SELECT CONTENT

Josiah Graham - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

motivation - Josiah Graham - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 12 Empty Re: Josiah Graham - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by TLTF Thu May 18, 2017 11:23 am

“Josiah is my favorite human ever for one reason and one reason only. He dropped the “Cash me ousside, how ‘bout dat?” line during a talk with the guys. “

Quote from RS

I have to admit that it's pretty funny

#TeamPeter motivation - Josiah Graham - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 12 1f495
#TeamRachel motivation - Josiah Graham - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 12 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

motivation - Josiah Graham - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 12 Empty Re: Josiah Graham - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by TLTF Sun May 21, 2017 9:55 am

Josiah was at a bar with Jubilee from the Bachelor? I made a quick research and she was on Ben season.
Anyway he's already getting in the Bachnation thing. May be will be seeing him in Paradise...

#TeamPeter motivation - Josiah Graham - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 12 1f495
#TeamRachel motivation - Josiah Graham - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 12 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun May 21, 2017 10:07 am

Didn't he just start a new job. I don't think he'll be on Paradise. Probably just mingling with others in Bach nation.

motivation - Josiah Graham - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 12 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sun May 21, 2017 10:14 am

@bleuberry oh I did not know/remember about the new job. So yeah may be no paradise for him then Smiley

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 10:14 am

I think Jubilee knows Josiah and may have had a hand in getting him cast for the show. When promos were released, Jubilee tweeted out something about Josiah, which suggested to me that she knew him. Either that or she was getting way ahead of herself and was expressing interest. But I'm fairly certain it's the former.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun May 21, 2017 10:19 am

Dessler wrote:He is definitely not going to be on BIP. Congratulations to him. All the best.

Today is my last day as an Assistant State Attorney for Broward County. It's truly been an honor and a privilege to serve my community over the last two years. On Monday, I will transition into civil practice and continue serving in a different capacity. I will join the law firm of Kelley Uustal in their Personal Injury and Tobacco litigation unit and fight for those who have been catastrophically injured. #NewChapter #Progression #Trial #Lawyer #Motivation by @jg_esquire

@TLTF yep I think/hope BiP is off the table for him.

motivation - Josiah Graham - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 12 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 21, 2017 10:21 am

Good for him. At least we can count on him for having a productive summer. Two thumbs up.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed May 24, 2017 11:17 am

Josiah is now on Twitter.
https://mobile.twitter.com/JosiahDGraham

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 24, 2017 11:22 am

He's not following very many Bach people, only Jasmine Goode (BIP pairing?) and Jillian Harris. His twitter bio doesn't include any employment details. I'm thinking he wants to get in on the contestant SM fame train. A lot of employers do not like employment info on SM if you're going to use it for personal reasons.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 24, 2017 11:26 am

laugh out loud Josiah is surprisingly funnier than i expected prior to the show. However i do expect him to be more subdued and less confident then he came across on the first episode as the show goes on. IMO he is smart and should figure out quickly IMO who the top guys on Rachel's radar were and likely realize where he stood with time...all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 24, 2017 11:28 am

Perhaps. The handlers whisper things in the cast ears all the time to throw them off balance. Then the cast don't get to see what goes on with other cast and those dates. So it's all very skewed all the time to keep them off balance.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:07 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BVQkLCcng1V/

Too cute.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josiah Graham - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+32
mysthelma
SFoster
gramercypark10
mizzoufan
brownravens