SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorabc - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:46 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Nick's IG post... once again another post of him with Vanessa! beatingheart

I don't think I've ever seen a man put so much emphasis on his life partner over his dancing partner. From the photos he posts (including his promo Team Name photo) that have Vanessa in them even when talking about his dancing, to the bracelet he wears every day with her name on it while he trains and dances, to her even wearing his dancing shoes - literally.

It's beautiful and a testament to how I have always seen Nick as someone who would love and cherish and give his all to the woman in his life and Vanessa is that amazing woman who won his heart and he won her's and they are a team!

Honestly it just blows me away. I've believed in Nick since day one and have always been #TeamNick first and foremost and then Vanessa came along and I became #TeamNickandVanessa and now I am #TeamBabyGotBach and it's all such warm magical feelings... priceless really.

I'm getting teary eyed all over again just thinking about Nick's journey.... and how proud I am to be a Nick fan!  :yes:  beatingheart

What an amazing experience last night!! Thank you so much for anyone that voted for @petamurgatroyd and Me. Lucky to have @vanessagrimaldi30 by my side!! #teambabygotbach #dwts by @nickviall

Couldn't agree more. word
Speechless & happy for these two. These two make me feel happy & hopeful. :happydance:

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

bachelorabc - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:32 am

I love this! I bet Nick was like, Vanessa loves this song, let's do a dance to this song for her!

It's just another thing that Nick has done to include Vanessa while being on DWTS... the bracelet, the promo photos, the photo after his first dance about his first dance that was of him and Vanessa, her wearing his shoes and being in the audience and now even the song she loves.

I just can't say enough how much I LOVE how Nick has included Vanessa and how even if she herself is not dancing, Vanessa is very much part of the team and Nick's journey is Vanessa's journey too.

It's unprecedented how Nick has been with Vanessa when it comes to DWTS and so beautiful to see. And just like is always the case with Nick, it's a gamechanger to me and an inspiring example of how one can be as a couple and include your life partner in experiences and make them a "we" experience. It's so wonderful  beatingheart

notarose wrote:
coolangel wrote:Wasn't 'Love Me Now' the song which was stuck in Vanessa's head during the PEOPLE Interview? laugh out loud laugh out loud
Nick and V practicing at home will be fun this week! cheeky Hugesmile

:yes:

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:43 am

I absolutely love that song!! I'm excited to see them dance to it!

I'm really excited though to see nick and V travel together in the next few days. I don't think they've ever been able to do that.....travel together. I hope we get lots of pics and videos from this weekend!!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:36 am

I found this, and maybe this is what I had seen in the past, not sure. But I knew she shopped there before going on TB and I thought I had seen an old pic. Not sure but I think it's great that she's supporting the same company that she shopped at prior to her season and home based in Montreal.

We invited Vanessa to the Tempt Brands offices to hang out with our glam squad and share some of her favourite date looks with us. Having shopped Tempt before her TV debut, it only made sense for us to get her insider style info to be able to share with you some of her favorite daytime and nighttime date looks! Check out the behind the scenes photos below.
http://blog.temptbrands.com/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:00 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I found this, and maybe this is what I had seen in the past, not sure. But I knew she shopped there before going on TB and I thought I had seen an old pic. Not sure but I think it's great that she's supporting the same company that she shopped at prior to her season and home based in Montreal.

We invited Vanessa to the Tempt Brands offices to hang out with our glam squad and share some of her favourite date looks with us. Having shopped Tempt before her TV debut, it only made sense for us to get her insider style info to be able to share with you some of her favorite daytime and nighttime date looks! Check out the behind the scenes photos below.
http://blog.temptbrands.com/

She's also being gifted by high end Canadian casual companies.

Her leather pants are over $600
https://www.instagram.com/p/BR9UYv6l2MD/

ZCD kicks are $300 plus and 1 of the owners gifted V and her sister several pairs and went on a shopping spree with them a few weeks ago in Montreal (before the finale)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BR1ib7Pg_ra/

Perfect companion for The Polished Gent giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:51 am

I like how Vanessa has said she's a bargain shopper and then during Nick's hometown date with Corrine when they went shopping he said that this gives him anxiety and he's totally a bargain shopper.

Just another thing Vanessa and Nick have in common.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:52 pm

a hot mess wrote:I like how Vanessa has said she's a bargain shopper and then during Nick's hometown date with Corrine when they went shopping he said that this gives him anxiety and he's totally a bargain shopper.

Just another thing Vanessa and Nick have in common.

How could we forget. He just wanted to go to K-Mart with Andi. giggling

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:15 pm

@freewayfrank

Tomorrow morning on the #freewayandnatasha Morning Show we finally speak to Montreal's @vanessagrimaldi30 on @virginradiomontreal 7:40am
https://www.instagram.com/p/BR_Ng6_gzyT/

Update: Nick is also giving 2-3 radio interviews tomorrow. A few WI stations tweeted announcements.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:14 pm

Nice pic! But I don't know how to post it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BR_leSChHlT/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:25 pm

Stacia620 wrote:Nice pic!
bachelorabc - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 13 17437971_705111912993263_5534659951873490944_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BR_leSChHlT/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30

vanessagrimaldi30Throwing it back to Bimini & to one of my favourite pictures #tbt #lovemyamericano

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:27 pm

Frigging editors. Would it have killed them to show a little more of this??? hissyfit
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:29 pm

bachelorabc - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 13 1f60d Yeah I think he  likes her.

laugh out loud Wow, hot pic. No wonder he said ice during the day and fire at night.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

+64
aviej
mistygracie74
lleyki
Cila51290
whit90