SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:50 pm

Viarni talking in ITM about how she is nervous about other girls going on single dates
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:51 pm

Zac in ITM saying his relationship with him is a slow burn
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:53 pm

Flashbacks of Zac with Lily

Lily arriving at date with Zac. Zac saying he wants to see a softer side to Lily on their date

They get along well. Definitely have a foundation for friendship
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:55 pm

Zac saying one of his concerns is what stage of life the girls are at... this said later on (post-filming)

That Zac said that and it is shown makes me think that are different life stages
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:56 pm

Hmm... Zac sounds scripted to me in his ITM when he says he is pleased with Lily's answer regarding her wanting to find someone that will ground her
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:58 pm

Lily in ITM talking about how Zac has something about him that makes her feel like they aren't two people but one
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:00 pm

Kiss for Zac and Lily

Hmm... the music is pretty good but it's not theme music at all.

I don't know... I thought it was okay but nothing special.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:02 pm

Zac and Lily's date was really short.

As much as I like Lily I have to say that after Lily's SD I just don't see it with her and Zac, regardless of their age differences. I'd be shocked if she was F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:02 pm

@AllAboutLove That music played for Matilda and the final 1's in the state. If lily is not final 1 then I hope it is not Claudia. yikes

Last edited by reason on Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:03 pm

Viarni is doing a ton of talking in ITM about how she has to just deal with the fact that Zac will have to kiss other girls, etc.

Viarni's ITMs are very F1-like IMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:04 pm

reason wrote:@AllAboutLove That music played for Matilda and the final 1's in the state.

The music played with Lily's date is definitely not Matilda's F1 music.

The only person this season who has music that is what Matilda had is Viarni.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:05 pm

@AllAboutLove I listen to the previous dates he had with Matilda not the final RC date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
LynnTa
ygritte
iamreal2u
cocoHoney
robinvi
ThankMeLater
alwaystulips
Linds911
Karina
LoveDovez
GuardianAngel