SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

meday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Wed May 24, 2017 10:41 pm

bleuberry wrote:Idk about anyone else but I wanna be entertained, and I honestly don't want an open and shut season with a default dragged to f2. I wanna see them all cry and make difficult decisions and the obligatory 'I just wanna go home' ITM towards the end. Give me a show and a happy couple at the end dammit! laugh out loud

Haha me too and I also want a heartbroken f2 who falls head over heels for the lead.
Am I asking too much? giggling

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

meday - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 11:02 pm

@sdmom This final 2 is not acting like a brokenhearted one though.IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 11:02 pm

bleuberry wrote:Idk about anyone else but I wanna be entertained, and I honestly don't want an open and shut season with a default dragged to f2. I wanna see them all cry and make difficult decisions and the obligatory 'I just wanna go home' ITM towards the end. Give me a show and a happy couple at the end dammit! laugh out loud

Yes! That's all I ask for! The last three seasons have been painful in their predictability and, IMO, it just doesn't make for good TV.

FTR, I don't think it was just physical with Bryan, like I don't believe it was just physical with Arie or Jojo or Roberto or the other contestants that got a physical edit. There's usually something there if the person is a serious contender to win, IMO, even if the edit doesn't focus on that. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 11:04 pm

BachelorBabe512 wrote:@reason I believe RS reported that the MTP was Peter, Eric, then Bryan. CMIIW

That is how it went? Well it still ends with Peter as final 1 IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 24, 2017 11:06 pm

@reason I agree. But when was the last time a f2 is truly heartbroken? Most contestants in recent seasons seem only want to built fan bases and brand themselves.
Anyway, back to Bryan. I usually root for underdogs but I just can't with Bryan. However, if Rachel took him all the way to f2, he must have qualities she liked. I hope I get to see those qualities soon.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 11:09 pm

Lara wrote:

Yes! That's all I ask for! The last three seasons have been painful in their predictability and, IMO, it just doesn't make for good TV.

FTR, I don't think it was just physical with Bryan, like I don't believe it was just physical with Arie or Jojo or Roberto or the other contestants that got a physical edit. There's usually something there if the person is a serious contender to win, IMO, even if the edit doesn't focus on that. JMO.

I agree! I actually enjoyed their banter back and forth. I think he probably had a strong physical and intellectual connection with Rachel, but IMO my prediction and sense is that the emotional connection was what was missing.

Edited to add- I too enjoy it much more when the show isn't predictable and when the lead is legitimately torn over her top contenders. It makes for a more exciting and entertaining season Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Wed May 24, 2017 11:11 pm

@realitytvfan11 my thoughts exactly. Can't wait to see how it plays out!

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 11:20 pm

@BachelorBabe512 And I like that her final 4 guys are all so different in terms of their personality and how they come across, especially Peter and Bryan. Bryan is so aggressive while Peter seems more laid back. I'm really interested to see how she interacts differently with each one of her final 4. I truly think this will be one of the best and most entertaining and interesting seasons for that reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 25, 2017 1:28 am

Alanna wrote:Ahh I think Doc Bryan is getting a bad rap. He probably was nervous, knew he had to capture her attention and did the best he could, even if it didn't come off so great in actuality imo. If the spoiler is wrong and he's f1, I'd live laugh out loud

Good Post

I mean I'm not expecting there to be a foiler but I'd be perfectly fine if he was the F1. I really enjoyed watching their time together and I can see why Rachel likes him. I would've given him the FIR too. Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 1:33 am

AllAboutLove wrote:No doubt to me that Rachel is into Bryan big time, imo. Heck, even the pre-season sleuthing imo showed just how into him she was and from the season previews I definitely see that being shown on screen as well.

jmo
Yep I agree.  I'm as team Petal as you can be, but I think she is into Bryan at the start and probably mostly throughout.  You could see it in the sleuthing pics and in the season preview.  JMO. That doesn't take away from what she has with someone else IMO.  Each relationship is different.

blueberry wrote:Idk about anyone else but I wanna be entertained, and I honestly don't want an open and shut season with a default dragged to f2. I wanna see them all cry and make difficult decisions and the obligatory 'I just wanna go home' ITM towards the end. Give me a show and a happy couple at the end dammit! laugh out loud

:yes:  and :yes: .  The last 2 seasons the thought of the lead picking the F2 has been a joke to me IMO.  I haven't watched either of the last 2 finales because of that and not caring about the final couple.  I am looking forward to the rest of her story with Bryan. 

To me, I can relate to people who going through this bond with more than one and get conflicted and emotionally confused.  That's human to me and makes a much better show.  Looks like we're getting the goods this season with 2 viable relationships until Rachel realizes who she "connects from within" IMO. Swoon.

And Bryan's kissing and his aggressive approach was a huge turn off to me as a viewer, and not a fan of the playa playa vibe, especially at 37. But I liked his limo entrance so I hope he tones it down and becomes more likable to me.  I'm not a fan of someone liking posts about being Bach week 1 of airing though, I gotta say.  I'll be interested to see how his edit develops.

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu May 25, 2017 2:58 am

I think JoJo was the last truly heartbroken F2 - but I also hope that the journey will be interesting. And that Bryan is actually into Rachel and that he's not just about the winning. (assuming spoilers are correct)
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu May 25, 2017 6:58 am

His IG is no longer Dr.abs it is now thebryanabasolo btw.

Last edited by Carine on Thu May 25, 2017 7:08 am; edited 2 times in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Just Looking
Crazylady29
stuckinsc
lleyki
Norcalgal