SELECT CONTENT

Josiah Graham - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

motivation - Josiah Graham - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 13 Empty Re: Josiah Graham - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:26 pm

http://www.sueannrobinson.com/legally-speaking-the-bachelorette-josiah-graham/

Back to top Go down

motivation - Josiah Graham - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 13 Empty Re: Josiah Graham - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by SFoster Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:08 pm

I can definitely see Josiah being the next Bachelor. He is extremely entertaining, as well as being quite a catch! Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:50 pm

Josiah as the bachelor will be pure entertainment. On his IG story He watched the show with his family and was laughing at himself the whole time. Woke up the the morning still kissing his trophy before heading to the courtroom BAU. I just think he went on the show for the fun of it.

Last edited by mysthelma on Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  motivation - Josiah Graham - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 13 1f49b  motivation - Josiah Graham - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 13 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:51 pm

SFoster wrote:I can definitely see Josiah being the next Bachelor. He is extremely entertaining, as well as being quite a catch!  Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

If he had've made it to the F4, then yeah, he definitely would have been a strong contender. But as of now, probably not. Especially considering the fact that he just started his new job not too long ago. I just can't see him leaving it to be the next lead. JMO.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:07 pm

He comes across as full of himself imo. The first episode where he was (joking) about the fir and all those PIs about how great he was rubbed me up the wrong way. Perhaps he was joking but it did not come across as that Jmo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:21 am

nd4reality wrote:He comes across as full of himself imo. The first episode where he was (joking) about the fir and all those PIs about how great he was rubbed me up the wrong way. Perhaps he was joking but it did not come across as that Jmo.

I thought he was funny that first episode. But this week, I felt like you did. Maybe you were just faster to catch on! He seemed very arrogant this week, and I was disappointed. But now I understand why he didn't go further.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 625

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:41 pm

laugh out loud this is so random, but there's this fine azz lawyer guy that went viral on twitter in the last couple of days, just for being as good looking as he is laugh out loud

And I was on his page being thirsty and noticed he knows Josiah!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:45 pm

Wow. Wow. Two nice looking guys.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:48 pm

Ooookay I'm turned on!! laugh out loud dang!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:55 pm

I'm on board with this. laugh out loud

motivation - Josiah Graham - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 13 87b72b10 motivation - Josiah Graham - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 13 86669110 motivation - Josiah Graham - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 13 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:56 pm

Count me in. Duel bachelors??? Hugesmile

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:27 pm

I am very on board with 2 bachelors for the entire season. It would not be too hard to do IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josiah Graham - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+32
mysthelma
SFoster
gramercypark10
mizzoufan
brownravens