SELECT CONTENT

Josiah Graham - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josiah Graham - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 Empty Re: Josiah Graham - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:43 pm

So Josiah graduated from a top 50 law school with only 34% acceptance rate, and ranked higher even than Rachel's school so he is a smart cookie. I hope he watches other seasons so he knows the flow. I just hope he can control his lawyer talk and stay friendly and easy going.

Some lawyers just can't help themselves and get all intense and argumentative.

So we need to get the guy to smile and breathe!!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Josiah Graham - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 Empty Re: Josiah Graham - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by allykat Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:00 pm

I love him more every time I visit this thread. First the red pants, now a white 70's leisure suit. And that FANTASTIC interview.

If Rachel doesn't pick him, I might stalk him.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:52 pm

I just hope he's not full of himself like some of the more accomplished contestants. Princeton Ian anyone?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:14 pm

I'm starting to change my mind and am thinking maybe he isn't her type.

I will have to see them together. From what I've seen of her, and IMO her snark type one liners, I'm not so sure he is like that.

He seems like a great guy and so very good looking. They'd make a beautiful looking couple.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:19 pm

Ooohhh, first time I am seeing him and I like him so far. The only thing that scares me that he is a lawyer. I thought she didn't want to date lawyers? Though I bet the discussions could be pretty intense.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:33 pm

I like that interview a lot.  yes
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:00 pm

Dessler wrote:I am happy that her casts are older and have real jobs. Seems like tptb made an effort to cast specifically for her.

ETA: Gosh, i hope he does not get a bad edit. He is an assistant state attorney making an effort to impact change in his community

Same here. I am sure he has exploitable personality flaws (who doesn't?) but what he's done for himself and is hoping to do for others is really admirable. He's walking the walk. I'm surprised that they were able to get a guy like him.

Even if he's full of himself ... well ... it's all relative. If he's the only guy from his childhood that made it out, how is he not going to have a little ego?

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:09 pm

If his corny poses are any indication I don't know if I'll like him.  Josiah Graham - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 1f648  I hope he proves me wrong.

He's super accomplished though which is nice. I hope we get more career men.

Josiah Graham - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:38 pm

He seems fantastic but I'm currently skeptical but curious if he'll be the kind of guy to jive with Rachel ...curious to see their interactions.... She imo has a hint of free spiritedness about her and he seems a bit more concerned of public perceptions than what Rachel seems to be

maybe a bachelor contender?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:56 pm

I think he is out. following: 951 :shocked!:
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:01 pm

Followers and followings typically fluctuate daily on instagram. Thats such a small change i would take it with a grain of salt.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:16 pm

No I hope he isn't out yet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josiah Graham - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+32
mysthelma
SFoster
gramercypark10
mizzoufan
brownravens