SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 33 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by brownravens Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:16 pm

@reason I very much doubt the TPTB have no influence over the FIR, lead probably has a few options but productions pushes them in certain way.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 33 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:18 pm

Well if Rachel picks Bryan as her F1 instead of Peter, her loss will be Bachelor Nation fans gain. He can go on to be the Bachelor next season. You can tell that I don't care for Bryan at all. He reminds me of Juan Pablo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:20 pm

@Crazylady29 The FIR went to Bryan not Peter.

@mobyz I too dont care for Bryan.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:27 pm

mobyz wrote:Well if Rachel picks Bryan as her F1 instead of Peter, her loss will be Bachelor Nation fans gain.  He can go on to be the Bachelor next season.  You can tell that I don't care for Bryan at all.  He reminds me of Juan Pablo.

Do you know JPG? I rather liked him, a lot. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
mobyz wrote:Well if Rachel picks Bryan as her F1 instead of Peter, her loss will be Bachelor Nation fans gain.  He can go on to be the Bachelor next season.  You can tell that I don't care for Bryan at all.  He reminds me of Juan Pablo.

Do you know JPG? I rather liked him, a lot. Smiley

No, I don't know him except for watching him on Desiree seàson, and never understood why he was such a fan favorite. He was extremely popular at the time, but I wasn't fooled by his pèrsona. And I had the same yucky feeling about him that i have for Bryan right now. Imo Bryan comes across as too self-centered and seems like is in it for the fame (hope i'm wrong).

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:53 pm

I think Bryan will be F1.
JPG received a hugely bad edit from TPTB. He literally played his own ballgame vs the one production wanted and paid for it. I don't know if he is an idiot or not, but I don't hear a lot of bad things about him since the show or much prior to it, so it make me wonder how much of what's attached to his persona is due to the chit thrown at him by TPTB.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:56 pm

Urgh I seriously hope Bryan is not F1, I'm getting such bad vibes from him sad
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:57 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think Bryan will be F1.
JPG received a hugely bad edit from TPTB. He literally played his own ballgame vs the one production wanted and paid for it. I don't know if he is an idiot or not, but I don't hear a lot of bad things about him since the show or much prior to it, so it make me wonder how much of what's attached to his persona is due to the chit thrown at him by TPTB.

I would be so mad haha! But I guess that I just have to wait and see the connection because from what I saw I dont like his character...

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 33 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 33 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:01 pm

The heart wants what the heart wants....waiting to see who it is. The only thing peculiar to me this season unlike prior seasons is that it has not been spoiled yet who the front runner is....maybe Rachel is giving all the guys a chance and we may be left guessing to the very end, the most ideal scenario IMO

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:02 pm

I'd like to know why Bryan is giving some a bad vibe?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:07 pm

His whole appearance on Ellen was a bit meh - from coming out focused on the audience, grabbing the mike out of Ellen's hand twice, insisting that the other guys knew he had the elusive first kiss (treating it like a pissing contest), calling her sloppy seconds. Even Ellen seemed very unimpressed as she later said - "we don't like that" in reference to one of his comments.

The whole vibe was unappealing to me but that's just IMO. I literally enjoyed everyone else except him.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:11 pm

brownravens wrote:His whole appearance on Ellen was a bit meh - from coming out focused on the audience, grabbing the mike out of Ellen's hand twice, insisting that the other guys knew he had the elusive first kiss (treating it like a pissing contest), calling her sloppy seconds. Even Ellen seemed very unimpressed as she later said - "we don't like that" in reference to one of his comments.

The whole vibe was unappealing to me but that's just IMO. I literally enjoyed everyone else except him.
Ditto!

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg