SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:23 pm

Katiebelle wrote:I have a question. Why is everyone discounting Sarah? I think she has a good a chance of being F1 as Viarni and Lily. I have them as my F3.

In Zac's intro he mentioned that he believes in love at first sight and that his parents experienced it. And he's talked about instant connection with some of the girls.

IMO when he meet Viarni and Sarah he was blown away. The only difference is that Viarni is putting it all there that she likes him and Sarah is more reserved.

With Lily I think he saw her as a friend but maybe during their single date changed things.

It will be interesting to see how things develop when they have their second single dates.

Apologies for the back to back posts. Good questions regarding Sarah. Honestly I sometimes forget she is even on the show. I also struggle to see her as F1, maybe just a feeling? That and I don't really see her as a match with Zac, I think she is much too mature for him he seems much younger than his age in some ways? I dunno... it could also be that the intruders never win and even with Zac talking about feelings and things I just don't see an intruder catching up in time at all to other relationships. If anything I think the comparison of Sarah could be to that of Lana/F2 to Sam Wood/Bach Aussie S3 and made to seem like a contender?

I will have to pay closer attention though especially to the second single dates and who gets them and the connections.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 4health Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:31 pm

Katiebelle wrote:I have a question. Why is everyone discounting Sarah? I think she has a good a chance of being F1 as Viarni and Lily. I have them as my F3.

In Zac's intro he mentioned that he believes in love at first sight and that his parents experienced it. And he's talked about instant connection with some of the girls.

IMO when he meet Viarni and Sarah he was blown away. The only difference is that Viarni is putting it all there that she likes him and Sarah is more reserved.

With Lily I think he saw her as a friend but maybe during their single date changed things.

It will be interesting to see how things develop when they have their second single dates.

@Katiebell I can see Sarah in the top 3 but I have to say that in Zac's introducing package at the beginning laugh, sense of humor and be fun was what he said he was looking for. They have shown no humor side to either Viarni or Sarah. I think he talks a lot about "love at first sight" but also he stated in the last episode that his parent fell in love in a unique situation. If you watch the first episode again it shows Viarni and Lily reflection when asked if there were any stand outs for him.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:42 pm

I find it hard to think that Bel could walk away. (Not to say she doesn't have a point though.) She seems too smitten. But I can see how the producers might want to milk this to give us some over the top drama. They need drama and this sounds like one.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:42 pm

If laughing, sense of humor and fun are key attributes Zac is looking for I think Lily has shown that more than V atm and V has some funnier moments in ITMs and things.

That said, I am not sure if the lead saying that is always what will be shown with their F1 even if their F1 has those attributes. Past leads who said they were looking for those some attributes their F1 got a more romantic and doubt-F1 edit.

Lee is such an example for G's season as @See2Love posted about and while he was shown as fun and lots of sense of humor early on that was replaced by more romance and doubt/misdirection but post-season out of all the guys he is definitely the most fun and fulfilled the attributes the lead/G said she was looking for.

So will have to see as I think that if V is the F1 I think that the show may highlight the romance and doubt with her rather than the fun/humor aspect.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:49 pm

Katiebelle wrote:Big OMG - stop the bus!

Just had tv3 on in the background as they as replaying Sunday's episode in the hope that I'll catch the preview that @Karina is talking about.

I didn't see the one about the ice water challenge but did see one where it implies the girls are not happy with Zac and Hannah says that it's a douche move. It then shows a girl in front of Zac and he is saying will you accept this rose and she replies I don't know if I can.

I looks like either Bel, Vanessa or Lily. I think too short for Hannah and Karina is too blonde. Her hair is in a ponytail and she's wearing a burgundy dress. My first thought was it was lily but I'm not sure.

@Katiebelle

In the preview at the end of episode 11 it show
Karina in white with hair braided in a low bun.
Hannah in black with her hair up in a high bun
Bel in a Dark Blue purple with her hair pulled back in a pony tail
Claudia in a red with her pulled back also
Viarni in black hair in a high bun
Sarah in a dark peacock green dress
the only ones not shown in the preview is Lily & Vanessa

Previews are always misleading but the only one that has a low ponytail is Bel that was shown. Lily and Vanessa is unknown. Lily is just as tall as Hannah and not blonde. So, it's either Vanessa in burgundy....

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:53 pm

Out of the remaining girls I can see Vanessa being eliminated next ep but not sure of her refusing a rose as she's an intruder and if she was at RC it means she didn't get a SD so I don't see how she'd get a rose in the first place? Vanessa's hair color is much more blonde than Bel or Lily's as well and I'd say that Bel and Lily's hair color is more similar especially when Bel has hers up.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:54 pm

I have Sarah in top 4. The question for me is-- does Zac choose youth over maturity?
Viarni seems more outgoing, while Sarah looks more reserved. IMO, I think Zac might choose V over Sarah! We will see.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:30 am

Ok - I'm putting a spanner in the works!

I've just had a little freak out in the car and my teenage son thinks I'm a lunatic but I was listening to the radio station owned by Mediaworks and heard a preview for Sunday's episode.

It sounded like one of the girls is the one that does the "douche" move and there was a bit where Zac said something like he was in shock. But the worst.... is the girl who says "I don't know that I can" sounded like Lily whispering!

I will be absolutely gutted if she leaves - she is by far the most interesting one there.

I haven't had a chance to see the preview again - but the girl definitely had a pony tail and I think a burgundy dress- could have been purple.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:57 am

@Katiebelle I have trying to tell everyone....... that something is up. Lily is wearing a burgundy dress, yes she has her hair in a ponytail she looks utterly beautiful with burgundy lipstick OMG I would so gutted if she went but I am sure Hannah is wearing burgundy as well and I am positive that Hannah says' I can not to do this' Hannah looks really upset. Lily is talking one on one to Zac at the CP and he says 'Oh my God' and looks worried as if she has told him something about herself or something that is happening with the other girls. Looks like the group is upset at the RC. I have seen photos of most of the girls on SM but not Bel V, Lily and the intruders there is a photo out there of Hannah. Something is going down. no no

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:11 am

Katiebelle wrote:Ok - I'm putting a spanner in the works!

I've just had a little freak out in the car and my teenage son thinks I'm a lunatic but I was listening to the radio station owned by Mediaworks and heard a preview for Sunday's episode.

It sounded like one of the girls is the one that does the "douche" move and there was a bit where Zac said something like he was in shock.  But the worst.... is the girl who says "I don't know that I can" sounded like Lily whispering!

I will be absolutely gutted if she leaves - she is by far the most interesting one there.

I haven't had a chance to see the preview again - but the girl definitely had a pony tail and I think a burgundy dress- could have been purple.

Oh no not Lily!  I agree, she is by far my favourite, and I had her pegged as F1 after last week's episodes.  However she does also seem like the one least likely to be comfortable with the format of the show (based on her no bulls*t manner, which I love) so maybe the whole thing just got too much for her.  Really hope not though.  I would be gutted and I'm sure Zac would be too.

I think our Kiwi members are just going to have to be glued to the TV/radio for the rest of the weekend to try to decipher more about this crucial preview!  If anyone can manage to get a recording/screenshots/sound bytes that would be much appreciated.

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:12 am

Karina wrote:@Katiebelle I have trying to tell everyone....... that something is up. Lily is wearing a burgundy dress, yes she has her hair in a ponytail she looks utterly beautiful with burgundy lipstick OMG I would so gutted if she went but  I am sure Hannah is wearing burgundy as well and I am positive that Hannah says' I can not to do this' Hannah looks really upset. Lily is talking one on one to Zac at the CP and he says 'Oh my God' and looks worried as if she has told him something about herself or something that is happening with the other girls. Looks like the group is upset at the RC. I have seen photos of most of the girls on SM but not Bel V, Lily and the intruders there is a photo out there of Hannah. Something is going down. no no

sounds intriguing! is it possible to screencap the preview or get it up somehow??????

ETA: @bobette jinx! sorry just saw we posted about the sc and preview sametime!! Hugesmile

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:12 am

Karina wrote:@Katiebelle I have trying to tell everyone....... that something is up. Lily is wearing a burgundy dress and I am sure Hannah is as well and I am positive that Hannah says' I can not to this' Hannah looks really upset Lily is talking one on one to Zac at the CP and he says 'Oh my God' as if she has told him something about herself or something that is happening with the other girls. Looks like the group is upset at the RC. I have seen photos of most of the girls but not Bel V, Lily and the intruders there is a photo out there of Hannah.

Yes you are right - something is going to happen that causes drama amongst the girls and causes one girl to leave. We need to work out what everyone is wearing and how they have their hair at the CP. @4health has already helped us with most of the girls.

So maybe Bel and it was a blue not burgundy dress, or Lily or Vanessa.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
LynnTa
ygritte
iamreal2u
cocoHoney
robinvi
ThankMeLater
alwaystulips
Linds911
Karina
LoveDovez
GuardianAngel