SELECT CONTENT

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 09, 2017 11:25 am

IMO if he's out at F3 he wouldn't be returning until the FRC takes place. IMO I don't think they get to use their phones as soon as they are out, especially a F3 contestant. He still has a handler until he reaches US soil and I'm not sure that he's home already. I'm just trying to understand why he would log on, and specifically take out the link.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 11:27 am

@GuardianAngel Is Spain not a couple hours ahead of us?  He could have been home or they let him do it.  I say the simplest explanation is always the right one.  To me once that was done he is out.  IMHO Who knows maybe he will be the next Bachelor????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 11:28 am

I remember posters talking about Peter's link to his company disappeared from his bio on some kind of sm many weeks ago. I thought it pointed to him being out, but obviously not so who know. But the timing of this one, near the end of filming, right around the time someone should be eliminated def gives me pause. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 11:32 am

relaxing wrote:I remember posters talking about Peter's link to his company disappeared from his bio on some kind of sm many weeks ago.  I thought it pointed to him being out, but obviously not so who know.  But the timing of this one, near the end of filming, right around the time someone should be eliminated def gives me pause.  JMO.

Remember he has a someone working with him on his business.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue May 09, 2017 11:40 am

I could be wrong but with Peter if I remember the link was removed before he left for filming, I think the screenshots was taken before with the link, it confused me at first and someone mentioned it.

I think it was probably Eric that removed the link himself..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue May 09, 2017 11:52 am

The timing is suspect so short of Millsy saying something off the left field like the F3 RC happened last week etc laugh out loud, I think Eric is out. If it is indeed the case, I would say Rachel passed on the same courtesy Nick had done for her and let her true F2 leave at F3 to save him the pain of rejection at the proposal. (JMO)

For me, it'll also remove all doubts that Bryan is the F1 IMO. With Bryan and Eric both in F2, I would still have my doubts but this one seals it.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ChazSA Tue May 09, 2017 12:03 pm

Why would he remove the link only though and not the "Purchase my book

ChazSA

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 09, 2017 12:05 pm

@ChazSA laugh out loud that's what I'm trying to figure out. It doesn't matter to me if he's out. Although I would love it if he's the F1 but that just weird to me. I could see if Amazon was off as well but it's not.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ChazSA Tue May 09, 2017 12:08 pm

@GuardianAngel i'd love it too if he's the F1 but if he is indeed out then Bryan is def F1!

ChazSA

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue May 09, 2017 12:15 pm

ChazSA wrote:@GuardianAngel i'd love it too if he's the F1 but if he is indeed out then Bryan is def F1!

Can I ask you why do you think that ? Bryan as F1.
TY Smiley

#TeamPeter RightReasons - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 1f495
#TeamRachel RightReasons - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 09, 2017 12:15 pm

Curious to know: why is Eric out makes Bryan definitely f1? I'd like to hear from people's opinion. I don't have any favorite at this point.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 12:20 pm

I agree that the link was JUST removed- I looked at his IG not even 2 hours ago, and that link was there. Bryan still has a link to whatever products he sells on his IG, so if it were about not being able to self promote,
his link would be removed as well.

I'm not convinced that if Eric is out, that automatically puts Bryan as F1. From what we can see of Peter, unless he is picked by Rachel, he is without a doubt the perfect Bachelor candidate, with Eric a bit behind him as a candidate. She knows who her F1 is.....IMO, don't ya'll think they would have Rachel let Peter go at F3, to line him up as the next bach (unless he doesn't want to be, of course)? Having him as F2 seems odd to me.

If Eric is truly gone, think Peter is F1, JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
lleyki
Stacia620
clueless
sbolduc
albean99