SELECT CONTENT

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:54 am

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 HoSfQzn

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Ee1ELeJ

@Bobette SC

I just had to post this here it's uncanny how similar looking Laura and Mattys ex are! Jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by najpoziomka Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:14 pm

i dont like how similar looking she is to georgia.. and that her jewellery company is exploiting animals ;c making bags with real cow's skin... ;/ probably another season of me not liking the f1, but f2
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:17 am

I usually prefer the F2 girl/guy too @najpoziomka... and at this stage I'm not on the Laura bandwagon either, so chances are she'll be F1 hmmm
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:03 pm

This interview pretty much confirms the image I have of Laura already.  "Big Flirt".  Hmmmm...  hmmm

'I hope he's like a best friend whose clothes you want to rip off': Self-confessed 'big flirt' Laura Byrne vows to win over The Bachelor's Matty Johnson

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4721432/Self-confessed-flirt-Laura-vows-win-Matty-J.html

Add on way to frame a potential F1, IMO. Also why is she talking in the present tense: "I hope he's like..."

Weird.

Another interview with Laura from a blog:

http://www.breakfastwithaudrey.com.au/bwa-chats-to-laura-byrne-of-tonimay/
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:29 pm

@Bobette.....can you please do your magic and get that interview that Laura gave straight outta Daily Telegraph. I think that DT interview was given prior to filming....though she used present tense...jmo.

The DM version is making me scratch that is very non F1 speak to me hence why i need to see exactly how DT phrased that interview....thanks a bunch.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:59 pm

mercieme wrote:@Bobette.....can you please do your magic and get that interview that Laura gave straight outta Daily Telegraph. I think that DT interview was given prior to filming....though she used present tense...jmo.

The DM version is making me scratch that is very non F1 speak to me hence why i need to see exactly how DT phrased that interview....thanks a bunch.

It's weird but I can't actually find the DT article that DM are quoting - subscriber content or otherwise. Maybe it was in the print version only?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:01 am

@Bobette....thanks girl. Poster LeapofFaith just posted the DT article in the SM thread and it was the profile of the NSW girls. DM lifted Laura's comment exactly as she said it so it was not embellished at all, again seems non F1 to me.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:09 am

Bobette wrote:This interview pretty much confirms the image I have of Laura already.  "Big Flirt".  Hmmmm...  hmmm

'I hope he's like a best friend whose clothes you want to rip off': Self-confessed 'big flirt' Laura Byrne vows to win over The Bachelor's Matty Johnson

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4721432/Self-confessed-flirt-Laura-vows-win-Matty-J.html

Add on way to frame a potential F1, IMO. Also why is she talking in the present tense: "I hope he's like..."

Weird.

I have to agree @Bobette

Why would they be framing their F1 as a 'self-confessed flirt' - it's not something that typically appeals to Aussie audiences at all. I have a feeling she's going to get a good edit initially, and then they're going to turn on her so that the audience get on board with Matty's growing feelings for the true F1 who will be a slower burn. TWT

Also, is anyone else getting flooded with tonimay advertisements when on DM atm? Or is that just me?
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:13 am

On another note now that we have the full profile of the dresses, the top part of Laura's dress is a no for me......she does have good body though and she carries herself well IMO Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:24 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:
Bobette wrote:This interview pretty much confirms the image I have of Laura already.  "Big Flirt".  Hmmmm...  hmmm

Weird.

I have to agree @Bobette

Why would they be framing their F1 as a 'self-confessed flirt' - it's not something that typically appeals to Aussie audiences at all. I have a feeling she's going to get a good edit initially, and then they're going to turn on her so that the audience get on board with Matty's growing feelings for the true F1 who will be a slower burn. TWT

Also, is anyone else getting flooded with tonimay advertisements when on DM atm? Or is that just me?

I agree, Aussies would see that as a negative IMO.  If that's how Laura describes herself, and how she's portrayed on the show, TPTB are skating on thin ice hoping for a happy audience if she is F1, IMO.  

They seem to be expecting people to be happy with the outcome though, and have promised "a very romantic story" so I think your theory of her being a contrast to the real F1 seems much more likely.   yes

A self-confessed flirt flirting her way to F1 would not be a "very romantic story", IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:28 am

mercieme wrote:On another note now that we have the full profile of the dresses, the top part of Laura's dress is a no for me......she does have good body though and she carries herself well IMO Smiley

I also don't think much of the dress, but yes, she's got a great body.
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:31 am

Isn't it actually pants? Would not be my choice, but she is gorgeous and I like her style in the pictures from her SDs. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Missfi
Ash
Hooked
NostalgicNZA
Sprite
fabgirl
Enough
Pongo
aprawn
iamreal2u
Bumbleguild