SELECT CONTENT

Jen Hawke - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jen Hawke - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Jen Hawke - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveAndHappiness Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:54 am

DM have posted a new article - they also believe TPTB are portraying Jen as the villain this year based on their new ad.

Find article here:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4713294/The-Bachelor-s-cocktail-party-crashed-POLICE.html
LoveAndHappiness
LoveAndHappiness

Back to top Go down

Jen Hawke - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Jen Hawke - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveAndHappiness Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:15 am

Jen Hawke - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Img_9310
Jen Hawke - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Img_9311
Jen Hawke - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Img_9312

The new Bachelor ad has absolutely gobsmacked me - Jen is crying and the girls are crowding around. We also see an interview with Jen where she describes one of the girls as being "horrid" and not wanting "anything to do with her". I cannot keep up. Who is the villain?
LoveAndHappiness
LoveAndHappiness

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:39 am

Jen, Leah and the girl in black (number 22) all soft-core villains IMO. Aussie girls are too laid back to be convincingly evil. Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveAndHappiness Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:01 am

I'm just not convinced Jen is a villain - she is apparently good friends with Jake Ellis (an absolute sweetheart), I find it hard to imagine him being friends with a villain?

I'm convinced Leah was big noting herself, saying she isn't intimidated by anybody and Jen calls her out with the "do I intimidate you" and tried to put Leah in her place with a "well I should".

I think this new ad shows the fall out of Jen challenging Leah. With Jen in tears, Leah's first action in victimising somebody and becoming a true villain.
LoveAndHappiness
LoveAndHappiness

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:08 am

We shall see.  I get the feeling some of these girls have been cast/encouraged to play a role of one kind or another and Jen would be one of those IMO especially if it seems out of character.

Similarly, Leah seems like a normal sweet girl from her social media so I think they just wanted a bit of drama and asked them if they'd be willing to play it up a bit - maybe it just went too far.

I do strongly suspect Matty will "make an example" of one of the mean girls early on since he went out of his way in the NW article to say he doesn't like bullies or inconsiderate people.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveAndHappiness Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:16 am

Daily Mail article on Jen - they are right she isn't shy.

http://dailym.ai/2uUr9MW

Are any of these girls sporting less then perfect bodies?
They are still pressing the Jake Ellis romance factor too, they actually refer to her as his "Ex" - makes me suspect they have more in depth knowledge about what was apparently just a "brief romance"... part of me is hoping this is true and we may see a post bachie romance blossom.
LoveAndHappiness
LoveAndHappiness

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:43 am

LoveAndHappiness wrote:Daily Mail article on Jen - they are right she isn't shy.

http://dailym.ai/2uUr9MW

Are any of these girls sporting less then perfect bodies?
They are still pressing the Jake Ellis romance factor too, they actually refer to her as his "Ex" - makes me suspect they have more in depth knowledge about what was apparently just a "brief romance"... part of me is hoping this is true and we may see a post bachie romance blossom.

@LoveAndHappiness re the bold, has it been confirmed that Jake had a romance with Jen? If not, I think we need to be careful what is posted here as fact since we know that DM takes information form here and reprints it? Thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveAndHappiness Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:46 am

DM have reported the brief romance multiple times, with a source confirming it @mercieme - hence why I used the term "apparent"
LoveAndHappiness
LoveAndHappiness

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:50 am

LoveAndHappiness wrote:DM have reported the brief romance multiple times, with a source confirming it @mercieme - hence why I used the term "apparent"

Ok thanks, I don't go by what DM prints but good to know you had a source confirm it to you yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveAndHappiness Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:30 pm

According to DM newest article - Jen and Leah are actually best friends! Seems as if TPTB have taken it too far this year if they have put friends in together - JMO.

The Bachelor's 'shocking secrets' revealed

http://dailym.ai/2uWwAL0
LoveAndHappiness
LoveAndHappiness

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:12 pm

So Jen is happy to own the villain title becasue she is not bothered by backlash. She also said there were 3 others in the runnning to be villains laugh out loud
“I absolutely love that I’ve been painted as a villainous character,” Jen told Confidential of her appearance in the latest series of the Ten dating show.

“I think while we were in the house there were three others that were in the running, but I will gladly take the name. I hope I do the show proud being this year’s Bachie villain and I hope for Australia’s sake I’m a really entertaining one.”
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveAndHappiness Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:17 am

@mercieme I cannot agree more! It's so refreshing to see a "villain" not blaming editing and owning their actions.

I must admit - I loved her brutal honesty and based on her interviews she is easily the most articulate woman there. Hopefully we see less crying and more sass in tonight episode!
LoveAndHappiness
LoveAndHappiness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jen Hawke - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+11
SugarAndSpice
Enough
Sundy
mercieme
robinvi