SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

27 - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:51 am

@TLTF There was one shot left and he had some sort of beer in front of him as well.

@AllAboutLove

Josiah: "So Will, what are we chanting to?"

(Bryan looks at shot glasses)

Will: "I'm toasting to Rachel, I don't know what you're doing."

(Bryan smiles, then goes to phone)

Josiah: "I am toasting to her too man."

Will: "To Rachel!"

Josiah: "Rose boys. Rose boys."

. *EDIT*

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:15 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : edited do to baiting)

Back to top Go down

27 - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jjjami Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:54 am

@Bach/ette you're right. I just watched it now.

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:56 am

If Bryan's F1, maybe he thought toasting to her is a giveaway no idea I didn't interpret it that deeply besides thinking Josiah and Will are giving off serious Robby & Chase vibes 27 - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 1838857674

Last edited by ReneeM on Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:56 am

I watched it again and he was on his phone. I think that he just did not want to take a shot. Plus Josiah asked Will but he did not ask Brian. I actually think that that's why he took his phone at this moment, he was a little bit excluded imo.

What I'm saying is that I don't think that it was intentional imo

#TeamPeter 27 - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 1f495
#TeamRachel 27 - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:09 am

Bach/ette wrote:Another note from Josiah's IG, him and Will made a toast to Rachel. Bryan didn't.
Bach/ette wrote:@AllAboutLove

Josiah: "So Will, what are we chanting to?

Will: "I'm toasting to Rachel, I don't know what you're doing."

Josiah: "I am toasting to her too man."

Will: "To Rachel!"

Josiah: "Rose boys. Rose boys."

I didn't hear Josiah say Rachel's name at all and I heard him say "Hey I am toasting to uh.. Rose boys rose boys" (and Will shouting "to Rachel"). If he did say "to her too man" then even still in the IG story Bryan wasn't even included in that toast in the video so the implication (especially since it was posted in Bryan's thread) for those who cannot see the video IMO would be that the guys were toasting to Rachel and Bryan didn't/chose not to toast to Rachel which wasn't the case from what I saw but rather he wasn't part of that toast at all.

Anything further regarding Josiah can be discussed in his own thread. Back to Bryan since this is his thread. TY

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:16 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edited do to baiting)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:10 am

Bryan smiled when Will said "I'm toasting to Rachel". Which imo is a positive. He did seem to opt out when the drink was right there by getting on his phone but imo it's a tough one to make a conclusion based on
Can I just say my main takeaway really wasn't about Bryan from this vid cos it was so short and the toast happened so quickly - neither guy asked Bryan to toast with them even though they had the drink for him there. 
my main takeaway is: Will seems like such a sweetheart he mentioned Rachel then said "Rachellllll!!" as he took his drink. He seems to have some genuine respect and care for her since he wasn't about the "rose boys/bros" type of thing just chose to appreciate her.
I like that Josiah went along and said "I'm toasting to her too man" very nice of them.

all jmo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:13 am

Did they peer pressure Bryan into going out with them? laugh out loud He's been on his phone the entire time (which might be a clue) and besides glancing over for the videos, seems generally uninterested in Will and Josiah's antics IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:16 am

@ReneeM If he did not want to go he should have been big enough to say so. It is rude to be out with friends and be on the phone. I hate that.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:17 am

@ReneeM yes thank you I just checked the snapchat (@JG_Esquire) and the IG again as well. I didn't see the guys ask Bryan who he was toasting to so unless I missed it I don't think Bryan not being part of the toast indicates anything regarding him not toasting Rachel since he wasn't part of it in the first place. Like you posted, IA Bryan doesn't really seem part of the drinking and antics anyway and more just on his phone.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:20 am

@ReneeM yeah I got that vibe too. He seemed out of it imo. But who knows it was just 30-second snippets.

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:21 am

Bryan being on his phone the whole time is kind of interesting. It's a very "newly in relationship" thing to do, when you are always texting your person even when you're supposed to be hanging with your friends. It might also just be that Bryan is a decade older than those guys and might just not be as interested in their antics. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:24 am

from the very few seconds before they took the toast he wasn't on his phone at the beginning of the clip so imo it's tough to conclude based on that that he was on his phone all the time.

all jmo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Just Looking
Crazylady29
stuckinsc
lleyki
Norcalgal