SELECT CONTENT

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ericbutterfly Tue May 16, 2017 10:02 pm

reason wrote:
ericbutterfly wrote:
Julz wrote:Again maybe it's not Eric on that IG,

I said it yesterday and I will say it today Eric gets final rose, and when it's confirmed I will come back on here and say " told you so"  

You won't have to say "I told you so" to me, because I have always felt Eric was the dark horse/surprise. He was surprisingly in the F4, and him and Rachel's interaction on ATFR was very friend-like... could be the "best friend" she is talking about JMO.

Check his IG he is and will not be final 1. IMHO

I don't want him to be the F1 really, but I just feel like he has shocked us before being in F4, so I can see him shocking us again. JMO. I also feel like he would have an easier time moving to Dallas than the other guys. All my opinion.
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by julychild Tue May 16, 2017 10:03 pm

I said it yesterday and I will say it today Eric gets final rose, and when it's confirmed I will come back on here and say " told you so"  

Ok @julz, see you when you come back.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 10:09 pm

Just saying......like others have said, if he is indeed F1, which I highly doubt, he isn't setting a very good precedent by popping on his now public IG and immediately liking multiple posts with women in form fitting clothing, breasts hanging out, etc. I wouldn't think he'd want his new potential in laws to see all of that.

Those aren't the actions of an in love, newly engaged man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 16, 2017 10:11 pm

adf23 wrote:Just saying......like others have said, if he is indeed F1, which I highly doubt, he isn't setting a very good precedent by popping on his now public IG and immediately liking multiple posts with women in form fitting clothing, breasts hanging out, etc.  I wouldn't think he'd want his new potential in laws to see all of that.  

If he's the f1, Rach is already the most disappointing lead ever to me laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue May 16, 2017 10:14 pm

[quote="Alanna"]
adf23 wrote:Just saying......like others have said, if he is indeed F1, which I highly doubt, he isn't setting a very good precedent by popping on his now public IG and immediately liking multiple posts with women in form fitting clothing, breasts hanging out, etc.  I wouldn't think he'd want his new potential in laws to see all of that.  

He can't be F1 (imo - the bolded). Rachel has a good judgement imo

#TeamPeter Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 1f495
#TeamRachel Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 16, 2017 11:05 pm

Julz wrote:@GuardianAngel

Just wishful thinking, I refuse to believe it's anyone but Eric, but I have no inside info just my guess on how ABC isn't hitting us over the head with promos on how this is the season to watch

Then please use IMO or JMO in my opinion, just my opinion, or I think, I hope. Otherwise it looks like you are stating a fact.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Julz Tue May 16, 2017 11:20 pm

@GuardianAngel
If you look through my post inially I said it was my opinion or thoughts or me wanting it to be Eric. You haven't read one post of mine where I said it's a fact and here is the source or reference, if that's the way you took my post as facts that's on you. I'm just here having fun speculating like everyone else.
Julz
Julz

Female Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 11:28 pm

It's heating up in here!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 16, 2017 11:33 pm

As of today there are over 7400 members. We have a lot of guests reading our threads, also.
Not everyone reads every thread to follow every thought or to see if everything follows a previous opinion or rational path. That would be optimal, but not realistic. There are many sites that come here and take things from our threads and post them. Wetpaint, The Inquisitor and RS are several to name a few.
This particular thread is titled a sleuthing spoiler thread. It is very important to state something as a fact or opinion. Plain and simple.
Review the site rules and if there are questions mods will be glad to help out.
The issue above is not debatable.
Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 16, 2017 11:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Is this your opinion, or do you know for sure?

No need to come back and rub I told ya so's. Smiley

THIS says Eric gets the final rose. Please read the rules. I do not want our forum quoted for information that's not correct.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed May 17, 2017 6:25 pm

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 1600x640-Q90_3b0e7426494c9870731a0dea9e98d1f3

Eric

Height: 6'2''

Tattoos: No

Would you describe yourself more as "the party starter," "the wingman" or "the laid back one"? I could be all. How about the life of the party!!

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why? Tony Robbins because he hosts amazing seminars and impacts the masses.

If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 things would you bring with you and why? And what, under any circumstance could you not tolerate on that island? Water, Book of Proverbs, phone. I could not tolerate negative people.

Do you consider yourself neat, messy or in between? Neat freak

What are your top 3 favorite movies? Tough question! Blue Chips, Bad Boys and Equalizer

What's your favorite book and why? As a Man Thinketh by James Allen. Simple format for being human and living life.

If you could go anywhere in the US, where would you go and why? New Orleans during Mardi Gras week because I've never been.

What is your favorite soft drink/juice? Green drink

If you could live in any other time period, what would it be? Before money was involved

Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed May 17, 2017 7:21 pm

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why? Tony Robbins

Obviously he said Tony Robbins!

But his bio is pretty cool!

#TeamPeter Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 1f495
#TeamRachel Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
lleyki
Stacia620
clueless
sbolduc
albean99