SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:35 am

I'll watch Peter, Eric or Wells gladly as TB.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:09 am

pavalygurl wrote:I'll watch Peter, Eric or Wells gladly as TB.

It doesn't matter. I always watch...at least partially.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:05 am

I still want Alex as next lead.

We don't know too much about him but enough to know he is intelligent and funny. And hot of course.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:12 am

I want anyone--anyone even Josh, other than Peter.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:14 am

^^^^^ YES!!   Me too, because I love this silly show, but I would give it up for a season if they announced Peter as the
lead.  I'd rather watch paint dry!
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:16 am

Alex, Alex, Alex.

That being said it was liberating to skip Nick's season. I complain about TPTB and their choices but continued to watch. Not watching was my own form of protest. They didn't get to make any money off me with bachelor 21. Declining ratings and ad revenue are the only thing that will speak to TPTB. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:17 am

Kashathediva wrote:I want anyone--anyone even Josh, other than Peter.

Good call. Even Josh !!!!

For those of you that have and use SM please tweet your support for Alex.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:19 am

I can't get over the mediocre line.
I think a lot deal with disabilities and challenges. Mediocre? Really? That's arrogance. Slap ya up the side and up against the other. I'll show ya mediocre. Then I'll take you to the farmer's market.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:20 am

stuckinsc wrote:Alex, Alex, Alex.

That being said it was liberating to skip Nick's season. I complain about TPTB and their choices but continued to watch. Not watching was my own form of protest. They didn't get to make any money off me with bachelor 21. Declining ratings and ad revenue are the only thing that will speak to TPTB. JMO.

I skipped 'icks season completely even though my PINKHEART of PINKHEART s was featured on that season. I cannot believe he made me skip the Backstreet boys over.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:24 am

Nothing was getting me to watch one minute of Nick. Peter I might watch the finale if I think F2 will be the bachelorette but probably not. It is nice to be able to skip the people I really don't like.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:25 am

From what I've seen of Alex, he seems like a darn lovable dork-a-doodle who seems very happy to be just himself. He's a solid choice for the next Bach and he would bring some life to this show IMO.

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:28 am

nd4reality wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Alex, Alex, Alex.

I skipped 'icks season completely even though my PINKHEART  of PINKHEART s was featured on that season. I cannot believe he made me skip the Backstreet boys over.

I watched Nick's season against my better judgment and regretted it.  That almost put me off this show for good! But I will watch TB, even if it's Peter.

I thought his mediocre comment was quite cruel, though. That showed me a side of him that I had not seen up to that point. I actually think Rachel was right when she said this show is not for him. So I am not sure how he will be as TB. If you don't like proposing in a compressed period of time, then maybe just stay in the real world and forget this show.
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+112
NCGalBecca
Imp
whit90
aviej
harts05