SELECT CONTENT

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:02 pm

Confirmation Eric was home by May 14th. Page 31 of this thread. He changed from private to public and stared accepting follows.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4080p360-eric-bigger-bachelorette-13-sleuthing-spoilers

ReneeM wrote:Signs of life! My SC.

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Screen32

sportsgirl76 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Signs of life! My SC.

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Screen32

Great find!  One of his followers is Josiah.  

GuardianAngel wrote:
TLTF wrote:His number from this morning :

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Captur13

SC I took just now 12.05.2017 at 10.30am

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Captur14

+ 2 followers

Bringing this forward to compare.

TLTF wrote:He just accepted my request ! FYI !

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dessler Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:18 pm

I came across this mini-interview with Eric. Gave me a little insight to why he is the way he is. Kinda made teary for some reason. No talk about the bachelorette.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:21 pm

This is why I think they were messing with him and it got to him. I felt sorry for him.I think his "yelling" was frustration, and, they choose to show that part. He seemed really confused when Rachel was telling him about the other guys.

Everything I've seen IG vids etc, before filming, he is a very sweet positive guy. He was IMO too naive to realize the power of TPTB. Who better to use to get under Eric's skin, than Lee.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:23 pm

Thanks @Dessler, really good interview, i have a better idea of Eric from this....I hope he continues to grow into the wonderful person that he appears to be IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:30 pm

It was impressive how he was able to decipher who Lee really is. I remember he told Bryce that I know what you said is not coming from a place of malice(paraphrasing) and that he got good energy from Bryce but bad energy from Lee even though they both talked about him. (And he most definitely did not know about Lee's tweets at the time).
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:36 pm

Thanks for the video interview. Much more insight into Eric. Up to now, I haven't been able to see what Rachel found attractive in Eric. This video changes things - I'm sure she saw this man, instead of the edited version the viewers were presented with. Makes me root for happiness and love for Eric.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:42 pm

Thanks for this. Love him even more now

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:This is why I think they were messing with him and it got to him. I felt sorry for him.I think his "yelling" was frustration, and, they choose to show that part. He seemed really confused when Rachel was telling him about the other guys.

Everything I've seen IG vids etc, before filming, he is a very sweet positive guy. He was IMO too naive to realize the power of TPTB. Who better to use to get under Eric's skin, than Lee.

ITA! It just goes on to show why TPTB are not to be trusted IMO. They exploit these people for ratings and some of them are too naive to see what's happening IMO. I hope by the end of the season, this is a positive experience for him.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:29 pm

Thanks, GuardianAngel! I was thinking the final rose ceremony was on May 11, right?

I too watched several of his videos on his youtube channel; he seems to be such a great guy. I feel really badly too for the way the troublemakers are treating him, but imo most viewers are going to side with Eric because of what has come out about Lee being racist. IMO, Bryce is not off the hook either because he shouldn't have said anything to Raven about Eric.  I do think Eric's "rant" was restrained all things considered and what he was up against. Other contestants might have cursed or really lost it. I don't think Eric is naive; he seemed to totally get what Lee was up to. He just didn't know about it until Rachel told him. Which is why I'm glad she told him.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:This is why I think they were messing with him and it got to him. I felt sorry for him.I think his "yelling" was frustration, and, they choose to show that part. He seemed really confused when Rachel was telling him about the other guys.

GA, I agree with 2000 percent. Also, I'm not totally convince that Eric was the one who started following or accepting followers on his SM. It was also believed that Eric was out before based on SM.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:56 pm

His numbers were changing slightly by one or two but so was everyone else's. Probably due to SM users deleting accounts or whatever. Plus his link for his book on Amazon had disappeared in the morning s/caps and later that night it was back.

However on Sunday May 14th the same day at 9:13pm Eastern he followed Josiah, and accepted @TLTF request for follow and his followers count went up by 300.

Technically IMO that doesn't guarantee him at F3, he could also be F2. It's just not typical behaviour for a F1-2 to get home and get right on SM unless you're Robby. laugh out loud Unless F1-2-3 all left at the same time.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4080p360-eric-bigger-bachelorette-13-sleuthing-spoilers

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:06 pm

I know that Rachael stated several times (in different interviews) that we would not know who she's falling for (paraphrasing). So imo, it's still possible that Eric could be F1.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
lleyki
Stacia620
clueless
sbolduc
albean99