SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dancingwiththestars - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by Billysmom Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:34 pm

Trisha, that really is such a neat story. I just ordered the book as a gift and will share the story of my board buddy with the recipient!!!

Btw, Vanessa has a new ig profile pic....soooooo pretty!!!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

dancingwiththestars - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by Stacia620 Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:09 am

notarose wrote:
coolangel wrote:Is it weird that every Monday, I am not only excited for Nick's dance on DWTS but also to see Vanessa and what she is wearing?  dancingwiththestars - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 52 1f648  dancingwiththestars - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 52 1f648 My girl crush on her is so real! laugh out loud laugh out loud

I enjoy the dance and any interviews Nick gives afterward.
Vanessa - Loved her dress last Monday and would have liked to have seen all of it.
I also enjoy seeing who is with her and whether N&V are spotted out afterward.

So many things to look forward to  cheerleader

@Brill  :yes:  I think people who gravitate to a book like "The Alchemist" have at least a few things in common  bestbud!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BScRSu0BvYN/?taken-by=cassielambert
dancingwiththestars - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 52 Image57

Cassie and her daughter at DWTS

Aww...that's a great pic of Nick.  I would love to see him with his own little curly headed child one day. Smiley
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:18 am

^^^He looks so happy and comfortable with that little girl. He will make a great dad one day.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:21 am

Sprite wrote:^^^He looks so happy and comfortable with that little girl. He will make a great dad one day.

I was thinking the same thing.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:59 am

A little Bachelorette trivia. The Alchemist was Meredith and Ian's favorite book. It was a bonding experience. Ian's family was from Brazil.

Trish, your mother's story is fascinating. Love it.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:01 am

So precious and adorable! This might be one of my favorite photos of Nick ever.  :cutiepie

notarose wrote:
Getting ready to cheer this guy on tonight on @dancingabc !   @nickviall #dancingwiththestars by @cassielambert
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:23 am

It's wonderful to see so many of you love The Alchemist too!!
It's my favorite book (it's the one, not one of), I think I have read it like 10+ times and I brought more than  20 copies over the years to give it to my friends. I can personally tell you all that, the chinese version is a good one too.

I just love Vanessa more now. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:12 am

Beagle wrote:A little Bachelorette trivia. The Alchemist was Meredith and Ian's favorite book. It was a bonding experience. Ian's family was from Brazil.

Aww That is so sweet of Meredith & Ian ( I really liked them together!) Yes, I loved that Ian was a "menino" from Brasil Smiley

sweet kiss

dancingwiththestars - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 52 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:23 am

Beagle wrote:A little Bachelorette trivia. The Alchemist was Meredith and Ian's favorite book. It was a bonding experience. Ian's family was from Brazil.

LOL ... I read The Alchemist after hearing about it during Meredith's season Hugesmile

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:31 am

TrishB wrote:This just made my day @notarose
My mother is Brasilian, she is also a very decorated historian and literature professor, as well as a consummate librarian.  She has written a few educational books. Very well-known in South America. (I am so honored to be her daughter)
She did the indexing and proofreading on Paolo's first edition of The Alchemist (in Portuguese and Spanish) They became good friends and colleagues, which they are to this day. I enjoy his writing, although he is not my favorite Latin American writer.
It is very emotional when I read how much someone enjoys this book, which my mom was a great part of (the original versions) I know it is a very inspirational work, and still one the greatest best sellers of all time.
Good on Vanessa! She is an incredible lady Smiley

One of the best quotes in the book IMO has always been:

"And, when you want something, all the Universe conspires in helping you to achieve it..."

"Y cuando quieres algo, todo el Universo conspira para que realices tu deseo..."

The book is a guide in how to create "your personal legend" (or journey) "tu leyenda personal" ... never desisting.  Creating our personal legend, is not a choice but an obligation for all humankind (the book tells us)

Trish ... what a wonderful story about your mother - you must be very proud. The Alchemist is one of those very special books in many people's lives. If I could remember all the Spanish I learned oh-so-many years ago, I would love to be able to read it in Spanish.

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:28 am

http://onwithmario.iheart.com/media/play/27722151/

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:35 am

Wow. This is amazing. TrishB thanks for sharing.
Yes - I also hv a copy of The Alchemist sitting on my shelf. A great book with a lot of wisdom.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

+64
aviej
mistygracie74
lleyki
Cila51290
whit90