SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 am

Hr a so said he has stuff on Dean that he won't divulge because it could 'ruin him.' Did RS suddenly find his conscience? laugh out loud

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 22 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:55 am

bleuberry wrote:Hr a so said he has stuff on Dean that he won't divulge because it could 'ruin him.' Did RS suddenly find his conscience? laugh out loud
I think/hope he's toned down the psychosis about these playas after his obsession last year with Baddy. The crazy was showing real hard, Steve, good thought to tuck it in a little laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:01 am

@bleuberry Wow "ruin" him? I wonder what in RS' mind that could be. Not that I want to know(I do not want to know!), but what could he possibly mean by ruination? Does he eat fetuses? I mean I don't get it. And if it is that gosh awful I don't want to know about it and don't hint about it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:42 am

@Kashathediva laugh out loud I know! I wonder if RS's moral compass is that high or if what he has is that bad. I can't even guess

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 22 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:26 am

Although he would NEVER do it, I would love to see Brad Womack back as third times the charm!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:27 am

@mprssdbyu I love the sexy Texan. I have a feeling he wouldn't even take their phone calls. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:29 am

stuckinsc wrote:@mprssdbyu I love the sexy Texan. I have a feeling he wouldn't even take their phone calls. JMO.
He wouldn't and I don't think I could handle the excitement two seasons in a row anyway.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:16 pm

How about Wells or Jared? They have been around the franchise and seem to be well liked. It's too soon for Ben.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:22 pm

I wouldn't mind Wells. Jared, absolutely, unequivocally 100% NO (emphasis on NO). laugh out loud

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:36 pm

Hell nah to both those guys. I'll take Ben 2.0 over either of them. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:37 pm

Jared would be the biggest $hitshow ever and of course Ashley would have to be f2. Of course!!! I would love it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:03 pm

I would love either of those two.

I like them both.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+112
NCGalBecca
Imp
whit90
aviej
harts05