SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:19 pm

No to Ben H, Peter or Dean for me. No.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:57 pm

I'm really doubting that Peter will be TB. I started doubting that after a couple of epi's. This will be interesting to see who they choose, and why.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:03 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I really want to move away from anything attached to past angst like Ben H., Dean (BIP) or Peter, Bryan or anyone with anything at this point that has anything remotely attached to them. LOL
So an Eric, Alex, Ben Z who were just a glimmer on my screen or a Mr. Nobody is fine with me. Give me someone lively, fine to look at with a good sense of fun.

Whaboom!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:30 pm

I'd love it, if they took a risk, and found someone new, completely out of the franchise for the role. This season Imo didn't have anyone striking, and imo they'd have a better chance with someone new.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:30 pm

Seabear wrote:Dean went from being interested to be the Bachelor and probably being ready after BIP to full cheerleader for Peter. Perhaps his bestie told him to slow his roll. Peter has his dream to fulfill. :gotcha: laugh out loud

Haha! Yup, IMO Peter most likely signed the contract when he was in LA. Even though I am meh about Peter in general, the drama lover in me loves the idea of the impending fireworks :stirthepot :uptonogood if he does become the Bachelor. IMO It's even more fun when people go in expecting a Sean Lowe and get a Juan Pablo instead. laugh out loud laugh out loud

I can't believe I am agreeing with RS on something but I can almost hear the cogs turning in his brain when he wrote the bolded:  cheeky
if Petey doesn’t take the “Bachelor” gig, we really have a dilemma on our hands. So for the sake of everyone out there Pete, especially the women back home and myself personally, do us all a favor and take the gig. It’ll be lots of fun. I promise.
Source: RS

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:36 pm

I want Peter for bachelor. I think he'll be fascinating and I cannot wait to see what kind of drama and machinations the producers come up with for him.

Barring that, I'd be okay with Ben H trying again or Cupcake. I just listened to his podcast with Kait and he's just an interesting, funny and intelligent as I remember. Sooo much to like.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:39 pm

Can you post or pm me the link pl @Alanna

Cupcake is one of the intelligent guys so yes to him.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:50 pm

I think Peter will be the most boring and vanilla lead to ever grace my screen and will make past leads like Sean and Jake seem like the most dynamic personalities ever. But...I'm petty and I'm kind of excited for the fall from grace that will inevitably happen. I'm also ready for this over-hyped Peter scoop that RS has been holding on to for a gazillion years.

I don't even think there's any other possibility for the lead, TBH - Peter is so beloved right now and that's before viewers have seen him get his heart broken. And he's never turning it down. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:00 pm

coolangel wrote:
Seabear wrote:Dean went from being interested to be the Bachelor and probably being ready after BIP to full cheerleader for Peter. Perhaps his bestie told him to slow his roll. Peter has his dream to fulfill. :gotcha: laugh out loud

Haha! Yup, IMO Peter most likely signed the contract when he was in LA. Even though I am meh about Peter in general, the drama lover in me loves the idea of the impending fireworks :stirthepot :uptonogood if he does become the Bachelor. IMO It's even more fun when people go in expecting a Sean Lowe and get a Juan Pablo instead. laugh out loud laugh out loud

I can't believe I am agreeing with RS on something but I can almost hear the cogs turning in his brain when he wrote the bolded:  cheeky
if Petey doesn’t take the “Bachelor” gig, we really have a dilemma on our hands. So for the sake of everyone out there Pete, especially the women back home and myself personally, do us all a favor and take the gig. It’ll be lots of fun. I promise.
Source: RS

All JMO

@coolangel Yes indeed!laugh out loud  The only reason I will enjoy watching Peter as the Bachelor is LMAO as his "perfect" edit turns into the real type edit the Bachelor gets and Peter gets to deal with the difficulties of tide of OTT changing opinions. What he has shown of his tolerance for negativity....it will be a bumpy ride. Also hilarious will be Peter having the ability to say ILY and get engaged after choosing between 30 women. It will be a serious contrast to his struggle with Rachel IMO.:halo:  laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:45 pm

RS actually said that he doesn't consider the info he has on Peter to be "bad". So don't get too excited.

RS wrote:I wouldn’t say it’s bad. It will just make all the Peter nut jobs lose their sh**. Actually, I shouldn’t even say that. They all think he walks on water, so they wouldn’t believe it anyway.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:49 pm

nd4reality wrote:Can you post or pm me the link pl @Alanna

Cupcake is one of the intelligent guys so yes to him.

Who is cupcake? Inquiring minds want to know!
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:56 pm

As much as i like Ben H., he already had his turn.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+112
NCGalBecca
Imp
whit90
aviej
harts05