SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorabc - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by notarose Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:47 am

Newto wrote:
Billysmom wrote:May have missed the answer to this here earlier on, but what are the rules if nick wants to go to canada? Tia!

To visit all he needs is his US passport; don't know about some type of semi-permanent arrangement.  My DS used to go to Canada all the time for business, and all he had was his passport.

Apparently 180 days as a tourist however if you go back and forth any border cross can deny re-entry so there is that risk as the days accumulate. From what I read if a stay is many consecutive months (especially if it is apparent the individual works remotely) this becomes a factor because of using public works but not paying taxes.  I didn't research very thoroughly.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

bachelorabc - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:00 pm

@Fermont girl :Welcome and thank you for translating, as well as the others who pitched in! yes

If someone can post a link as to where I can find the DWTS vid, I'll try to embed.

As far as the stay in Canada. It works the same way as Canadians travelling to the US. They can stay for a maximum of 180 days, it doesn't have to be all at once, during a 12 month period.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:05 pm

http://abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:10 pm

Stacia620 wrote:http://abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars

Thank you! I'm so excited for this week's dance of Nick's most memorable year! High clap

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:11 pm

I am in awe of Vanessa and how fluent she is in all of her languages.   From Quebec - is French the official language there?  It appears they speak English and Italian at home.  If they move to NYC the languages alone would make her very employable.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:20 pm

I cannot wait for Monday night. I've been a DWTS viewer and voter, so if not for Nick this season, I would be voting for Nancy, Simone, Heather and Normani (mostly bc of Maks and Val) and Rashad. However, until he is gone, Nick gets all my votes in every way possible. My hope is he lasts along time, because he has potential and we can already see improvement.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:29 pm

Canada is a bi-lingual country. French and English are both offical languages. We have to have French classes in the Elementary level. After that it's a choice. However when you live in Quebec, it's more French than English. A lot don't speak English or very little.

Thanks for the link, but I can't view it outside the USA. I don't have Hola on the computer I'm using at the moment. If someone doesn't embed it by later this evening, I will switch to Hola and try from there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:28 pm

Stacia620 wrote:http://abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars

OMG. I seriously can't wait to see their dance!!! With the practice they showed us in the video, Nick is doing a great job clapping!
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:42 pm

Thanks for all the updates, videos, translations, etc... yes
So pleased to hear/see Nick and Vanessa doing well.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:51 pm

N&V met Jade and Tanner for dinner last night. I love how Vanessa is dressed casually. #neverchange :inlove

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:57 pm

I love, that neither Nick or Vanessa post about these double dates etc, while they're happening, and hardly post anything afterwards either. They've been out dining with multiple couples from Bach people, many actors etc, and N & V keep quiet about it. We find out from fan pictures or the other people with N & V.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:05 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:I love, that neither Nick or Vanessa post about these double dates etc, while they're happening, and hardly post anything afterwards either. They've been out dining with multiple couples from Bach people,  many actors etc, and N & V keep quiet about it. We find out from fan pictures or the other people with N & V.

ITA! :yes: For me, it beings more authenticity to those friendships. I genuinely like when people in the public eye don't publicize their friendships for attention/likes/'Friendship goals' comments. It's refreshing IMO. Smiley

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

+64
aviej
mistygracie74
lleyki
Cila51290
whit90