SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by mistygracie74 Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:00 am

That was a great dance! Nick & Peta truly delivered! I hope they make it far! They deserve to be in the finals! Smiley
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:41 am

On those after DWTS pap videos, instead of Vanessa and Kyle holding hands. Kyle and Nick should hold hands! giggling

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:52 am

happydays wrote:

I just squealed when Bella grabbed Vanessa. The "You won't like her" seems to not have worked afterall muahahaha  giggling

Vanessa is so small!! All I see is her little bun popping out. Too cute! I wonder what they were all talking about
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:34 am

"That is something me and Peta [Murgatroyd] talked a lot about, even before Most Memorable week,” Nick told HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY after the show on April 10. “I just wanted to have the opportunity to share a moment with Vanessa this season. It obviously made sense for it to be this week, and the way I look at it is that Vanessa and I are sharing this experience together. I know I am doing most of the dancing, but she has been so supportive and I just want to share this with her. It was really special to have her be a part of it.”
http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/04/11/vanessa-nick-viall-kiss-dwts-most-memorable-week/

About the pap vid - the Vialls got a firsthand experience. Really uncomfortable how the camera guys keep filming even when everyone is ignoring them.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:39 am

I like how Kyle takes over making sure everyone is ok. It's nice to see the support of his family and some bachelor nation people.

Thanks everyone for bringing over the IG/Vids.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSukb92Dq2A/?taken-by=nickviall
@petamurgatroyd You are doing an amazing job! @vanessagrimaldi30 so happy to see you are supporting your man that is a key to a successful relationship. Love the bond you both have. I look forward in seeing you every week on DWTS too! #teambabygotbach

ETA: @notarose
I just saw your post. We know it seemed Nick has made sure he always includes Vanessa, and now we know his thought process!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:51 am

notarose wrote:"That is something me and Peta [Murgatroyd] talked a lot about, even before Most Memorable week,” Nick told HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY after the show on April 10. “I just wanted to have the opportunity to share a moment with Vanessa this season. It obviously made sense for it to be this week, and the way I look at it is that Vanessa and I are sharing this experience together. I know I am doing most of the dancing, but she has been so supportive and I just want to share this with her. It was really special to have her be a part of it.

I don't think I can like this guy any more than what I already do! heartbeat heartbeat They truly have one the best relationships to come out of this show IMO and I hope and pray that their love continues to grow and their bond continues to strengthen. Love, compatibility, support, maturity, trust and respect - They have it all! :inlove
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:01 pm

cviall11Great time last night with these folks. We were all there for the "right reason"
nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 77 Image66
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSv8GvSBtxX/

I noticed some things in the intro package this week:
Messy Nick is now living in a tidy home. They must have bought Nick hangers.
Mary V's part was shot in their apartment.
Nick is in charge of the remote control giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiss Girl Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:43 pm

I'm always in Awwww when I see Nick's stunning Mom! I still can't believe she gave birth to eleven children and the oldest ist almost 40 years old!
For me she is a superwoman!

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:21 pm

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I like how Kyle takes over making sure everyone is ok. It's nice to see the support of his family and some bachelor nation people.

Thanks everyone for bringing over the IG/Vids.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSukb92Dq2A/?taken-by=nickviall
@petamurgatroyd You are doing an amazing job! @vanessagrimaldi30 so happy to see you are supporting your man that is a key to a successful relationship. Love the bond you both have. I look forward in seeing you every week on DWTS too! #teambabygotbach

ETA: @notarose
I just saw your post. We know it seemed Nick has made sure he always includes Vanessa, and now we know his thought process!

I agree with you GA. Kyle is like family now.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:27 pm

Zaynab wrote:

Just watched: Mario is a great interviewer!

Who's idea was it to include Vanessa? Both. He told her at the beginning of the season if there was an opportunity that made sense to include her he wanted to and it just worked. Mario commented on rules changing (bringing in other people and lifts, etc). Nick commented you don't get what you don't ask for...they asked and they were allowed.

Mario asked if he just went with the most time sensitive event for Most Memorable year or what? Nick's reply: I'd say getting engaged is a big moment in someone's life but also that he's had ups and downs and taken risks and it's worked out for him. Called her the "cherry on top".

Mario asked about learning new dances every week: Nick said that's why Peta wasn't there. She's putting together the choreography. Have to forget everything you just learned. They're dancing a Jazz to Pinocchio. Peta wants him to shave, the nose and wear lederhosen (sp?). Peta's going to be Jiminy Cricket. Mario pitches that William Shatner should be Gepetto.

What's been the most difficult: Physical Aspect. Said he'll take his bumps and bruises and keep icing his body.

Is this the last reality show? Mario says he should go for a record. He says he'll start steering away from it. Said he's certainly done with anything in regards to his love life. Wedding? Said there's a lot of couples and they don't always do the weddings. When they get to that point they'll plan their wedding and if ABC wants them then ok, but they're not planning on a televised wedding. Or something close to that.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:39 pm

I liked that Nick basically asked the photographer not to get any closer with his camera to the girls when they were huddled. He was constantly watching back over them. He's a great big brother and protector in general.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

+64
aviej
mistygracie74
lleyki
Cila51290
whit90