SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 45 of 45 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 43, 44, 45

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by JBF Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:56 am

Yeah... I stayed here where it is nice and quiet. (Just kiddin'. This might be a very peaceful season for all I know.)
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by JBF Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:50 am

I didn't bother with Men Tell All, although I saw the blooper reel, the finale promo and some of Dean's sit-down in online clips. My problem is that so much of this season seemed like a rehash of past seasons with a lot of drama that was much to do about nothing.

Of course, they would have Lee with his "race issues" on this show to make some talking points. Yes, I fully understand why he is important to the main story, since she frequently fusses about interracial dating and being judged by America for it. She needs Spencer Tracy to tell her to "s***w all those people", but he passed away 50 years ago this past June 10th. (See his final scene filmed two weeks earlier here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wTJfcaezu0 ) I also understand why we have key shots of Peter playing with Copper (whose "race" is copper), then his own niece and nephew and, finally, Alistair who already knows his name.

By the way, that last particular scene and "Alistair say winner?" line is what officially ended all of my own personal "maybe it could be Eric or Bryan" speculation. I am so sorry, but I just don't see anybody else at the end of this but him.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:41 pm

For what it is worth, Rachel's comments on her final three in Men Tell All. Spoken like a good lawyer.

"When I first met Bryan, I thought he was very, very handsome. When I am with Bryan, I am a hundred percent lost in the moment. I just feel like I am in the right place and the right time with the right person. Just seeing Bryan puts a smile on my face. Like, I know I am going to have fun with Bryan but I am, but, like, crazy attracted to him at the same time."

"Eric and I met at After The Final Rose and we hit it off immediately. Eric is always fun. He has so much energy. He's so positive. He is truly the person here who just seizes the day. I am definitely falling for Eric. He is so happy and free and, every time I am with him, my feelings get stronger and stronger."

"When I first met Peter, I was just drawn to him. He made me hopeful that this could work. There is something special about us and what we have together... and it has only gotten even stronger. Peter is someone I really see myself with."

Then... obviously we get all of the drama from last episode with "for the first time ever, I am thinking Peter and I may not work out".
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:55 pm

This video is a bundle of laughs. They should stop playing head games with us all.

Over Eric: "this is the rose ceremony I went home"
Over Peter: "and I know what it is to start feeling feelings of love"
Over Bryan: "you are never ready for the goodbye"
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:35 pm

Regardless of whom she picks, Bryan or Peter, she will definitely get her fill of the latter in the fantasy suite. I actually feel sorry for Bryan winding up with Peter's "sloppy seconds" since his fantasy date is last.

Did I mention this group date before? I went back on this thread. Maybe I overlooked it.

Anyhoo...

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent/VDKA3889877

First of all, I must be straight forward here. Even though I am not rooting him as Rachel's "one", I absolutely adore Mister Botox Cheeks. Everything that comes out of his mouth makes me chuckle. After Ellen tickles the Tickle Monster, Mister Botox Cheeks asks "what do I get?" When Rachel tells Ellen that SHE kissed somebody (as opposed to just being kissed by HIM), we see Peter in the foreground (i.e. he had his first solo date already and she pretty much grabbed him there) just before the camera zooms in on Mister Botox Cheeks. He is jiving away, all ready to dance. When the curtain rises, he moves ahead of the other guys like Diana Ross with the Supremes. Also love how he literally grabs Ellen's mike twice. Makes me think, if Rachel and Peter get married on TV like Trista and Ryan Sutter did, he will be host-with-the-mike alongside Chris Harrison just as Charlie Maher did back in December 2003. Oh Mister Botox Cheeks, I wuv yah all d'more. Also love the amusing homage to "Mister Sunshine" Ryan Park (arguably the most "lovable" contestant in the entire history of the Bachelorette) with that classic chestnut "my heart is pounding through my chest".

When Ellen asks her if she has "seen shirts off yet", Rachel responds "I haven't been to the house to see them by the pool, but it better be coming soon." Guess whose face is featured.

Rachel comments: "I loved Ellen before. I love her even more now for helping me see the men without their shirts on." (Note all the clothes strewn on the floor, suggesting a lot more came off.)  "Thank you  Ellen. Mama was pleased!" Again, guess who gets showcased just before the Mad Russian.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:15 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Please remember that no one from the spoiled side is allowed to post in the no spoilers threads.  Thanks!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:22 am

Oh gosh darn.

I should add that I have long given up hope for Eric being the "one", as indicated in my last post above. After all, the finale promos merely recycle footage of him from previous shows and nothing new apart from her, sporting the rose ceremony red dress, telling him "I had strong feelings for you."

Poor guy.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 45 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 43, 44, 45

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+16
JBF
Kashathediva
blueblues
djogbenyuie
moonchild
Norcalgal
locoforbach
MiaHawk
Litta123
Ayana
SafronSahara