SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 21 of 52 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 36 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Stacia620 Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:15 am

Can someone post Nick's instagram pic he just posted. TY
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Guest Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:15 am

Why am I so sad watching Nick tonight?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:16 am

Nick will find the next V to sleep with in due time IMO. The real V will find a man who will dote on her as she so clearly needs IMO. Nick needs someone like Andi or equally witchy woman to be totally independent from each other.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:16 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRmlWegBMd-/?taken-by=nickviall&hl=en

nickviall: Holy poop she said yes!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️. It's been a journey Bachelor National!! @vanessagrimaldi30 I love you!! #thebachelor

In before people says she seems more excited about the ring. I think these two are just having fun with it. Also, I just want to say given the questions they were asked about fear of it not working out and pressure from SM, they gave characteristically realistic answers given they're both realistic people. *kanyeshrug*
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:17 am

I think both nick and Vanessa have things to learn to make a relationship work....and that if each wants a relationship with anyone, they'll eventually have to put in the work. It remains to be seen whether they have the perseverance to stick with it as they learn these difficult but important lessons...nick, to put others first, Vanessa perhaps to trust and go with the flow a bit more....

But wasn't it Vanessa who wanted an easy love? Wonder if nick thinks that's what he might've had with raven?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:18 am

Vanessa is damned if she does, damned if she doesn't so nothing new
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:18 am

fairytaleprincess wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:These two are a team.

They are real and not BSing at all.

I just don't think V would've taken that many suitcases to LA with her if things were really that bad with them.

Yup. And like she said, the location thing wasn't an issue (duh) and already resolved. :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:20 am

crunchycheeto wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BRmlWegBMd-/?taken-by=nickviall&hl=en

nickviall: Holy poop she said yes!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️. It's been a journey Bachelor National!! @vanessagrimaldi30 I love you!! #thebachelor

In before people says she seems more excited about the ring. I think these two are just having fun with it. Also, I just want to say given the questions they were asked about fear of it not working out and pressure from SM, they gave characteristically realistic answers given they're both realistic people. *kanyeshrug*
She looks cute. I wish them well.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:21 am

Eventhough cringey, Rachel seems to be getting a lot of support on SM, but who knows how her season will pan out.

As for Nick and Vanessa maybe they had a fight before the show could have been a bad day for both but the show is over and they can concentrate on their relationship..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:21 am

Can someone bring the photo over please? thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:22 am

LoveDovez wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
mizzoufan wrote: Could there be any more space between them
LOL and all I can see is her hand creeping up his leg. I think they need whatever space is there.

I agree. Isn't it weird how things can look one way to one person ( if they like the F1) and totally different if they don't? I thought Jo and Jo was a lot worse last season than this was. All the BSing was taken out of it and I guess it was a little too real for this show. ; (.

I thought Jo and Jo were fine as well, just uncomfortable with all the grilling and Aaron talk, yet a lot of people thought they were doomed because JoJo talked about things having been difficult and Jordan looked pissed off. This feels kind of like a déjà vu to me. As long as people are acting like themselves, I'm not too concerned. It's when they're bouncing off the walls like they're on speed (Whit) or rubbing someone's arm off (Josh) that I think things are off. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:22 am

aviej wrote:
ReneeM wrote:I'm contrasting this between Jojo/Jordan last year. Those two talked about struggling but they were both 100% in. Nick and Vanessa keep hedging whenever talking about their relationship. All JMO.

Now I'm beginning to think Jojo and Jordan's AFTR went very well if we're using tonight as a meter stick. But seriously, whatever happened to ending on a happy note with people congratulating the couple while credits roll. Something's amiss. It's a shame though.

It wasn't IMO. Mostly because Chris kept mentioning his brother. I'm using Jojo/Jordan as a meter stick because theirs wasn't great, but by comparison? SO MUCH BETTER IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 52 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 36 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+83
happygolucky
Seabear
Luvstruck
Dessler
Linds911