SELECT CONTENT

Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:55 am

CMIIW I believe he makes it top 6 or 8

Back to top Go down

Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:00 am

WhisperingLove wrote:CMIIW I believe he makes it top 6 or 8

Not sure if that gives him enough screen time for next lead. no no

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:02 am

@nd4reality I know but he's been coming more popular and as long as he gets more screen times. I can't see anyone in the top 4 being it for various reasons IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:03 am

I'm for Alex for Bachelor. I need his mother in the first episode to analyse the girls though, laugh out loud
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:03 am

WhisperingLove wrote:@nd4reality I know but he's been coming more popular and as long as he gets more  screen times. I can't see anyone in the top 4 being it for various reasons IMO

I would be ecstatic.

A full season of that hotness !

Last edited by nd4reality on Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling !)

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:09 pm

Jake and JPG finished top 6-7 or so and they went on to be the next bachelor. If he gets the fan base rallying behind him, you never know. His personality would make for a fun exciting season IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:27 pm

@coolangel laugh out loud true but seeing the outcome now I guess karma goes for Nick's gals and hope Alex B has a better chance with someone better for him. I was sad hearing he might end up with one of the taken gals who had bf's etc.

Alex from Glamour
Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 15 S5hYukS
Source glamour.Com

If u haven't seen this article on alex and the other men. Funny Alex B fashion.
http://www.glamour.com/story/rachel-lindsay-the-bachelorette-suitors-video

Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 15 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:35 pm

Alex is definitely a unicorn! And Diggy, you are so cool!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:51 pm

SunnyRachel wrote:@coolangel laugh out loud true but seeing the outcome now I guess karma goes for Nick's gals and hope Alex B has a better chance with someone better for him. I was sad hearing he might end up with one of the taken gals who had bf's etc.

True that! :yes: He has ended up being one of my fav contestants on this season. He deserves much much better than the squad IMO.

I am mad at Rachel that she didn't take him to F4 or F6 atleast so that he might have had a better shot at being the Bachelor. hissyfit

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:57 pm

@SunnyRachel, may I ask, who is it that you heard Alex dating, or might be dating?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fender Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:14 pm

For my own selfish reasons, I hope Rachel keeps giving him compliments in her blogs. I want him to gain more hype.

Fender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:21 pm

ElonM wrote:I'm for Alex for Bachelor. I need his mother in the first episode to analyse the girls though, laugh out loud
I too would LOVE a season with Alex. Especially if his friend Tino comes along for the ride. IMO, an Alex season would be very fun. He makes it to top 6, so I don't imagine it would happen, but if there was a strong movement or a push to make Alex bachelor, maybe it could happen! All jmoaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+56
agentcurls
Chgohighlife
MiaHawk
nikikass
pavalygurl