SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by mindless Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:27 am

Aww, matching bracelets and wearing Nick's shoes. awwww
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by Guest Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:55 am

In this picture I saw , there is a camera in front of their face wth a screen on it.

Are they filming something? I never seen paparazzi with those kind of cameras

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 3 Img_1514

https://instagram.com/p/BR52CoxAx1g/

Last edited by cmarci93 on Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:00 pm

@cmarci93 Please post the link for the pic. Thanks

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:01 pm

They are so adorable, cute and look happy together! I can't stop gushing over them beatingheart

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:05 pm

I love her dress. It's cute that she's so much shorter than him. Genuine smiles all around IMHO.I can't recall seeing Nick smile so much like he has been lately, teeth and all!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:23 pm

Damn they get more beautiful as the days go by.

Last edited by reason on Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:31 pm

@nickviall
What an amazing experience last night!! Thank you so much for anyone that voted for @petamurgatroyd and Me. Lucky to have @vanessagrimaldi30 by my side!! #teambabygotbach #dwts
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 3 Image38
https://www.instagram.com/p/BR53-28hoIF/

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:35 pm

^^^They look great and very happy together. Here is the chemistry that Bach Nation wanted to see in full display. Much, much different and authentic vibe with these two than his predecessor post DWTS.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:40 pm

Nick's IG post... once again another post of him with Vanessa! beatingheart

I don't think I've ever seen a man put so much emphasis on his life partner over his dancing partner. From the photos he posts (including his promo Team Name photo) that have Vanessa in them even when talking about his dancing, to the bracelet he wears every day with her name on it while he trains and dances, to her even wearing his dancing shoes - literally.

It's beautiful and a testament to how I have always seen Nick as someone who would love and cherish and give his all to the woman in his life and Vanessa is that amazing woman who won his heart and he won her's and they are a team!

Honestly it just blows me away. I've believed in Nick since day one and have always been #TeamNick first and foremost and then Vanessa came along and I became #TeamNickandVanessa and now I am #TeamBabyGotBach and it's all such warm magical feelings... priceless really.

I'm getting teary eyed all over again just thinking about Nick's journey.... and how proud I am to be a Nick fan!  :yes: beatingheart

What an amazing experience last night!! Thank you so much for anyone that voted for @petamurgatroyd and Me. Lucky to have @vanessagrimaldi30 by my side!! #teambabygotbach #dwts by @nickviall

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:44 pm

I agree

Exactly what @AllAboutLove said
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:04 pm

I've been somewhat skeptical post show, but that pap video of them walking might have convinced me there isn't as much trouble in paradise as I thought.

Without comparing (too much) - I distinctly remember a video of Chris Soules and Whitney leaving DWTS where he basically left her behind, and it was then that I thought that relationship wouldn't be much longer. Nick reaching behind him to grab on to Vanessa showed me he really is focused on her, making sure she's 'with' him and he's not leaving her in his fame dust.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:12 pm

It still amazes me that Nick found the one. After seeing him on screen for 2+ years I didn't know when it would happen. I certainly didn't expect to see him on tv again, but here he is taking advantage of another opportunity. I said before this was a smart move imo. He got paid to be the bach and now dwts and have a fiancee by his side to support him and who loves him. Life is good for them. No wonder he's smiling. Imo

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

+64
aviej
mistygracie74
lleyki
Cila51290
whit90