SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:29 pm

The location they are at looks similar to where Zac did his promo shots... love the wooded area

In one episode such different terrain. Gorgeous
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:32 pm

Girls in teams for this Suzuki Promo Ad GD giggling

Jess and Molly
Sophie and Viarni
Lilly and Nina
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:40 pm

Sophie and Viarni win.

Dom puts a key in his hands and Soph and Viarni have to choose. Sophie chooses the key so she gets the SQT.

Picnic canopy in the woods.

Zac saying he hasn't made a connection with her yet in ITM. Based on SCs I still think she is most likely to go home since she's not in the Bali SCs.

Sophie talking about crystals. Totally friendzoned. Nothing here. Zac looks checked out.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:45 pm

CP

Zac in ITM saying CP is chance for him to touch base with girls he's really keen on (camera pans to Viarni and Molly) talk to some who he thinks something may be there (camera pans to Claudia and Bel) and also for him to talk to those he is not so sure about (camera pans to Lilly and Sophie)...

The camera focus on each girl when Zac says those things makes me think they were intentional. So I'd still guess Viarni for F1
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:49 pm

Zac takes Molly aside to chat

Zac in ITM saying they've never talked beyond superficial but he thinks there is something more there

Maybe the SCs of them kissing is a SD coming up soon?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:53 pm

Zac takes Lilly away and in ITM says you never know what you're going to get with Lilly.

Lilly drew on her thigh and up her skirt... First question to Zac from Lilly is if he eats the skin on kiwi fruit and he says no so she says he should get his priorities right because the nutrients are in the skin

laugh out loud

Zac gives her a rose. He liked her confidence. He tells her that she is by far the most interesting and hilarious person he has met in a while
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:53 pm

Thanks for the updates! Love reading it all! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:53 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:CP

Zac in ITM saying CP is chance for him to touch base with girls he's really keen on (camera pans to Viarni and Molly) talk to some who he thinks something may be there (camera pans to Claudia and Bel) and also for him to talk to those he is not so sure about (camera pans to Lilly and Sophie)...

The camera focus on each girl when Zac says those things makes me think they were intentional. So I'd still guess Viarni for F1

Thanks for the recaps! i havent watched yet but looking forward to it....it is interesting you say that Bel is getting a lot of sm and pretty music etc and that V is F1! it is starting to remind me of Bach Aus especially with intruders and the white rose?!?!?! hmmm i really hope Bel is not another Nikki and this is going to be a better love story shown like Art and Matty!! :nervous
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:58 pm

Lilly comes back with the rose and shows the girls her writing on her thigh.

Camera pans to Bel. Then to Viarni.

Viarni says something like "game on bitches"

Then VO and showing her saying she's not feeling well. She'd been drinking alcohol it seems so could be making it worse if she wasn't feeling good?

Zac gets Luce to chat with her. Luce talks about her ex who made her feel worthless. Zac is basically therapist now. Shame.

I honestly like all the girls on this season. And they all look stunning this CP!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:06 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Zac takes Lilly away and in ITM says you never know what you're going to get with Lilly.

Lilly drew on her thigh and up her skirt... First question to Zac from Lilly is if he eats the skin on kiwi fruit and he says no so she says he should get  his priorities right because the nutrients are in the skin

laugh out loud

Zac gives her a rose. He liked her confidence. He tells her that she is by far the most interesting and hilarious person he has met in a while

Didn't you just love it when he was so desperately trying to stay a gentleman and not look at her upper thigh! It also looked as though he was trying very hard to stop a blush. giggling

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:23 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:CP

Thanks for the recaps! i havent watched yet but looking forward to it....it is interesting you say that Bel is getting a lot of sm and pretty music etc and that V is F1! it is starting to remind me of Bach Aus especially with intruders and the white rose?!?!?! hmmm i really hope Bel is not another Nikki and this is going to be a better love story shown like Art and Matty!! :nervous

I know... I honestly think if Bel isn't F1 then she really will be like Nikki all over again sad 

This show this past year especially is all about building up a non-F1 only to rip their (and the audiences) hearts out. It just sucks.  

Plus, now Bach NZ is copying the Aussie show with the WR and intruders if going by what Dom said before the season started that there are 21 contestants so likely intruders as well the format won't surprise me if it's like Alex/Viarni F1 with WR and Bel/Nikki (or Heather type exit). Gosh I hope not. sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:25 pm

Back to watching...

(I had to put it on pause to watch Nick dance on DWTS and he did amazing!!! :yes:  If only those judges would score him accordingly  :angryemotion)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
LynnTa
ygritte
iamreal2u
cocoHoney
robinvi
ThankMeLater
alwaystulips
Linds911
Karina
LoveDovez
GuardianAngel