SELECT CONTENT

Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:23 am

Oh wait, didn't someone say that his BFF is out of town right now.......hmm so it may be a confirmation that Alex is out.

Back to top Go down

Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by TLTF Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:25 am

How is this confirmation ? I'm not sure to understand.

#TeamPeter Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 8 1f495
#TeamRachel Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - Page 8 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:46 am

Tino is a dancer for the Magic Mike Live Shows. They are current on tour in the US.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:02 am

Yeah, so really that doesn't mean much. Sorry about that!

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:12 am

^^ I still think that IG Post could have merit, when these guys are on tour they get a set window to workout at a local gym while on the road so to skip a session and Skype your BFF is not insignificant.. I was thinking Alex over Dean based on age and that an Accountant seems more ambitious than a Recruiter but this does give me doubts IMO... thanks adf23!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:13 pm

adf23 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BTP2JLmDIHm/
( don't know how to sc sorry)
Post on Alex's best friend's IG, this evening. May not mean anything, but thought it may be worth bringing over.

He may be referencing Alex calling him, in general, or this post could be in response to a phone call that he received tonight from Alex.   Valentino seems to be a comical guy, but If Alex is sitting at home right now, why would he make a post like this?  Maybe I'm reaching for clues laugh out loud.

Thanks for that. yes If he's out of town on tour, and his BFF calls him, Alex? that tells me that perhaps Alex called him to let him know he's home?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:13 pm

reason wrote:@julychild If Alex and Jack is out then it is only Dean and Eric left.
I am by far not convinced that Jack is home yet I am convinced that Alex and definately Eric are home. There just has been way too many changes on Eric's IG for him to not be home. Also with Alex, he does have that friend backing him up via their joint acct, but with the following/unfollowing and IMO, that friend acct was following others at one time, to me proves that he could be home....all IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:41 pm

With the confirmation that Dean had the third hometown and that the rose ceremony will be in Dallas I think we can all but confirm Alex as out. If they were going to go to Michigan they would've gone after Peter's hometown. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:31 pm

Well, it could be he's out. Tino posted via their shared account that he misses him.

So I don't know what to believe.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:36 pm

ElonM wrote:Well, it could be he's out. Tino posted via their shared account that he misses him.

So I don't know what to believe.

Tino's a dancer on the magic mike tour so he probably still hasn't gotten to see Alex even though he's home. JMO

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:42 pm

@ElonM that account is private, therefore nothing it posts can be discussed.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:44 pm

hae1001 wrote:@ElonM that account is private, therefore nothing it posts can be discussed.

Ooops, I totally forgot I'm following a private account. Mods deleted if need be. Thanks.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Alex Bordyukov - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+56
agentcurls
Chgohighlife
MiaHawk
nikikass
pavalygurl