SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:44 am

I really love Dean for Bachelor and his SM following is tons more than Peter's if that's a gauge. He officially stopped spooning Peter and threw his hat in the ring for Bachelor on Tuesday with a US Weekly interview so, I think he's a good possibility. http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/will-dean-unglert-be-the-next-bachelor-w498158

TPBP could also easily sell Wells who is on our screens as the wonderful and caring bartender in BIP and is quite lovely to look at, very acceptable, there for a reasonand fun/funny, IMO especially after they give him the TB makeover. 

IMO, Peter has neither the grit nor the excitement. He is a perfectly beautiful mannequin - I could stare at him every week no problem. He is gorgeous from every angle IMO but his skin is thin for a lead stint with this franchise as indicated to me by his SM likes, his interviews and his epic meltdown which tptb wisely decided not to air. As with many parents, his dad protects him so fiercely (on Twitter) because he knows he needs his protection JMO. He's clearly doing well in Madison and should keep building his real life and business, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Murakamee Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:00 am

makeover wrote:It's all well with me if Peter rejected TPTB or TPTB rejected Peter, as long as that means he's not the next Bachelor. cheeky It's a win-win IMO.

Initially I thought I could enjoy a Peter season for the snark, but then I realised there would be plenty of snark with Dean as the Bachelor as well. And if I had to pick who I would rather look at for the whole season, Dean all the way. Peter only looks good in still pictures. With audio and video, he's boring and unattractive to me.

The truth about what went down is probably a mixture of what People reported and what RS said. My guess, negotiations between Peter and TPTB went sour and they couldn't come to an agreement. I doubt it's so cut and dry as one party rejecting the other out right.

JMO.

ITA. These are my thoughts to a T.
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:01 am

I don't agree they TPTB put all their eyes in one baskets as Peter being their pick for the bachelor. These are folks who get multiple people to sign a contract for the role. And I don't agree Peter's edit was necessarily a bachelor edit it just that his **EDIT** fans love the idea he won't propose after 6 weeks. Dean had a more bachelor edit and has the most fan base coming off the Bette. Last year Luke got the perfect bachelor edit a la a character from Nicholas sparks movie but they dropped him a hot second so Peter is no snowflake, and I don't think the producer's and ABC are loosing any sleep over him saying no if indeed he did. I tend to believe they don't want him.IMO 

The producer can make and sell any one for the role IMO

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 59 1f49b  Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 59 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:03 am

I was kinda over this show already but none of the options for next season sound like anyone I want to watch. Dean? Nope. Wells? Hard pass. Anyone from Jojo's season or older seasons? No thanks. Eric? Nada. I'd be cool with Kenny but that would never happen.

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 59 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 59 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 59 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:07 am

I'm still baffled at what Brad and JPG went through for not proposing and being true to themselves. The two most hated men in bachelor franchise at the time.

IA @mysthelma they have several names in the pot for the next lead as we can see from media rumours, and MFs throwing out tweets for the next bachelor. It all starts IMHO while filming for the ette. I was told during filming of one of the ette seasons TPTB were telling the next potential lead, he had it in the bag. It ended up that he did, however I'm sure Luke went through that, and he didn't.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71485

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:12 am

Some of you mentioned Rashad as a possible contender for TB. I tried looking his name up here, and in the former contestant area. I did not find him. Would someone link me to his thread (if he has one)? I'm not familiar with him or the season he was on. Thank you in advance.
Murakamee
Murakamee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:17 am

@Murakamee He doesn't have a thread. There was discussion while he was on DWTS that he would be a good candidate. Someone CMIIW but I believe he had posted an IG with Nick captioning it a bachelor and the bachelor, or something like that. The conversation came up again at that time.

Now Millsy responded to the tweeter that she heard he was going to be in Millsy's office and to say hi. It could have nothing to do with TB but interesting to say the least IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71485

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:25 am

@Chgohighlife what epic meltdown are you referring to? I want the scoop!
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:54 am

http://people.com/tv/next-bachelor-two-surprising-contenders/

Hell to the no. I'm much more a Bette fan than a Bach fan and really want(ed) Peter. However, I can tolerate ALMOST anyone else, except these two. :angryemotion :angryemotion
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:01 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Murakamee He doesn't have a thread. There was discussion while he was on DWTS that he would be a good candidate. Someone CMIIW but I believe he had posted an IG with Nick captioning it a bachelor and the bachelor, or something like that. The conversation came up again at that time.

Now Millsy responded to the tweeter that she heard he was going to be in Millsy's office and to say hi. It could have nothing to do with TB but interesting to say the least IMHO.

Thank you for the info! I don't watch DWTS so I was unfamiliar. But interesting.
Murakamee
Murakamee

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:07 am

Kels0012 wrote:http://people.com/tv/next-bachelor-two-surprising-contenders/

Hell to the no. I'm much more a Bette fan than a Bach fan and really want(ed) Peter. However, I can tolerate ALMOST anyone else, except these two. :angryemotion :angryemotion

Hard pass on all three is my vote. Just say NO!

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:10 am

Kels0012 wrote:@Chgohighlife  what epic meltdown are you referring to? I want the scoop!

It's Peter sitting on the floor, crying into his sweater. They teased it during promos but, on the actual show, never aired it.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+112
NCGalBecca
Imp
whit90
aviej
harts05