SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 6 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:13 pm

I would be surprised if we did not see some of that ^. It will be the cast that appears to look bad as usual.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 6 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by adriana Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:34 pm

Found a video of him talking about his job. He seems very compassionate.
https://www.patsgym.com/knowledge/meet-peter-kraus-another-experienced-coach-at-pats-gym/

adriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:59 pm

Thanks for the interview, well he has the passion/love for his career that Rachel said she liked thats another plus for him.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:27 pm

@adriana welcomeyall and thanks for posting!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:29 pm

welcomesign @adriana hope you enjoy your time here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:35 pm

So according to some girls on IG they posted a story of rachel 1 on 1 date bc they got to watch but they said the 1 on 1 was with peter at the resort yesterday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:15 pm

Interesting I hope he goes far.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:21 pm

cmarci93 wrote:So according to some girls on IG they posted a story of rachel 1 on 1 date bc they got to watch but they said the 1 on 1 was with peter at the resort yesterday

I saw that IG story, but watched it on mute. 1st date isn't a great spot, but who knows...Most of the 1st date guys go far.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:26 pm

What was the name of the account that posted the story? TYIA

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:35 pm

pvpr wrote:What was the name of the account that posted the story? TYIA

Like I said, I had my phone on mute so I don't know what or who said what, but these 2 ladies both had stories: @molly_soliman and @megan_seltzer. If I remember correctly, one of them only had a photo of the producers and some children by a pool.

*Edit*

Molly's video is still up, and she's the one who named "Peter"

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by vengeener Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:34 am

GuardianAngel wrote:It won't be TPTB that anyone will jump down their throats, IMO it will be the contestant who they encourage or splice and dice to make it look like they've said something controversial that will have to deal with the backlash.

I think many would blame the show much more. Casting, editing and scripting lay squarely with them even more than Dean or whomever. Of course drama is the goal but at who's expense will be the biggest question. It's a touchy area and walking the fine line can be difficult and sometimes impossible.

Last edited by vengeener on Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total

vengeener

Back to top Go down

Post by vengeener Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:35 am

emusha wrote:@vengeener your comment made me remember the way UNReal the show depicted the contestant who was wearing conservative flags and racist on an 'everlasting' (TB equivalent for the fictional show UNreal). I would not be surprised at all of someone did encourage Dean with his line about 'going black' imo

You have got to be kidding. Sorry I missed it. Not. :shootme:

vengeener

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg