SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by lleyki Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:15 am

AllAboutLove wrote:These two are fire! Such a gorgeous couple!!  heartandarrow

notarose wrote:
@nickviall Thanks Love  PINKHEART   #dwts #teambabygotbach
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSukb92Dq2A/?taken-by=nickviall

Peta agrees, laugh out loud. Check out her comment under the picture.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by notarose Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:44 am

http://www.etonline.com/tv/214913_nick_viall_dishes_on_recruiting_fiancee_vanessa_grimaldi_for_sexy_shirtless_dwts_performance/

After the show, Viall and Murgatroyd spoke with ET's Cameron Mathison about bringing the reality star's "secret weapons" -- Grimaldi and his shirtless abs -- into this week's dance.

"I think she did fantastic," Viall gushed of his bride-to-be. "Actually, we rehearsed it a couple of times and we were trying to time the dip and it was easily our best dip."

As for which of the pair will bring the best moves to their wedding reception, Viall said it "depends on the dance."

"I think in freestyle I might have her," he admitted, "but if its ballroom she would smoke me."

The interview vid wasn't included. Hopefully will be available soon Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:07 am

nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 76 Img_6810

https://instagram.com/p/BSuv6tEgzhA/

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:12 am

I'm so happy to see Nick's family and his Bach family there supporting him and Vanessa.

So much love there.  I'm off to see his dance.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:19 am

That was a really good dance, nice choreography from Peta. I love how included Vanessa is to this dwts journey!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:25 am

Who is the woman on the far left and the one in the back with Kyle?

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:56 am

For me, this was the best moment of Nick's DWTS journey and this will remain Nick's best performance irrespective of what happens in the coming weeks. :rosiecolored I am glad to see Nick's story depicted in the form of a dance with Vanessa's presence in the end signifying not just the end of Nick's Bachelor journey but also the beginning of a new one for N&V together.  :inlove

Thank you Peta for your brilliant choreography. :claphands I couldn't be more happy that N&V chose to do DWTS. I hope there are many more awesome performances in the pipeline for Nick & Peta but nothing could top this one for me. #HappyFan  cloud nine

notarose wrote:nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 76 Image65
@nickviall Thanks Love  PINKHEART   #dwts #teambabygotbach
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSukb92Dq2A/?taken-by=nickviall
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:34 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsXMuTvysoM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXKPp9xyJK0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqebC9d0b8U

Last edited by Skates on Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:59 am

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:18 am

I am loving me some very happy Nick. It is so nice to see him smiling with Vanessa by his side and surrounded by his family and even some Bachelor alums in Tanner/Jade and Evan/Carly.

Who knew DWTS would turn out to be such a good thing. Peta has done such a great job and I love that she and Vanessa just seem to get along as well...and Maks. Just goes to show that different people react differently to the stress and pressure and while it may not be the best for some, others thrive. I am so glad they decided to do it. Despite all the hard work and the long hours, I don't think I have ever seen Nick look so relaxed.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:42 am

Thats it I can now die happy.
:happydance:  Moment of the series, I was sqealing at the tv & trying not to wake up my baby.  Omg those two excelled all expectations of this dance & i mean Nissa when I say these two.  
Peta- i love her even more for including V in this performance. And V- wow- she wd be right up there if she was in the show as contestant.
Wowsers, love them for sharing that with us all. Seeing that dance & seeing their happiness is gonna make me smile the rest of the day.
Also glad to see Len on board at last. In the uk show he was always the kind supportive one but he has to play the scary judge on this show - at times. Len Goodman is a national treasure in the uk- i hv watched him & Bruno judging for about 10 years in uk.

Last edited by ukglasgowkiiss on Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:48 am

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

+64
aviej
mistygracie74
lleyki
Cila51290
whit90