a picture of Georgia eating a meatball sub while watching the show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:18 am

I think part of Matty's issue today is he is being judged more than Georgia because he was F2 and had lots to say about he was mistreated and imo he has gone into some self-defence/protection mode and has closed down to some extent - he said he went numb at the FRC and looks like it has continued. They are about to be on the Project

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 68 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
jenski_tas
Sprite
Imp
niclou
clues