SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:59 pm

Sprite wrote:Interesting friends that Nick has made in the entertainment field and yet he doesn't seem to talk about them. We find out from them. Such a fame ho is. Hugesmile
I couldn't understand why Millsy  occasionally would attempt to  throw digs at Nick about being a hollywood resident so to speak. Made no sense to me. I mean it's obvious he and Kyle are tight. Maybe it does bug Millsy that Nick has made friends in the business. It's nice that they all seem to like Nick the person and not just Nick the reality TV guy.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:38 pm

Sprite wrote:Interesting friends that Nick has made in the entertainment field and yet he doesn't seem to talk about them. We find out from them. Such a fame ho is. Hugesmile

Ha ha, good point!!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:46 pm

coolangel wrote:

Hahah! Seriously! laugh out loud laugh out loud I never knew he and Elijah Wood were friends. I only ever saw that one group pic of them. He didn't post any pics when he went to Brie Larson's viewing party either. Even with James Gunn, I don't think Nick has ever mentioned him first - only replied when James says something positive/encouraging about him. Anyone else in Nick's place would be flaunting all those connections IMO but not Nick. yes

All JMO

Like many of you, I have followed Nick's life for the past 3 years.  IMO the 2 pivotal new people in his life over that trajectory have been Kyle and Vanessa. In both cases I think there was a mutual instantaneous recognition, the kind that comes from sensing you are understood on a deep level without having to elaborate. It's something I have experienced and consider it to be rare and highly valuable.
In the case of Kyle, a show fan who approached Nick at Lapaloosa in Chicago, they spent several days together and then Nick ended up relocating to LA and in a way entering Kyle's world which was vastly different from what Nick previously knew.  I'd say Kyle was a catalysist.
They did have "software" in common. Kyle affords his current lifestyle choices because he was a wonderchild in tech and sold an operational package to Windows awhile back.  He now moves in artistic circles among other things.  Kyle appears very grounded with a healthy dose of quirky and Nick now appears embraced by Kyle's circle as does Vanessa.
Intriguingly I see Vanessa to be another catalyst for Nick, and he for her.  I feel like a witness to them being in the midst of a paradigym shift and find that exciting.
Plus they are intensely sensual which adds to their allure giggling
JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:38 pm

The first time I heard about Kyle a few years back now I never saw him as some random guy or some fan or anything but as a really interesting guy who happened to meet another interesting guy (Nick) and they hit it off as friends - so no different than anyone else in life who meets someone whom one connects with immediately (inner worlds recognizing inner worlds).

Back then I immediately realized from Kyle's IG and subsequently following him that Kyle is a geeky/nerdy/artsy/creative person who I can see having a ton in common with Nick. None of the people that Nick is friends with or associates with outside of bachelor nation from LA are the typical shallow/superficial Hollywood types. I'd say most of them are the geeky/creative types and more like how Elan Gale is... James Gunn is a perfect example of this.

So all creative, cerebral types and similar to Nick - which to me, despite different locations or circumstances, they are all still Nick's "type" of people and would be regardless of where he or they lived, IMO, so not that different since their worlds within themselves are very similar (again, inner worlds recognizing inner worlds).

It's why I always supported and loved that Nick has been able to explore more of his own interests and always saw it as something positive. Like he said, when he was younger he wanted to be a cartoonist and even recently in another lifetime be a director. Those are creative fields and make up a "part" of who Nick is (since to me he is not just one thing).

I've always seen Nick as multi-dimensional and never as just some salesperson from Wisconsin/Chicago only. That occupation, while great, I don't believe would be fulfilling for someone like Nick. It's why I think him taking on an entrepreneur role is much more suited to who he is and I hope he does fantastic with it and is able to explore even more of his interests. Life is short. I say go for it yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:43 pm

notarose wrote:stevie palmer‏ @chillarybuff
my friend disappeared for a couple months and came back engaged and now he pulls this chit at dinner
https://twitter.com/chillarybuff/status/846773950042451968/photo/1
The owner of this twitter account is film producer Josh Schwartz.  His wife, Jill Stonerock, appeared in some of the SM vid from that night.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josh_Schwartz

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 42 Image50
From Monday night

Awww I love this so much! It's so surreal to see Nick this happy. I'm still getting used to it and get giddy when he or Vanessa or one of their friends post a new pic or video of the two together. (I should really seek help for this bestbud! )

Is it bad that I want more than we get? I want privacy for them but the greedy part of me wants it all!! Lol
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:05 pm

^^^ I feel the same at times Julie81.
But I am happy to just know that they are happy. I have started to feel that I don't need to see all the details as I feel lucky we all got to see the meeting and flourishing (despite edits) & proposal between a great love match. I also feel lucky we get little snippets of them on DWTS as well as the interviews they hv done. I still hope Nick writes a book one day. But aside from that I think I am happy to occasionally see sm of them being together & silly & hot & quirky. A wedding photo wd be nice to see one day too.
Nick and Vanessa belong together & I think that Nick has paved the way for future Bachelors to be a more multi layered, dare I say more intelligent, respectful, type of lead. That aside I think Nick has a lot more to offer & we shall see what happens next in terms of his career.
What a wild journey.
Imo.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:31 pm

I can just imagine them face-timing with his or her family.  It's great to see them out and enjoying each other.  As long as we continue to see them out in normal life together all is good imo.  I hope they find humor in the smut that is written about them in the tabloids. cantstopl

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:51 pm

^^Im sure they just roll their eyes as we do at the ridiculousness of it all! Lol

Last edited by Julie81 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:00 pm

Gorgeous!
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 42 17586673_802814753200174_675587914595303424_n
vanessagrimaldi30 That face you make when someone asks you if you want your pasta aglio e olio instead of marinara sauce... #alwaysmarinara

I have to say I agree with the hashtag, at least if you are close to an ocean. Smiley

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:03 pm

Great photo of V. yes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:03 pm

She is just plain gorgeous!!!!!!!!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:25 pm

Stunner!

Seriously, how refreshing that there are no duck faces from V. clapping!
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

+64
aviej
mistygracie74
lleyki
Cila51290
whit90