SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorabc - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by Mgrissom Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:07 pm

So glad that Vanessa got to meet them. Nick always mentions Tanner when listing Bach people that are friends and since Jade and Tanner got a Bach wedding, Vanessa needs to talk to them first hand. Don't think the Bach wedding will happen for Nissa - I think they will go for something more private where they can pick all of their own guests.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

bachelorabc - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by notarose Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:22 pm

Mgrissom wrote:So glad that Vanessa got to meet them.  Nick always mentions Tanner when listing Bach people that are friends and since Jade and Tanner got a Bach wedding, Vanessa needs to talk to them first hand.  Don't think the Bach wedding will happen for Nissa - I think they will go for something more private where they can pick all of their own guests.

I imagine every Bach couple has a discussion with tptb about the possibility of a televised wedding. Since Ben and Lauren were offered one I guess tptb is still wanting to televise weddings. Sounds like Evan and Carly may be looking at that as an option?
In the case of N&V I could see them having a list of caveats that are deal breakers and that would be the determiners. IMO they would be tough negotiators and willing to walk away from a free wedding. Of course, weddings are super pricey so that's a factor but I can't see that being enough for them to sign on the dotted line. It's a wait & see JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:29 pm

notarose wrote:
Mgrissom wrote:So glad that Vanessa got to meet them.  Nick always mentions Tanner when listing Bach people that are friends and since Jade and Tanner got a Bach wedding, Vanessa needs to talk to them first hand.  Don't think the Bach wedding will happen for Nissa - I think they will go for something more private where they can pick all of their own guests.

I imagine every Bach couple has a discussion with tptb about the possibility of a televised wedding.  Since Ben and Lauren were offered one I guess tptb is still wanting to televise weddings.  Sounds like Evan and Carly may be looking at that as an option?
In the case of N&V I could see them having a list of caveats that are deal breakers and that would be the determiners. IMO they would be tough negotiators and willing to walk away from a free wedding.  Of course, weddings are super pricey so that's a factor but I can't see that being enough for them to sign on the dotted line.  It's a wait & see JMO

IMO the limited guest list would be a big issue. Having bunch of bach strangers at your wedding, and limiting your loved ones might be the reason they'd opt out.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:43 pm

Do tptb pay transportation? Cause that might IMO factor into any decision, if they're looking to have families attend at a distance from at least one family's home....

Re the preview for Monday....for the life of me I have no idea why tptb might be pushing an early nick departure....he's been a wonderful contestant from what we saw....plus if anything wouldn't TB want to prolong his presence as leadin for bachette?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:57 pm

Weddings are pricey, but it is a huge business and they could a lot given to them for advertising purposes.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:58 pm

Mgrissom wrote:Weddings are pricey, but it is a huge business and they could a lot given to them for advertising purposes.

I would rather they go that route then a televised wedding. I'm sure they'd get quite a bit comped. This way it's their way and no one else's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Mgrissom wrote:Weddings are pricey, but it is a huge business and they could a lot given to them for advertising purposes.

I would rather they go that route then a televised wedding. I'm sure they'd get quite a bit comped. This way it's their way and no one else's.

:yes: that would be my personal choice. More work in planning but more control.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:19 pm

coolangel wrote:N&V met Jade and Tanner for dinner last night. I love how Vanessa is dressed casually. #neverchange  :inlove

So great to see this picture. I was waiting for what a full week of Vanessa in LA without her friends would be like. 1st week Jennifer stayed, then Taylor came and this week it's been just the two of them and they have clearly been making a life together and enjoy being with each other. We've seen gym pics and grocery shopping and eating out - as normal as it gets while practicing for DWTS. LOL!

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:28 pm

Stacia620 wrote:http://abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/video/most-recent/vdka3778326
awwww  Nick talking about Vanessa and everything culminating in meeting Vanessa and finding love.   l o v e

I love how Nick has made his journey on DWTS about Vanessa!  beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:17 pm

I've tried to watch that bts clip on my tablet on Hola and without Hola, but no luck, it doesn't work. sad
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:28 pm

I'm wondering if V's bro Pat is in LA.  He posted a snap of a street musician and it looks like great weather but when I checked Montreal it's coolish and apparently overcast. He also posted an IG pic taken in Cali but it could be an old pic.  Then I checked Jade's IG and she had an IG story from a skate park which is something Pat did last time he was in LA.
Could be off base however I think the possibility exists.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:34 pm

It was a big table for 4 and looked like there were other glasses. Possibility. I guess we will find out Monday night.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

+64
aviej
mistygracie74
lleyki
Cila51290
whit90