SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:38 pm

Would yall be open to Chase or Robby? I was watching Extra Live! today with him, where Hannah the correspondent asked him & he said he would definitely strongly consider it. Meanwhile I'm 100% sure Robby would do it in a heartbeat.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:45 pm

Chase or Robby as in one of them individually?  No, thank you.

As a duel bachelor season of Rose where they could see if any girls could come between or put up with their bromance and shinangigans.  I'm in! laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:47 pm

Robby and Chase otherwise known as ROSE would be best served in their own TV show together. It would be a great twist on Bosom Buddies, The ODD Couple or any other kind of sitcom with 2 guy buddies.
They don't need booze. They don't need a lot of sex. All they need is them, IMO. Each week a new guest cast star. Perfect.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:11 am

Did Fleiss ever reveal what the big secret was in regards to that tweet a few months ago? I'm referring to the one where he said something about a shocking announcement. Now I know with this franchise, every season is considered to be the 'most dramatic or shocking ever,' but I thought this time there might actually be a surprise worthy of that label. If the next lead ends up being Peter, it'll definitely be something to look forward to, but wouldn't exactly be all that big of a shock. What do you guys think the big announcement was/is? scratch

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:47 am

@flojo031 I think it was the new show coming up this winter...Winter Bachelor Games...or some such name.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by wickedwitch Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:06 am

I have to wonder if any possible Bachelor candidates who want to have non-SM careers would be less likely to consider being the Bachelor after the BiP scandal? IMO, prior to this, the general impression of the show was cheesy and somewhat stupid, which, while not good, is loads better than enabling alcohol and/or sexual abuse. Some of the better candidates might want this to blow over completely before agreeing.

wickedwitch

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:30 pm

wickedwitch wrote:I have to wonder if any possible Bachelor candidates who want to have non-SM careers would be less likely to consider being the Bachelor after the BiP scandal?  IMO, prior to this, the general impression of the show was cheesy and somewhat stupid, which, while not good, is loads better than enabling  alcohol and/or sexual abuse.  Some of the better candidates might want this to blow over completely before agreeing.

All valid points. :yes: I was actually wondering the exact same thing myself. If Peter was seriously considering it before, this might be the thing that changes his mind. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

flojo031

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:35 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Chase or Robby as in one of them individually?  No, thank you.

As a duel bachelor season of Rose where they could see if any girls could come between or put up with their bromance and shinangigans.  I'm in! laugh out loud

Me too! laugh out loud laugh out loud IMO It would be the greatest season of all time! No need for producers to up the sleaze or drama factor either IMO. RoSe can deliver a kickass season just by being themselves IMO. cheeky

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:43 pm

Alex, Alex, Alex! That is all!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:51 pm

Sprite wrote:@flojo031 I think it was the new show coming up this winter...Winter Bachelor Games...or some such name.

I think you might be right, but I would consider a new show to be a fun surprise (rather than some big shocking announcement). I swear, these people hyperbolize everything so much it's freaking ridiculous. no no Rolling Eyes

flojo031

Back to top Go down

Post by April Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:57 am

I would like to see more of Peter. He is easy on the eyes and he gets all my for you

April

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:52 am

flojo031 wrote:
Sprite wrote:@flojo031 I think it was the new show coming up this winter...Winter Bachelor Games...or some such name.

I think you might be right, but I would consider a new show to be a fun surprise (rather than some big shocking announcement). I swear, these people hyperbolize everything so much it's freaking ridiculous. no no Rolling Eyes

Fleiss is a publicity spinning machine and on a side note I'm all in for a Rose show.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+112
NCGalBecca
Imp
whit90
aviej
harts05