SELECT CONTENT

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 12:23 pm

TLTF wrote:
ChazSA wrote:@GuardianAngel i'd love it too if he's the F1 but if he is indeed out then Bryan is def F1!

Can I ask you why do you think that ? Bryan as F1.
TY Smiley
I am really curious as well!  Based on the F3, I would think Peter or Eric as the next Bachelor.  So, if Eric is out, I actually think Peter is F1.  I am only basing this on Bryan's questionable comment on Ellen; he might not go over well with viewers.  Depends on the edit.

Thanks!Smiley

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by coolangel Tue May 09, 2017 12:49 pm

sdmom wrote:Curious to know: why is Eric out makes Bryan definitely f1? I'd like to hear from people's opinion. I don't have any favorite at this point.

IMO, Rachel has a lot of chemistry with Bryan and I don't see how he would still be there after the sloppy seconds comment on Ellen if he wasn't her F1. Also The stats align very well for Bryan to be F1 - FIR, Week 5 1-1. Millsy's 'The heart wants what it wants' kinda vibing statements make me think her F1 won't be the perfect, well-liked F1 everyone will be rooting for IMO and that fits Bryan.

I saw potential with Eric coz there was no 2-1 this season from what we know and he seems to be the perfect candidate for one since he didn't get along with the other guys. The only people who don't get a 2-1 inspite of having friction in the house are the frontrunners IMO so I thought he could be the dark horse of the season. With(If?) him out, I think the path is clear for Bryan to be F1 IMO.

I don't see any connection/chemistry with Peter. He is basically the Raven of this season for me. He is the perfect Bachelor candidate for the 'vanilla' cycle though IMO. Also, if there was any remote chance that Peter could be F1, TPTB would have had some other potential Bach pick like Jack or even Josiah in F4 IMO. I don't see Eric, Bryan or Dean being the Bachelor at all after a controversial choice like Nick.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue May 09, 2017 12:58 pm

coolangel wrote:
sdmom wrote:Curious to know: why is Eric out makes Bryan definitely f1? I'd like to hear from people's opinion. I don't have any favorite at this point.

IMO, Rachel has a lot of chemistry with Bryan and I don't see how he would still be there after the sloppy seconds comment on Ellen if he wasn't her F1. Also The stats align very well for Bryan to be F1 - FIR, Week 5 1-1. Millsy's 'The heart wants what it wants' kinda vibing statements make me think her F1 won't be the perfect, well-liked F1 everyone will be rooting for IMO and that fits Bryan.

I saw potential with Eric coz there was no 2-1 this season from what we know and he seems to be the perfect candidate for one since he didn't get along with the other guys. The only people who don't get a 2-1 inspite of having friction in the house are the frontrunners IMO so I thought he could be the dark horse of the season. With(If?) him out, I think the path is clear for Bryan to be F1 IMO.

I don't see any connection/chemistry with Peter. He is basically the Raven of this season for me. He is the perfect Bachelor candidate for the 'vanilla' cycle though IMO. Also, if there was any remote chance that Peter could be F1, TPTB would have had some other potential Bach pick like Jack or even Josiah in F4 IMO. I don't see Eric, Bryan or Dean being the Bachelor at all after a controversial choice like Nick.

All JMO

IA with your comment about the Bachelor but we still don't know how Bryan will be portrayed. May be the sloppy seconds comment won't be shown and he'll have the 'vanlla' edit so he can be TB. I don't see why not.

#TeamPeter RightReasons - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 1f495
#TeamRachel RightReasons - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 09, 2017 1:04 pm

Eric's also back to 166 following on IG. I think he is out. Last night I was checking flights from a couple of Airports in spain, back home for all the F3. Madrid's airport makes the most sense IMO because it's a hub & I know they've kept the F3 in seclusion the last couple of seasons but Eric's SM activity matches up with the timeframe of him having gone home on the flights I was looking at (i forgot to SC and I've lost the page). JMO.

Also Eric's departure has nothing to do with Peter IMO because Eric was always my F3. I'm of the thought that if Eric made it into top 2 that he was definitely the F1. So him being gone doesn't say anything about Peter or Bryan as F1 IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue May 09, 2017 1:15 pm

TLTF wrote: IA with your comment about the Bachelor but we still don't know how Bryan will be portrayed. May be the sloppy seconds comment won't be shown and he'll have the 'vanlla' edit so he can be TB. I don't see why not.

Even if Bryan gets a good edit, that first impression will be hard to overcome for a Bachelor IMO. This is purely my opinion but the vanilla cycle of the Bachelor has leads who can literally do no wrong going into the season IMO kinda like Ben H, Sean, even Chris S. Bryan doesn't fit into that mold at all IMO. Also, it wouldn't matter even if they don't show the sloppy seconds comment IMO. If he becomes the Bachelor, I can guarantee quite a number of articles with the headlines - 'Meet the new Bachelor who called Rachel sloppy seconds'. TPTB won't risk that IMO esp. after Nick's season. I still see those articles happening btw- just that instead of the Bachelor, it would be F1. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Tue May 09, 2017 1:17 pm

coolangel wrote:

All JMO

Its so interesting to me that people are considering who the next bachelor will be into the speculation of who F1 will be because I'm still not convinced that tptb have any intention of picking the next bachelor out of these group of guys.

When i think of who could be the next bachelor out of this lot my final one changes compared to when i just look at the 3 of them without putting that into consideration.

I'm still intrigued by the tweet about Bachelor news that we still haven't heard anything about. Maybe its nothing and one of these guys will be the bachelor (Peter seems to be the best choice but until we see them on camera we don't really know) but I just can't say I'm convinced as i also think they would have maybe made her keep someone more viable. Her final 4 for me seems like they were kept because she genuinely had the most connection, no one sticks out as being kept for bachelor, not even Peter even though I do personally really like him so far.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue May 09, 2017 1:25 pm

@Bee I agree, I have been thinking the same, the possibility that just maybe TB will not be anyone from Rachel's season, choosing Nick as Bachelor has slightly changed things and gives the opportunity for them to go another direction. Also from the info some guys maybe the perfect candidate on paper but it could be a different story once the show airs. JMO.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Tue May 09, 2017 1:34 pm

@Carine Yeah I don't know, maybe it would all be too much excitement and it is one of these guys but I could see them pulling out an old well beloved contestant or just something random. Don't ask me who.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue May 09, 2017 1:44 pm

If you want to speculate on the next lead, do it in the Bach 22 Speculation and Sleuthing thread

Now back to our regularly scheduled program of Eric. Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 09, 2017 1:50 pm

ElonM wrote:
TLTF wrote:May be he is actually out and he didn't want people to think that he was an "opportunist" who just wanted to sell a book. His book is still on sale but he just don't want to promote it on his IG anymore. imo.

The contestants are becoming smarter. Someone wrote that Will, Dean and another contestant has "fictional character" in their IG bio. They are preparing their followers for the upcoming edit. Hugesmile

I would prefer it to reference the fact that their edit is referencing something fictional vs something negative. For many, many past seasons cast have stated that they have been given lose scripts to follow whether it be something comical, negative or dramatic.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 1:51 pm

Is Mr Bigger out. That's too bad. I know he will keep it all class even till the end.I  hope Rach gets her HEA even if it is not with Eric, would have shipped their coupling , oh, well.

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Tue May 09, 2017 3:24 pm

coolangel wrote:

All JMO

IA with this completely. IMO Peter is the Raven, but if he wins I will be pleasantly surprised but I wouldn't be upset. I really thought Eric was going to be the dark horse or at least F2, I am clearly wrong... Will we get our first villain winner for the bachelorette, or maybe Bryan apologized to Rachel after that comment on Ellen and redeemed himself much earlier on.
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
lleyki
Stacia620
clueless
sbolduc
albean99