SELECT CONTENT

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 46 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 32 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 11:34 pm

I agree Dean for Bach! despite his age. He looks so cute and fun and I just think he's adorable and charming already. Excited to watch him this season. I think he'll be a big fan favorite.

Back to top Go down

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by kimberlyg Thu May 18, 2017 12:22 am

I like him too Smiley. I'm going to go old school and compare him to Michael Stagliano (the Jillian season version, not the Bachelor Pad versions).

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 18, 2017 12:46 pm

Dean Unglert, 25

“Dean is on the younger side for this crew, but he plays older. He’s a professional, a recruiter, and a local boy out of Venice, California. He is one of the guys Rachel met on Nick’s After The Final Rose. He was the one who used the infamous line about being ready to go black and never go back. It was interesting because this was our first taste of how race will play into this season. There was a little bit of a backlash against Dean for saying that, but the thing is that Rachel found it funny. But it weighed on him for the few days between the finale and when they met again at the mansion in the driveway. They talked about it and she reassured him that she thought it was bold and charming. She said, ‘I thought it was cute. I liked it. And that’s the only thing that matters.’ He was worried, but she quickly put him at ease. They get along very well after that initial moment of concern.”
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 18, 2017 1:39 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Dean Unglert, 25

“Dean is on the younger side for this crew, but he plays older. He’s a professional, a recruiter, and a local boy out of Venice, California. He is one of the guys Rachel met on Nick’s After The Final Rose. He was the one who used the infamous line about being ready to go black and never go back. It was interesting because this was our first taste of how race will play into this season. There was a little bit of a backlash against Dean for saying that, but the thing is that Rachel found it funny. But it weighed on him for the few days between the finale and when they met again at the mansion in the driveway. They talked about it and she reassured him that she thought it was bold and charming. She said, ‘I thought it was cute. I liked it. And that’s the only thing that matters.’ He was worried, but she quickly put him at ease. They get along very well after that initial moment of concern.”
Source

It's good that he was self aware enough that he realised that might not have gone down well. Seems they smoothed that over quickly and moved on. Good. It will be interesting to see just how much emphasis tptb put on race during the season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 18, 2017 3:54 pm

It was interesting because this was our first taste of how race will play into this season.
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-men-chris-slideshow-wp-151427595/photo-p-dean-younger-side-crew-photo-151427952.html

I still think Dean was the scapegoat to throw that out there to see what the reaction would be IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LEMONADE Thu May 18, 2017 6:26 pm

i like his sense of humor and i hope he is next bach. i really did not like his first impression at after the final rose, but i think he is a class clown type who maybe isn't the most aware and sometimes his jokes flop. i like his traditional haiku post about when you insult him rofl it had me cracking up big time! i like someone who can take criticism in stride, water off a duck's back like my momma would say to me as a kiddo. he seems secure in himself and i think he will be fun to watch for this season, despite being young.

maybe rachel will have a friendship connection like nick did with alexis, although there may be some lust to it that wasn't between alexis and nick. all IMO.

2centseverything i post is JMO unless otherwise noted2cents

cheerleader #TeamRachel awwww
:fanningfan #TeamPeter  eyedrool
Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 2498057887 #TEAMGAP :wedding
LEMONADE
LEMONADE

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat May 20, 2017 3:09 pm

Rachel liked this pic dean posted on IG https://www.instagram.com/p/BUNZzFmgwMy/?taken-by=deanie_babies. I think she's gonna adore Dean, and out of the F3 guys that she didn't pick (allegedly) he's the one she'll gush about interviews. I also think she'll defend him in interviews when they try to shade him for that ATFR comment. Wouldn't surprise me if he's her pick for Bachelor. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 5:52 pm

I hope he's everyone's pick for Bachelor Smiley Just deanie babies alone makes me love him. I prefer an older Bachelor generally, but with the women younger and younger maybe his age makes sense for a fun season, if not the likelihood of a marriage, which I don't really care about anyway. Just a fun love story with a guy who is likable and has a personality please.

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat May 20, 2017 6:22 pm

Sorry, that would be a no from me laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 20, 2017 6:28 pm

No, for me too. No blondes screeching and skeeeee and romping and talking about the wonders of kindergarten. Nope.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat May 20, 2017 9:28 pm

Sorta meh from me right now,  Let's see how his edit goes. 

Then again, I'm a believer in lost causes and still holding out for Arie.  Smiley
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 20, 2017 9:57 pm

I think Dean is more suited to BIP, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 46 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 32 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+83
FashionLover
Billysmom
bluejay25
Mommyof2
North