SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 20 of 52 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 36 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by maniluh Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:06 am

sosleepy wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:
mizzoufan wrote: Rachel wants Nick to be happy, not a word about Vanessa

Biotch can really hold a grudge. Time to let it go.

I smiled when she said she's enjoying the support on sm.  Oh, just give it time....

Rachel admitted she had never seen the show before. Girl has NO CLUE. Omg... who are these idiots (including Vanessa here) who decide to go on this show cold. duh All the newer seasons are on iTunes. Go do some research.

Bachelorettes get more hate on SM and probably have worse edits on the show. Hopefully things work out for her but knowing these producers and how easy some people can be manipulated by the show's edit, I'm not too hopeful.

maniluh

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:07 am

They brought Rachel because the Ette is always there and to make up for the lack of SM support and interest, IMO.  Gotta keep people from saying how they wish Raven or even Corinne had gotten the gig instead.  And had they not announced early, not sure the head honchos would've gotten their way.  I think Raven would've been our next Ette.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:07 am

Nick must be so relieved mother nature interrupted part of their media tour.

AfterTheFinalRose -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:10 am

Looking back Ben H really had the most lovey dovey questions from CH on ATFR. That man was really babied by this show. A lot of these other couples had A LOT of grilling. SMH
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:11 am

Kashathediva wrote:
mizzoufan wrote: Could there be any more space between them
LOL and all I can see is her hand creeping up his leg. I think they need whatever space is there.

I agree. Isn't it weird how things can look one way to one person ( if they like the F1) and totally different if they don't? I thought Jo and Jo was a lot worse last season than this was. All the BSing was taken out of it and I guess it was a little too real for this show. ; (.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:12 am

does anyone have a link to watch jimmy kimmel live?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:13 am

ReneeM wrote:I'm contrasting this between Jojo/Jordan last year. Those two talked about struggling but they were both 100% in. Nick and Vanessa keep hedging whenever talking about their relationship. All JMO.

Now I'm beginning to think Jojo and Jordan's AFTR went very well if we're using tonight as a meter stick. But seriously, whatever happened to ending on a happy note with people congratulating the couple while credits roll. Something's amiss. It's a shame though.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:13 am

LoveDovez wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
mizzoufan wrote: Could there be any more space between them
LOL and all I can see is her hand creeping up his leg. I think they need whatever space is there.

I agree. Isn't it weird how things can look one way to one person ( if they like the F1) and totally different if they don't? I thought Jo and Jo was a lot worse last season than this was. All the BSing was taken out of it and I guess it was a little too real for this show. ; (.

I agree! The same way some folks are pessimistic about N/V on ATFR, I was the same way with Jo/Jor last year giggling
Whatever happens it's what they do 3 months or 6 months from now that is telling.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:13 am

I AM CACKLING!! rofl

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:14 am

bleuberry wrote:Nick must be so relieved mother nature interrupted part of their media tour.

For sure NYC cancelled for them? I almost felt like they were fighting prior to ATFR. I wondered as soon as the blizzard was forecasted how that might affect them. The press tour is about V and N. Nothing else has really focused on them. Not the show, not the edit, not the AFR. And then Dancing is just more of the same Nick in the spotlight. 

Seeing their relationship in real time, Nick is either a moron for doing Dancing, or he knows this relationship is DOA so it's just a f it moment.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:14 am

aviej wrote:
ReneeM wrote:I'm contrasting this between Jojo/Jordan last year. Those two talked about struggling but they were both 100% in. Nick and Vanessa keep hedging whenever talking about their relationship. All JMO.

Now I'm beginning to think Jojo and Jordan's AFTR went very well if we're using tonight as a meter stick. But seriously, whatever happened to ending on a happy note with people congratulating the couple while credits roll. Something's amiss. It's a shame though.

Yup I also remember that them watching their proposal back was a standard part of the format but it didn't happen this time... it was like tptb couldn't wait to get N&V off our screens during aftr AND even during the season IMHO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:14 am

Cila51290 wrote:More like they needed the public to get behind their not so fan fave ette, IMO. The reception had been lukewarm if we compare her SM to past ettes at this point.

Bachelornation SM IMO is ruled by a certain age group that Rachel will not appeal to IMO. A lot of my professional friends that typically don't get into this show are actually looking forward to her season because they feel like they can relate to her. Yeah she is not for everyone for sure and those not interested will/should skip her season IMO. Whether or not folks will tune in to watch her season will be determined come May....all jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 52 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 36 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+83
happygolucky
Seabear
Luvstruck
Dessler
Linds911