SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by Swiss Girl Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:36 pm

Ohhhhh, I can't believe how the gossipmagazines still have to write  about ATFR after more than a week duh

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by Maya Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:40 pm

Wished Ellen would ask them how they are doing now that they've been out in public for the past week instead of asking about the awkward ATFR.

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:01 pm

coolangel wrote:
Now that the show has aired, they should probably also write an article about how he was searching for her in the audience right after he came out with Peta, how his face lit up with a smile when he spotted her and waved. And how he smiled & waved to her yet again before they cut to commercials. But wait! That doesn't fit the narrative that they are not happy. Got it! Rolling Eyes

All JMO.

I missed this. Want to go back and rewatch. Did it happen st the beginning of the show when other couples were on the stage or right before their specific dance?
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:04 pm

In the long run, it shouldn't matter how media portrays or does not portray them. All that matters is how they feel about each other. I think both are pretty good at keeping it real. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:23 pm

SeekAny wrote:
coolangel wrote:
Now that the show has aired, they should probably also write an article about how he was searching for her in the audience right after he came out with Peta, how his face lit up with a smile when he spotted her and waved. And how he smiled & waved to her yet again before they cut to commercials. But wait! That doesn't fit the narrative that they are not happy. Got it! Rolling Eyes

All JMO.

I missed this. Want to go back and rewatch. Did it happen st the beginning of the show when other couples were on the stage or right before their specific dance?

I would like to see this clip too. Please and thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:31 pm

I've tried avoiding these articles and commenting on them, but since they keep being brought to the fan thread, I'll just say this - people can assume a lot when they take a snapshot of someone's look for a few seconds.

More than that, Ellen was asking about the negativity surrounding their AFR and more specifically, the negativity many have regarding their relationship. Of course they both had serious expressions on their face at that moment because I hardly imagine that's fun for them to constantly have to address.

"So hey, let's talk about how everyone thought your AFR was awkward as hell and you two clearly can't stand each other..." And sure in that moment, Nick would sit there with a big wide grin on his face responding to that. And sure, let's compare his expression then to him reacting to Peta gushing about her baby and use that as some measure of how much more relaxed he seemed.

Because by all means, I can't imagine why he would be more relaxed listening to Peta discuss her baby versus having to defend his relationship for the umpteenth time since last week.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:37 pm

I have rewatched the ATFR about once a day for the past week, and I really do not find it all that awkward. Coming off the high of the proposal, yes, I was in need of a bubble fix, so was initially concerned with all their talk of baby steps etc etc. But I keep looking at the YT to find signs theyre not gonna make it, and in the present moment I'm not finding them. Godspeed, Nissa!!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:38 pm

Please do not post those types of negative articles in the fan thread, going forward. It causes frustration and the thread is suddenly not in Fan mode.

Those types of links can be discussed in the Nick and Vanessa GD thread.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4081p504-nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-bachelor-21-discussion

We need something positive in our next post. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:42 pm

SeekAny wrote:
coolangel wrote:

All JMO.

When he and Peta came out, he hugged Ellen first and when Peta was hugging her, he was kinda looking around. He spotted her right after sitting I think (have to go back and watch) and smiled and waved. The camera does not pan to her but I saw the beginning of the episode when Ellen was roaming in the audience playing 'Who is the Russian Spy' and that is the section where Vanessa was sitting with Jen. Peta also looked in the same direction when talking about how supportive Vanessa is. Then right before they cut to commercial break (before the dance), he smiles and waves at her again. :inlove

I loved the dance at the end. Nick was much more relaxed this time. Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:49 pm

coolangel wrote:
SeekAny wrote:
coolangel wrote:

All JMO.

When he and Peta came out, he hugged Ellen first and when Peta was hugging her, he was kinda looking around. He spotted her right after sitting I think (have to go back and watch) and smiled and waved. The camera does not pan to her but I saw the beginning of the episode when Ellen was roaming in the audience playing 'Who is the Russian Spy' and that is the section where Vanessa was sitting with Jen. Peta also looked in the same direction when talking about how supportive Vanessa is. Then right before they cut to commercial break (before the dance), he smiles and waves at her again. :inlove

I loved the dance at the end. Nick was much more relaxed this time. Smiley

I saw that too when he was searching for he. I like that she wasn't sitting in the waiting room and actually was upfront for him to see.

It was nice how much they need eachother and support. I bet Vanessa is going to miss her friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:50 pm

Yeah I figured there was a longer interview because the Ellen Show usually just posts short clips of interviews on their YouTube page and not the whole thing. I was hoping someone who caught the episode would post the whole thing.

Last edited by lleyki on Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:03 pm

It was a really nice interview! Both Peta and V looked so beautiful. Nick was relaxed & cute, very funny. Him & Peta have such a good rapport & respect for each other. Peta truly seems to like V tons!! And so does V Smiley
Ellen was asking about the ATFR segment looking at V for answers, and V did not hesitate when she said how she felt & how they feel about each other.
The dance at the end was a short version of the one on Monday, Nick missed a couple of steps here & there, but he was having fun & looked relaxed. He was wearing his Chuck Taylor's so his steps were not perfect, he needed his proper "dancing" shoes for sure!! haha! I loved it just the same!
Ellen is the best!

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 11 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

+64
aviej
mistygracie74
lleyki
Cila51290
whit90