SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Aria Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:04 am

I guess it's because I don't buy what Peter is selling at all - I think he'll come to AFR, showing remorse that he couldn't propose and he lost Rachel because of it, and now he's ready to make that commitment. I totally think he'll propose on his own season. I think his issue was Rachel, not the proposal itself. Just a hunch. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:11 am

I think I better fly myself to Spain ASAP and ring that monastery bell 3 times and make my wish. Cannot say aloud what I would wish for (or against) cuz then it won't come true. Smiley
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:07 am

Aria wrote:I guess it's because I don't buy what Peter is selling at all - I think he'll come to AFR, showing remorse that he couldn't propose and he lost Rachel because of it, and now he's ready to make that commitment. I totally think he'll propose on his own season. I think his issue was Rachel, not the proposal itself. Just a hunch. IMO.

I've mentioned this in an earlier post, but anticipated that this would be the angle they(production)/Peter would be pushing for in order to justify him being the Bach.

I agree that if it was his season, he may very well go through with going down on one knee - but even then, I feel it would be for publicity purposes regardless of whether or not he meets a fantastic girl. I personally find it hard to believe that he takes this whole process seriously. He comes across as cynical / condescending regarding the premise of the show (and most likely those who join it) - which is ironic considering he also happens to be a willing participant in all of this. I feel that this sentiment is not likely to change much if he becomes the Bach either, regardless of what we are being fed, but at least he will put in more of an effort / show.

It's interesting that many seem to question Bryan's intentions (and to be honest can't say that I am a big of him either), but they seem to ignore (or not notice) that Peter has red flags as well (if not more IMO).

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:15 am

Probably the best way to communicate NO GO on Peter is to let MF&CO know via SM.The more people that hit up SM with a NO GO on PETER for TB at least the message is out. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:37 am

MiaHawk wrote:One of the reasons that I think they may forego a season of Peter is his obvious disdain for the proposal. With the NL ring focus (sponsorship) of this show, would they really cast a lead who has so openly objected to proposing on this timeline? Makes me question whether TPTB would risk pissing off NL, when they could pick any number of yahoos who would willingly slide a flashy NL ring on the girl's finger and be photographed for magazines and show it off during post-season tv interviews, etc. IMO, Peter would not be a safe or prudent pick from that angle. Not that they haven't had past Bachelors forego a proposal (Brad, Jessie P come to mind), but there just seems to be more and more pressure on these leads to propose. Just a theory. Just one opinion.

I totally agree and have been saying this since around epi 3. Why do they want someone that could potentially have the same outcome like JPG and Brad 1? Plus IMO he does not come across my screen very well at all. He can't act, he can't even fake pretend he likes Rachel. The easiest non F1 I've ever sleuthed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:40 am

I don't think Mrs. Stork would like him doing another season of the bachelor

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:42 am

I could very easily see them going with Peter. His season the theme would be could he fall in love and find the girl of his dreams and let his walls down

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:52 am

^^^  yes, and that would all be,  just as phony as he is.   Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 29 2498057887
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:57 am

mizzoufan wrote:I could very easily see them going with Peter. His season the theme would be could he fall in love and find the girl of his dreams and let his walls down

IA

IMO it was the lead that he didn't dig.

BTW - Stork is single currently. Did I understand this wrong ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:07 am

IMO Peter has no competition if he wants it. I wonder who they'd go with if he wasn't an option.

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 29 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:33 am

bleuberry wrote:IMO Peter has no competition if he wants it. I wonder who they'd go with if he wasn't an option.

Boring Ben 2.0 IMO. I seriously wonder if Ali is on the 'Peter is F1' train so that she can cheer and throw around Ben's name for Bachelor in every interview she does. It almost seems deliberate at this point IMO. Suspect

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:27 pm

nd4reality wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:I could very easily see them going with Peter. His season the theme would be could he fall in love and find the girl of his dreams and let his walls down

IA

IMO it was the lead that he didn't dig.

BTW - Stork is single currently. Did I understand this wrong ?

THat's why I suggested him. He is older. He is single/divorced and established. I don't think he would do it. I think he would cut a foot off first. But he could be a viable candidate.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+112
NCGalBecca
Imp
whit90
aviej
harts05