SELECT CONTENT

Blake Killpack - Bachelrette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blake Killpack - Bachelrette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Blake Killpack - Bachelrette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MyWay143 Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:06 pm

I hope he comes back to the Bachelorette

MyWay143

Back to top Go down

Blake Killpack - Bachelrette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Blake Killpack - Bachelrette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:28 pm

@myway143 I dont think he will return

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:45 pm

Lol I love all the random BachNation drama/entanglements.
Blake liked this post:

Blake Killpack - Bachelrette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Img_1016
Blake Killpack - Bachelrette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Img_1011
Source: @lauren.renee.hussey Instagram

(His account is still private - I withdrew my request - not going to follow until it's public as I hate waiting for approval laugh out loud - but I saw the info on Lauren's public account. They follow each other on IG).

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:36 pm

he's been out for a while now, he accepted my request

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:40 pm

@cmarci93 cool! Smiley I initially requested when it was first sleuthed that he was out but then withdrew a couple days later because I got impatient with waiting laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:11 am

@cmarci93 interested in his first impression of Rachel and if he did stay if he thought maybe he could have lasted a while?

Last edited by Carine on Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:13 am

When I told him I thought he would go far also bc he seem RS like a nice guy
He said thanks but we didn't get to connect much bc all the other guys were trying to get a minute with her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:13 am

I think he would of gone to BIP or still has a chance if he wanrs

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:27 am

Thanks, with 30 guys there must have been a lot of interrupting wouldn't be surprised if some guys didn't even get a chance to talk to Rachel.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed May 17, 2017 6:14 pm

Blake Killpack - Bachelrette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1600x640-Q90_fd53222f6dbe9d0c10bc8b1a47c1d21a

Blake K.

Height: 6'

Tattoos: No

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why? Dwayne (The Rock) Johnson, because he's the only person who could look cool wearing a fanny pack.
What is your greatest achievement to date? Serving in the United States Marine Corps.
If you were stranded on a dessert island, what would it be made of? Chipotle because Chipotle is my life.

What is your favorite flower? I'm going to go with roses. I'd like to receive as many as I can in the near future.

Who do you admire most in the world and why? My beautiful mother! Words can't express how grateful I am to have you in my life. I love you mom!  

If you could have lunch with one person, who would it be and why? My father. He passed away a few years back and it would mean so much to speak with him again.

Do you have a serious fear of any kind of animal? Sharks! Have you ever seen Shark Week? I can't get into the ocean for weeks after watching.

Meatloaf said he would "do anything for love, but he won't do that." What will you not do? Wrestle a crocodile or eat monkey brains.

What does your ideal mate look like? Great smile, long and fit.
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 7:06 pm

I think Blake is so great looking.  Too bad he had to leave.  I wonder if they'd have him on Paradise?  It's so funny that on Juliet Litman's podcast they both picked him as FIR guy from the bios and pics.  They love him.  Without spoilers, he'd be one of my top picks for Rachel too.

(source https://soundcloud.com/channel33/bachelorette-party-the-return-of-the-contestant-bios-ep-307)

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sat May 20, 2017 1:13 am

relaxing wrote:I think Blake is so great looking.  Too bad he had to leave.  I wonder if they'd have him on Paradise?  It's so funny that on Juliet Litman's podcast they both picked him as FIR guy from the bios and pics.  They love him.  Without spoilers, he'd be one of my top picks for Rachel too.

(source https://soundcloud.com/channel33/bachelorette-party-the-return-of-the-contestant-bios-ep-307)

When I first saw the bios on RS, him and Peter were my favorite! Then he left so it was just P.

#TeamPeter Blake Killpack - Bachelrette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f495
#TeamRachel Blake Killpack - Bachelrette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Killpack - Bachelrette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
bluwavz
Sprite
jjjami
BachelorBabe512
Kels0012