SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dancingwiththestars - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by mindless Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:00 am

Nick and Vanessa start at 3:40. Nick wasn't really into it, but he replied "this one" as in Vanessa when Henry asked him what the best part about being in Hollywood is.  awwww Kyle and Vanessa are cute.

mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

dancingwiththestars - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:29 am

It must be weird having paparazzi interested in you when you're not used to it. Good to see them though.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:29 am

@mindless Thanks for posting. It must be so annoying to be bothered by pap's like that.

notarose wrote:http://onwithmario.iheart.com/media/play/27722151/

Good interview. I enjoy listening when the host is positive and asks normal questions! Mah-rr-e - oh - laugh out loud not Marry - oh yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:32 am

Kyle and Vanessa were very funny...they were holding hands and I think they were trying to get a rumor of some sort started and maybe in the rag mags. Nick made the comment Good job, I can't wait to see that one. Too funny!

I wish they'd talk to Pap Henry though....he's one of the good ones and he does great coverage of DWTS and the pros, hosts and judges are always so gracious about chatting with him. Typically if you answer 3 or 4 questions for him he'll then leave you alone.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:52 am

leselihau wrote:Kyle and Vanessa were very funny...they were holding hands and I think they were trying to get a rumor of some sort started and maybe in the rag mags.  Nick made the comment Good job, I can't wait to see that one.  Too funny!  

I wish they'd talk to Pap Henry though....he's one of the good ones and he does great coverage of DWTS and the pros, hosts and judges are always so gracious about chatting with him. Typically if you answer 3 or 4 questions for him he'll then leave you alone.  

The woman Vanessa was walking with looks like the same person she was sitting with at DWTS.  They seemed to want to keep the camera away from her because Nick detoured, the pap followed, and she was gone.
giggling  Kyle is great at deflection. He & V are imps together.

Agree that Pap Henry is better than most however asking about a honeymoon spot is pretty intrusive.  I think Nick is now on Plan B meaning he is done giving info about V.  The tabloids have been terrible in twisting what he says and does - using that to trash V.  IMO sticking with talk of DWTS is what's needed to change the script.

GuardianAngel wrote:@mindless Thanks for posting. It must be so annoying to be bothered by pap's like that.

notarose wrote:http://onwithmario.iheart.com/media/play/27722151/

Good interview. I enjoy listening when the host is positive and asks normal questions! Mah-rr-e - oh -  laugh out loud not Marry - oh yes

:yes:   Mario is more a conversationalist than a traditional interviewer.  He shares things about himself (how to say Mario) that make it a two-way street.  Always enjoy when Mario interviews Nick.  Others, not so much.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:08 am

@notarose I like your thought process behind Plan B.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:35 am

Kyle and Vanessa are a hoot. laugh out loud  They must have been inspired by Pacozero's post last week. Nick's comment was very funny. In the last shot, it was so sweet that Nick had removed his jacket and draped it over V's shoulders. Always a Gentleman! yes

Memorable Year next! Any guesses what it could be? Nick gives us a hint here. :inlove

As for next week's Most Memorable Year theme, Viall wanted to keep that private for now, but hinted that "you can probably guess." All signs point to 2016 considering it's the year he got engaged, but could it also be the first year he started his reality show journey (back on The Bachelorette in 2014)? "Even though [2014 was memorable], it doesn't beat meeting Vanessa." All together now: aww.

http://www.glamour.com/story/dancing-with-the-stars-season-24-episode-3-recap-vegas-night
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@notarose I like your thought process behind Plan B.

Thanks.  He's speaking for 2 now and in the ET interview, with Peta's help, he shifted the narrative.  Pointing out that asking about his relationship again when only 6 days have passed and Peta basically imitating the reporter is a great way to point out how redundant these questions are.
IMO Peta and Maks have a lot experience dealing with press and know more about protecting privacy when wanted.  I think they will be great mentors in this area for Nick & Vanessa.
I thought it was great that Maks appeared in their pre-dance package. There has been too much judgey stuff about V at rehearsals so showing Maks as Peta's fiancé supporting the team was a great parallel.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:15 pm

I loved how sarcastic Nick got over that engagement question! I mean what kind of relationships do people have if they think his answer will change weekly? laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:41 pm

notarose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@notarose I like your thought process behind Plan B.

Thanks.  He's speaking for 2 now and in the ET interview, with Peta's help, he shifted the narrative.  Pointing out that asking about his relationship again when only 6 days have passed and Peta basically imitating the reporter is a great way to point out how redundant these questions are.
IMO Peta and Maks have a lot experience dealing with press and know more about protecting privacy when wanted.  I think they will be great mentors in this area for Nick & Vanessa.
I thought it was great that Maks appeared in their pre-dance package. There has been too much judgey stuff about V at rehearsals so showing Maks as Peta's fiancé supporting the team was a great parallel.

They can stick that judgey stuff about Vanessa being at the rehearsals to where sun doesn't shine. If Vanessa wasn't shown at the rehearsals, she'd be judged for not being supportive. She's exactly where she should be, supporting her man, and he's said multiple times he's really appreciative of her helping him and cheering him on.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:26 pm

Since the next dance is about "memorable" and Nick said something about "private" I'm wondering if he wants it to be a surprise for Vanessa.  That would mean she wouldn't be practicing with him in the evening and might finally get to go back to Montreal for a few days.  She said in her last radio interview that she was working on her charity however it would certainly be helpful to her to be able to go to Galilleo and also meet with others that are involved since it is Montreal-based. Plus, they need to somehow extend her days in the US deadline IMO.

Also, giggling
https://mobile.twitter.com/extratv/status/849311238815404036

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:39 pm

dancingwiththestars - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 53 3806527698

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

+64
aviej
mistygracie74
lleyki
Cila51290
whit90