SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Why doesn't this rule apply to all the others?
Thank you! That was my thought yesterday when it seemed as if the "guidelines" previously used to determine when others were out, had now changed. I pointed out Bryan's numbers earlier, and it was promptly dismissed! Baffling reversal here.

Back to top Go down

blessed - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:47 pm

@Islandgal I've got him in the F4 but I'm not convinced he's still in. Going with the flow for now.

Plus all you have to do is google him, and it's everywhere that he's on this season. I wouldn't think that people would drop him if they knew he was on the 'ette. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:01 am

Pretty sure Bryan has a HTD. Someone posted that they saw Rachel at the airport.

ReneeM wrote:The girl is from Charlotte NC. I checked on the Charlotte airport site and typed in the route and there are two options, there's a non stop flight from St Lucia, and one that connects in Miami. Both AA. No flights in from Geneva to Miami but she could've connected via Madrid to Miami on Iberia (airline). Her flight would've arrived at 7:58pm and the girl's flight from St Lucia arrived at 7:57 so there's the overlap. Bryan's from Miami. Things are adding up here. JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:04 am

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4164p72-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-sm-media-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion-3

GuardianAngel wrote:If she's connecting somewhere IMO it won't be Miami only to have to go back north if it's not Bryan's HTD. It actually makes sense to go to Miami first then north. Wasn't Corrine first in Miami?

What hometown cities are we working with?

GuardianAngel wrote:My guess:

Bryan Miami - Eric - Maryland - Peter - Wisconsin - Dean Colorado

Back to L.A

blessed - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Captur78

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:08 pm

RS just put up videos on Twitter of Bryan on his HTD with Rachel.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:12 pm

ReneeM wrote:Pretty sure Bryan has a HTD. Someone posted that they saw Rachel at the airport.

ReneeM wrote:The girl is from Charlotte NC. I checked on the Charlotte airport site and typed in the route and there are two options, there's a non stop flight from St Lucia, and one that connects in Miami. Both AA. No flights in from Geneva to Miami but she could've connected via Madrid to Miami on Iberia (airline). Her flight would've arrived at 7:58pm and the girl's flight from St Lucia arrived at 7:57 so there's the overlap. Bryan's from Miami. Things are adding up here. JMO.

Get it girl giggling ...I knew your speculation was on point when I read it last night yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:18 pm

@nutty1
MomofTrips has them posted here. IDK who had them posted first.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:20 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@nutty1

It was posted here at least 5-10 minutes before he did.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:22 pm

@ReneeM I see the deceptive snail has struck(RS). Find his 8 ball here did he?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:06 pm

@reason
Did he find his ballz? I would be surprised. There is always a first time for everything though. :gotcha:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:19 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:@nutty1

It was posted here at least 5-10 minutes before he did.

momoftrips posted here at 1:28 pm PST and RS 25 minutes later at 1:54 pm.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:26 pm

Rachel is definitely into Bryan...she was pulling him to her and being close to him physically during that kissing video.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Just Looking
Crazylady29
stuckinsc
lleyki
Norcalgal